This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Athena Tribe Day 14/15

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2981 days ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.
Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Isaa, after last tribal council you, Tiffany, and Sam had a blowup. Do you think that increased the target on your back? How do you get forgiven for the blowup?

Tim, at the challenge you had to take over for Dooble and only you and him were there. How come this tribe is having difficulty winning?

Tiffany, you have been given credit (and you confirmed) for coming up with the move to take out Ny. Did you put a target on yourself?

Dooble, Trae disrupted and ultimately made your tribe lose. Is it fair for all the votes to be headed towards him?

Molli, last tribal council everyone saw you as a swing vote. Do you think you're a swing vote?

Sam, how does it feel to know that Trae used your name on the chatzy and almost made your tribe blame you?

Trae, do you think this tribe should give you a second chance and forgive you?
2981 days ago
dooblegooble
Dooble, Trae disrupted and ultimately made your tribe lose. Is it fair for all the votes to be headed towards him?

I see no reason why not, he disrupted our challenge and screwed us over, even if we were falling behind. he doesn't deserve to stay since we're here cause of him.
2981 days ago
Stilts12
Trae, do you think this tribe should give you a second chance and forgive you?

Yes I do. I was trying to do like the real show pull a Cydney and make a distraction. I am happy that my whole tribe is not in trouble. I do think I should be forgiven but even if they don't I think this tribal will be the best this series has had. But Athena I do apologize for what I did. Mail me if u need me for anything
2981 days ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany, you have been given credit (and you confirmed) for coming up with the move to take out Ny. Did you put a target on you?

Hey I'm here to play and if that move makes me a target then let it be.
2981 days ago
Sunfire
1/7 votes
2980 days 23 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim, at the challenge you had to take over for Dooble and only you and him were there. How come this tribe is having difficulty winning?

well i mean a person on another tribe basically lost it because u thought he was on our tribe i dont we should be going to tribal at all i had to stop and go again and ruined our time it was cheating and i think his tribe should have went

i mean i wish everyone would show up but when a cheater appears you cant do anything
2980 days 20 hours ago
s73100
I mean it sucks but I understand you want to win! I just hope it doesn't happen again!
2980 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
5/7 votes
2980 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
7/7 votes
2980 days 20 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Isaa, after last tribal council you, Tiffany, and Sam had a blowup. Do you think that increased the target on your back? How do you get forgiven for the blowup?

lol no. SAM had a blowup with me and tiffany and me just had a little argument and dealt with it maturely. i dont know if it helps or not but i was glad to stick to my morals and not be pushed out or quit bc of somone tormenting me on my mails. anyways im just glad that i was strong and faught for myself againt sam and yeah. i think it all matters on people perception of the situation and what tribe their from. like the other tribe probs thinks im either hated or a number for them. this tribe think im either the next to go or maybe i have tricks to play or maybe they could do something  with and unlikely person. i really dont know. i think its gotton to late for the last one but theres always hope. i dont get the last part of the question so ask again and word it differently lol
2980 days 20 hours ago
s73100
lol no. SAM (should be Sam) had a blowup with me and tiffany(should be Tiffany) and me(should be I) just had a little argument and dealt with it maturely. i(Should be I) dont know if it helps or not but i(I) was glad to stick to my morals and not be pushed out or quit bc of somone(someone) tormenting me on my mails. anyways im just glad that i was strong and faught for myself againt sam and yeah. i(I) think it all matters on people perception of the situation and what tribe their from. like the other tribe probs thinks im either hated or a number for them. this tribe think im either the next to go or maybe i have tricks to play or maybe they could do something  with and unlikely person. i(I) really dont know. i(I) think its gotton to late for the last one but theres always hope. i(I) dont get the last part of the question so ask again and word it differently lol(make sure to add punctuation)
-Mrs. Queen Iconic mother fucker.
2980 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
r u done. honestly im sorry i didnt go to like harvard and that im not as good at english. and anyways i dont even use my best/formal english to talk on this site this is like a site for chats and fights and strangers so im not going to type everything correctly. i think ur very atention hungry since ur just trying to start more fights and each time i put u in ur place bc ur always in the wrong. lol the host just hinted that we were getting into public fights and that the other tribe could see our beef so you might want to stop unless this game means less to you than talking to me and meeting ur match boo
2980 days 7 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Lol and you say I'm mean Sam. You just said I was a mother fucker. Like get a life ur weak ass shit is not effective on me. Also I feel sorry for you since you spend ur free time on this site by chatting and strategizing but correcting ppls English. Lol find another hobby boo. Take up knitting or something
2980 days ago
Sunfire
I'll go tally the votes!
2980 days ago
Sunfire
*returns with urn*
2980 days ago
Sunfire
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so......

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!