This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 27/28

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2943 days 19 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! Tomorrow one of you becomes the ninth person voted out and the fourth member of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tim, how shocking was it to know the majority of the people here think you will stab their back's?

Tiffany, you seem like you know you're gone. Are there any options left for you?

Sam, half of the people here don't want to see you win. Why do you think that's so?

Gregory, you were sort of made fun of for being inactive and most people don't think you deserve your spot. Do you think this is all true?

Winston, why do you think some people don't want to see you after the game?

Red, there was mistrust between you and Tiffany because none of you wanting to cut a rope before the other. Is this reflective of your relationship with Tiffany in this game?

Jonas, why do you think a lot of people targeted you early into the challenge? Also, how does it feel to know multiple people believed the majority voted for you for the negative questions?

Francesca, you've now won immunity. Is it awkward to be safe with a bunch of angry people who might even be mad at you?
2943 days 19 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas, why do you think a lot of people targeted you early into the challenge? Also, how does it feel to know multiple people believed the majority voted for you for the negative questions?

Well Jorge at the time I didn't really get it but thinking about it it makes sense, no reason to let someone slip by without doing anything until the end where they can show up with all 3 ropes still intact. I'm not surprised people thought I was a majority of the negative questions it doesn't really bother me, either people like me or they don't I think I'm a fairly polarizing person.
2943 days 19 hours ago
corgi
Francesca, you've now won immunity. Is it awkward to be safe with a bunch of angry people who might even be mad at you?

Yay, immunity. But I don't feel awkward to be safe with a bunch of "angry" people. I don't anyone is really angry, in my opinion. I may be wrong, though.
2943 days 19 hours ago
corgi
#throwback tuesday when #trae was ejected from the game
my #favorite moment
2943 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory, you were sort of made fun of for being inactive and most people don't think you deserve your spot. Do you think this is all true?: I hate to admit it, but it probably is. :/
2943 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany, you seem like you know you're gone. Are there any options left for you?

i mean i know some votes are going to be thrown at me this tribal and its a possibility im gone tonight but i wont go sown without a fight thats for sure. and yes there are definitely alot of options im just going to say im going to fight tooth and nail to stay this tribal
2943 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
It was very shocking you know i haven't stabbed anyone in the back here, the only person i could think of is Tiffany in Connor's big brother but I had to put up her or two people i had a f2 with

i dont know why they think id backstab them
never backstabbed red, jonas, corgi, greg and sam so I dont know why they said me
2943 days 17 hours ago
s73100
Because they are jealous of my pussy.
2943 days 16 hours ago
corgi
Goddess Sam <3
2943 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
To all of you, how revealing did these questions become?
2943 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
3/8 votes received
2943 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
i still dont know why people think i would backstab them ....idk what i did :(
2942 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
7/8 votes received
2942 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
I hope you all know you can make idol guesses on the day of tribal council (even before tribal)
2942 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
I'll go tally the votes!
2942 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
*returns with urn*

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!