This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 33/34

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2937 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys. Tomorrow one of you becomes the fifth member of the jury. Sam has left the game, so she is not a part of the jury.
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date. If you have a hidden immunity idol, please message me telling me you will be playing it. Read the rules if you are still confused.

Tim, you made it clear you were targeting Jonas for the challenge. Are you worried that you put a large target on your back?

Winston, the jury hasn't been able to update much. Are you worried the people voted out earlier are not going to know much of your games?

Red, was this challenge pointless?

Jonas, did the challenge reveal who are the people who are not seen as threats?

Francesca, you've now won 3 challenges in a row. Is this showing that you are a threat?
2937 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
Red, was this challenge pointless?

This particular one yes kinda. It was just a different version of a similar one we had
2937 days 13 hours ago
corgi
Francesca, you've now won 3 challenges in a row. Is this showing that you are a threat?
Yes, Joe Anglim did it, and he didn't get too far.
2937 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
Are you worried that you put a large target on your back?

no i dont think so if jonas gets the votes to get me out then he gets me out
2937 days 13 hours ago
Bulldozer24
A little bit but i just take this game day by day so
2937 days 13 hours ago
mistiksaint
Jonas, did the challenge reveal who are the people who are not seen as threats?

Umm its just a challenge to me tbh, it didn't really reveal anything new to anyone I think.
2937 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
Jonas, so everyone is aware of everyone else's stances in the game?
2937 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
Winston, has everyone left made a big move?
2937 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
I think so, we have all done our part to get as far as we could if we didn't then we wouldn't be sitting here in the final 5 so yes I think we all have made moves
2936 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
Sam is back on the jury!
2936 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
When are the votes
2936 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
4/5 votes
2936 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
5/5 votes
2936 days 16 hours ago
mistiksaint
Just heard some interesting news, if you make it to the f3 congrats Tim, you earned my vote, they may look at it like their move but you and I both know its your move.
2936 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
I'll go tally the votes!
2936 days 16 hours ago
Sunfire
*returns with urn*

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!