This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 33/34

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2935 days 18 hours ago
s73100
Oops k Everyone i have talked to thinks ur a sheep. GOODBYE
2935 days 18 hours ago
corgi
By everyone, you mean Jonas, so bye.
<3
2935 days 17 hours ago
mistiksaint
Corgi the master manipulator, you're exposing yourself babe, you haven't told anyone to do anything I was there and I know for a fact you were not the one who brought up the idea of voting out Sam so stop lying to jurors babe.
2935 days 17 hours ago
corgi
Bitch, I actually did. I told you the idea, and then you were like "Oh. Should we? I don't know." So then, I went to Red and Winston, and convinced them to side with me. And then you talked to Tim, or whatnot. And Sam is out.
2935 days 17 hours ago
corgi
You're mad at me because I flipped and got you out. So...
2935 days 17 hours ago
mistiksaint
Lol ohhh the ignorance is bliss, you can ask Red, we talked about it far before you were brought into the conversation. He and I had a conversation days before we talked to you about how he thought Tim had an idol and so we were going to vote for Sam, flash forward a couple days and we talked to you and you still think you came up with the idea.
2935 days 17 hours ago
corgi
HAHHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
2935 days 17 hours ago
corgi
VOTE ME OUT BITCHES
2935 days 17 hours ago
corgi
OH, JONAS. HAHA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!