This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Immunity Challenge #7 Day 16

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2967 days 7 hours ago
Sunfire
Tree mail:

April 8, 2016 at 5pm central
2967 days 6 hours ago
corgi
moddy waters
2966 days 15 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I can't make it:( could u make it an hour later
2966 days 12 hours ago
Stilts12
Can't make it going to dinner
2966 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Can't make it unless the challenge lasts 7 min
2966 days 12 hours ago
mistiksaint
I will probably be here
2966 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
Who's willing to push it until 6pm central?
2966 days 11 hours ago
Stilts12
Yes
2966 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
Pushing it until 6pm central
2966 days 11 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
ok
2966 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
fun
2966 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys!
Aphrodite tribe getting your first look at the new Athena tribe. Dooble voted out at the last tribal council
2966 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
I'll go get the rules
2966 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
Rules:
On my go, one member of your tribe will type, *crawls* 8 times with a number attached. Then they will type, *runs* 3 times with a number attached. They will then type, *climbs A frame* 4 times with a number attached, followed by *slides down A frame*. They will then search for a bag containing balls by guessing a number 1-24. I will tell you if the number contains a bag. You must guess only one number until I reply. Please be patient. Once you find a bag you will then type *runs* 3 times with a number attached. You will then type, *digs rice* and *crawls* 4 times each and alternating them. You will lastly type, *drops bag*. Once a tribe member drops a bag the next person can go and do the same thing. After all 4 bags have been found you will type, *unites bag 1, 2, 3, and 4* separately. Your tribe will then type, *throws ball 1* or whatever number you are on. I will you random.org to see if you miss or make it. So that means you will need to wait for me to reply until you throw again. Once your tribe makes in all 12 balls, you win immunity. Losing tribe goes to tribal council.
2966 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
Ask questions if anything is unclear
2966 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
are u ever gonna do one of these that aren't like this

not like i like or dislike it its just the same every challenge

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!