This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Athena Tribe Day 11/12

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2983 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys. Molli grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game.

Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Isaa, yet again you're on a disorganized tribe, and most of them were on your previous tribe. Do you need to vote out weaker members?

Tim, you're the only original Brawn tribe member here and you only have one person from your last tribe here. Do you think it's easy for everyone to vote you out tonight?

Ny, 3 beauties and 3 brains are on this tribe along with 1 brawn. Is it a fight for Tim's vote or are we looking at alliances based on your last tribes?

Tiffany, do you think it's fair for Tim to accuse you of being the reason you lost?

Dooble, two people your last tribe voted out are back. Do they need to forgive and forget those votes?

Molli, this is your first time at tribal council. You also haven't been at many challenges. Is it fair for people to vote you out because of that?

Sam, you're back in the game. Do you think it's best for people to vote you out because that twist is unfair to others' games?
2983 days 16 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Isaa, yet again you're on a disorganized tribe, and most of them were on your previous tribe. Do you need to vote out weaker members?
i think that we were just rushed with the challenge and not used to the chatzy. i think itsunfortuante that we stopped doing the challenge to guess and also were held up with making up orders and people not being there. i think yes we need to keep our tribe with strong members.
ill be honest it really benefits me to get out the weak links bc i have gone to literally all but ONE tribal, so since im always here i could be me anyday now. so i need to keep the team strong
2983 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim, you're the only original Brawn tribe member here and you only have one person from your last tribe here. Do you think it's easy for everyone to vote you out tonight?

i think brawn vs beauty vs brains is gone i dont even remember who is who at this point, its all about relationships now...are past relationships stronger then anything i could make then yes it would be easy but if they were smart they would take out one of the other alliance before the other alliance takes them out
2983 days 15 hours ago
Sunfire
Tim, it's all mushy. So it's basically now battle of the voting blocks?
2983 days 15 hours ago
s73100
Sam, you're back in the game. Do you think it's best for people to vote you out because that twist is unfair to others' games?
No because I am a strong competitor if we want to win yall better keep me!
2983 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany, do you think it's fair for Tim to accuse you of being the reason you lost?

no i dont think its fair but hey let him scream at me i dont care all i care are the votes tonight and i dont want to be walking out from here
2983 days 15 hours ago
s73100
Just so everyone knows. I am playing my Idol that I regretfully didn't use.
2983 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
ohh wow!!
2983 days 15 hours ago
NoBow
Ny, 3 beauties and 3 brains are on this tribe along with 1 brawn. Is it a fight for Tim's vote or are we looking at alliances based on your last tribes?

Nah, as far as I know it's not everyone against Tim (even tho you got me evicted in another game >_>).  Honestly these tribes are switching up so much I'm not even sure who was where before.
2983 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
1/7 votes received
2983 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
2/7 votes
2982 days 19 hours ago
HotMolli
it isnt fair to vote me out because of that , i've tried to go to as many competition as possible and im a loyal girl but if you gun for me i'lll SHOOT YOU DOWN
2982 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
5/7 votes
2982 days 17 hours ago
Sunfire
6/7 votes
2982 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
7/7 votes
2982 days 16 hours ago
Jaesus123
whens tribal??/

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!