This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 30/31

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2941 days 3 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys. Tomorrow one of you becomes the tenth person voted out and the FIFTH member of the jury. Greg had left back up votes since he is leaving the website but the people he voted for are already out and his third option was a random vote which would be extremely unfair. So he is no longer on the jury.

Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 4pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tim, this is the last tribal in which you can use an advantage. Have you been thinking about how you will use your advantage?

Sam, so it seems like the people who were on the last Athena tribe are on the bottom. Is that a fair assumption or do the people on the bottom keep changing?

Winston, you wasted your advantage at the last tribal. Do you think that was a big mistake or a small one?

Red, do some people feel too comfortable?

Jonas, are people beginning to think about who they should take to the finals?

Francesca, have people finally realized how close it is getting to final tribal council and that they need to make moves to win?
2941 days 3 hours ago
lionsden121
I have been thinking about it
2941 days 3 hours ago
s73100
Sam, so it seems like the people who were on the last Athena tribe are on the bottom. Is that a fair assumption or do the people on the bottom keep changing?

Anything can change in this game...
2941 days 3 hours ago
Sunfire
3/6 votes
2941 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
Idk the person I wanted gone went so
2941 days ago
corgi
Francesca, have people finally realized how close it is getting to final tribal council and that they need to make moves to win?

Yes, I guess so.
2940 days 22 hours ago
Sunfire
5/6 votes
2940 days 6 hours ago
Sunfire
6/6 votes
2940 days 4 hours ago
corgi
10 minutes.
get hyped everyone
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Sorry I'm not home
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
I'll go tally the votes
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
*returns with urn*
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Someone has messaged me earlier that they will be using their idol
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
*Sam stands*
2940 days 4 hours ago
Sunfire
Sam has decided to play his idol on Jonas. Any votes cast for Jonas will not count

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!