This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jorge's Survivor: Greece: Tribal Council Slutina Day 35/36

Topic » Jorge's Survivor: Greece:..

2936 days 9 hours ago
Sunfire
Come on in guys! Tomorrow one of you becomes the eleventh person voted out and the seventh member of the jury
Please answer the question assigned to you, I may ask a follow up question.

Votes are due tomorrow at 5pm central. You can change your vote as many times as you want as long as it is before the due date.

Tim, is this vote key to how the vote may go at the next tribal council?

Winston, is it now clear that this if a final two, not a final three?

Red, could this also be a unanimous vote like at the final five?

Francesca, do you really not care if you are voted out?
2936 days 9 hours ago
corgi
Francesca, do you really not care if you are voted out?
I actually did care at first, and deep down I still care. But then, I realized, huh. Everyone hates me. So there is actually no more point in me in trying right now. Because I am not winning and I am definitely not getting the jury votes. So, no point in me trying.
2936 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim, is this vote key to how the vote may go at the next tribal council?

yes....i have nothing else to say lol
2936 days 6 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I think it's pretty clear bcas u would have pronounced it if it was, but now this game gets harder and u have to give it everything u got if u want to win
2936 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
Hold the fuck up!!! jonas can you pls shut the fuck up you got eliminated like the rest of us ok you bitch now stop being but hurt and sit you unhappy ass down!!!
2936 days 4 hours ago
mistiksaint
BAHAHA Tiffany I can't. I can't even deal with the irony. Ohhh my sides, I'm hurt girl, you actually made me laugh. Lets run through where you fucked up

1) I was posting on the same tribal council I got voted off, I didn't post anywhere except that
2) You used the wrong type of "but"/"butt" also you used "you" instead of "your"
3) As you're telling me to stop talking you're posting in the game thread when you just as easily sent me a PM
4) You're saying you don't like bullies and in the same post telling me to get a life.

I am weak. HAHA you're trash tiffany. And please, do PM me if you decide to mention me again, I would prefer to let Jorges game go on from here without either of us talking until FTC.
2936 days 4 hours ago
Jaesus123
bitch please i had way better gameplay then you so you can shut the fuck up and i didnt know this fucking website was english class
2935 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
O-O
2935 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
3/4 votes received
2935 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
The results might be delayed
2935 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
They most likely won't
2935 days 11 hours ago
corgi
omg sorry guys\
i was at school the whole day.
sorry for delay
2935 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
That wasn't because of you.
2935 days 10 hours ago
Sunfire
They won't be delayed.
4/4 votes

open group

Jorge's Survivor: Trobriand Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!