This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY NONLIVE SEASON)

Topic » SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY..

2955 days 17 hours ago
Ireks
Username: Ireks
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I am usually in a different time zone than most players, and this season would suit me better. Besides, I have a lot of experience.
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because it is fun and I love survivor.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I can speak more than one language.
2955 days 16 hours ago
jimboslice
Username: jimboslice
Why Should I Pick You?: I havent played in about 2 years so I wanna see if I still have what it takes
Why Do You Want To Play?: because it seems like it will be a lot of fun
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I have an identical twin
2955 days 16 hours ago
titoburitto
1. Titoburitto
2. Tito Marquez
3. because you'd be picking the winner of the season
4. i love group games and wanna play some more! im usually really dramatic in these so i'll bring the dramaaaaaaa
5. I went to a boarding Christian school even tho im gay af lol omg talk about awk
2955 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Username: rodrigueseve
Why you should pick me? Lets talk why you shouldnt. Im the best around. I am friendly, but i do what it takes to win and domt get under my skin. Im the real deal.
Why Do You Want To Play: Because i love Survivor, i love group games and i am here to win
The Fact: My dream is to be an actor, however it is so dificult to be an success actor. There are 95 per cent of chances of dont get job in a theatre or TV.
2955 days 16 hours ago
TylerKeith
Username: TylerKeith
Why Should I Pick You?: bc if u don't ur a bitch
Why Do You Want To Play?: well i mean i hate nonlive comps but i think this will be good for me in college.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: i want to work at disney lmao
2955 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
Username: Kyle12212
Why Should I Pick You?: I love survivor and I know what to do in certain situations
Why Do You Want To Play?: I love the game
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I have a survivor buff collection
2955 days 15 hours ago
FantasyPNTM
Username: FantasyPNTM
Why Should I Pick You?: I think I'd be a perfect addition to the cast as I can definitely bring the entertainment value. I've got the charm, the brains, and the ambition to win it all.
Why Do You Want To Play?: Survivor is a show that's really shaped who I am today in many ways, and I'll never pass at an opportunity to play.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm a national-championship winning dancer
2955 days 15 hours ago
magge555550101
Username: Magge555550101
Why Should I Pick You?: I used to play these kind of games on youtube back a few years ago, and I absolutely dominated some of the survivor games I played. I'm very strategic and know what I have to do to win. No matter how bad a situation looks I would never give up.
Why Do You Want To Play?: Like I said above, I used to have a lot of fun playing back then, and I would love to try this kind of game again. Also I'm very competitive
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?:I did Taekwondo for 10 years
2955 days 15 hours ago
SamMerlotte_Brazil
Username: SamMerlotte_Brazil
Why Should I Pick You?: Because I can be the best player here , and I can bring some drama to the game lol
Why Do You Want To Play?: BECAUSE I WANT '-'
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: Im 22 old and im one of the bests djs on my city
2955 days 15 hours ago
SpencerFan101
Username: Spencerfan101
Why Should I Pick You?: I have some experiences with online Survivor games and I did well in most of them, I haven't played in any in ages though so I'd be focused and I wouldn't disappoint!
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I love the game and I want to know if I can still do it.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I won an olympic running race for kids in Greece when I was 14, I still have the laurel I got for it!
2955 days 15 hours ago
Threedevils
Username:Threedevils
Why Should I Pick You?:i can be trustworthy, or i can backstab
Why Do You Want To Play?:i can never find a survivor group with non-live challenges
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?:i play the trombone
2955 days 14 hours ago
benp428
Username: Benp428
Why Should I Pick You?: You know I'm a beast
Why Do You Want To Play?: Cause I love vivor
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: The first survivor season I saw was Blood va water 2. Then I went back and watched every season
2955 days 14 hours ago
danielm345
Username:danielm345
Why Should I Pick You?:bc I'm determined to win, no matter what, ill backstab anyone who gets in my way of winning, even if its my closest ally.
Why Do You Want To Play?:bc I tried out you're group games before and I sorta gave up lol but I'm back and I really love this twist.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I was actually born in a country called Colombia and most of my friends think that I'm a drug dealer (stereotypical) and I have 7 other siblings, but all of them are all step, none are full lol.
2955 days 14 hours ago
Sparticus142
Username: Sparticus142
Why Should I Pick You?: Because when I apply for a group game I have every intention of fighting my hardest to win. Since this is an all non-live group I finally have the chance to play in a group game again with my crazy schedule! You should also pick me because I have analyzed Survivor like no one else and no what it takes to win.
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I LOVE group games but haven't had the opportunity to play lately because of a crazy college schedule. So since all the challenges are non-live I actually can play! Also I want to make some more tengaged friends :) also I have heard your group games are super good.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I have received 8 college credits for a self designed class titled game show production where I produced my own rendition of Big Brother on campus. Also i'm from the turtle racing capital of the world! (Longville, MN)
2955 days 14 hours ago
JoelW55
Username:JoelW55
Why Should I Pick You?:well i guess u can pick me because i will tri mi hardest and i hav won groop games before x
Why Do You Want To Play?: because i am bored and i heard dis is a good group game so y not
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?:one time someone kicked a football (soccer ball) from a far distance and i was sitting down and it landed in my lap LMFAO

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!