This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 25/26

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2946 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys. Tomorrow one of you becomes the third member of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tim, should votes go towards Gregory or not because he is only one self vote away from being removed?

Tiffany, how stressful is it to know someone beat you that greatly?

Molli, have these last two votes been surprising or predictable?

Sam, do you believe there is a divide in this group that we're not seeing?

Gregory, so far only original Brains tribe members have been voted out. Going by that, are you at risk of being voted out tonight?

Winston, has there been any talk of how many people will sit at final tribal council?

Red, have relationships in the game changed since we started?

Jonas, you've won 2/2 individual immunities. Is it too soon to assume you're a challenge threat?

Francesca, we're nearing the final 6 when it's the last time advantages can be played. Could one be played at this tribal or one soon?
2946 days 5 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas, you've won 2/2 individual immunities. Is it too soon to assume you're a challenge threat?

Idk, but is a challenge threat a real threat? I would say that a person who is a social or strategic threat is more threatening than a challenge threat which I don't even know that I am one.
2946 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany, how stressful is it to know someone beat you that greatly?

i mean im really not that mad i new i wasn't going to win that but it just sucks to know that you didn't win.
2946 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim, should votes go towards Gregory or not because he is only one self vote away from being removed?

no because why vote someone who is gonna leave anyways
2946 days 5 hours ago
HotMolli
Molli, have these last two votes been surprising or predictable?
1st one wasnt
2nd one wasnt
but i think this one is
NO ONE HAS BEEN TALKING TO ME !!!!! SO IF THAT'S NOT A SIGN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS
2946 days 4 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Well we can assume that it would be a final 2 or 3 but who knows what could happen in this game
2946 days 4 hours ago
corgi
Francesca, we're nearing the final 6 when it's the last time advantages can be played. Could one be played at this tribal or one soon?

Well, the chances are pretty high that an advantage will be played. But will an advantage be played is the true question.
2946 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Don't forget to vote!
2946 days 2 hours ago
Sunfire
1/9 votes received
2945 days 23 hours ago
Sunfire
2/9 votes
2945 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
Tiffany has told me that there is a storm where she lives and so her internet went out. I will be postponing the results until she sends me a vote.
2945 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
6/9 votes
2945 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
Tiffany has now voted. I will read the votes in a bit!
2945 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
I'll go tally the votes!
2945 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
*returns with urn*
2945 days 5 hours ago
Sunfire
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.....

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!