This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 20/21

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2951 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Isaa, you were clearly on the bottom of your last tribe. Do you think you're still on the bottom?

Tim, will the vote be between the past tribe or even older tribes?

Tiffany, how will your past actions affect you now at the merge?

Molli, is it time for everyone to start making moves and stop hiding under other people?

Sam, was it disappointing not to get an item at the auction and also lose the immunity challenge?

Gregory, do you think this will be a clear vote?

Winston, now that two idols have been played, does everyone think there no longer are idols in people's possession?

Nick, how do you think the vote would have fallen had Trae not been removed from the game?

Red, have you gotten any backlash from players in the game for your outburst at the last tribal?

Jonas, will this immunity win put a target on your back?

Francesca, has any strategy about the new Pandora's Box come up?
2951 days 6 hours ago
RedWing91
Red, have you gotten any backlash from players in the game for your outburst at the last tribal?

No one has mentioned it. And I didn't post it in tribal I sent it in a message you chose to post it
2951 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas, will this immunity win put a target on your back?

Idk Jorge what do you know that I don't know? You asked the 2 people who had idols about idols at the last tribal council. Also since tribal was canceled do they get an idol refund?
2951 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
Jonas, so based on your observation, would you say Winston has an idol?
2951 days 5 hours ago
s73100
Sam, was it disappointing not to get an item at the auction and also lose the immunity challenge?
Well. I got oxygen. which is "amazing". but Ya it was pretty disapointing that I lost.
2951 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jorge based on your dodging my idol refund question, would you say you hadn't thought about it but now your realizing you should have?
2951 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
Jonas, are you purposefully trying to put a target on Red?
2951 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
Or on yourself?
2951 days 5 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory, do you think this will be a clear vote?: It could be, but I have no idea yet.
2951 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
1/11 votes received
2951 days 5 hours ago
corgi
Francesca, has any strategy about the new Pandora's Box come up?
What strategy to Pandora's Box? Is there a strategy to it? So, no.
2951 days 5 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Isaa, you were clearly on the bottom of your last tribe. Do you think you're still on the bottom?
kinda since i feel like ive only gotton to talking to a few new cast members but ive also been busy with school so i think ill survive this vote and begin to talk to people and get to know people better so that i can be hopefully in a better place in this game. i think most people are on the bottom since all the tribe swaps make you feel like ur not connected to anyone when you really could be or are. so yeha
2951 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim, will the vote be between the past tribe or even older tribes?

a mix i think its a whole new game in my opinion

its whos relationships are stronger we'll see how everything falls
2951 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
2/11 votes
2951 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
4/11 votes
2951 days 3 hours ago
HotMolli
Molli, is it time for everyone to start making moves and stop hiding under other people?

hunny this is the merge the play offs there is no time to sit on the sidelines, everyone is playing

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!