This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2875 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Sorry I had 4 challenges to do typing my speech now
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
Ivy, I protected him by voting with him. I never purposefully protected him. I was not following because I would always throw his name at you guys. I wanted Red gone at final four but Klara had the jury practically made for her, I told Red this so he would not even consider flipping on me (as if he was). I know some of including Red think I was his follower, but if I was, why did I take the time to speak to your side? Why did I work with you guys first? Why did talk more to you then to them? I knew this question or something like yhis was coming. I am NOT a follower. Literally moments before the votes were revealed today, I was making Red feel unsure about my vote. And before that, he was unsure without me even speaking. I kept things from him. I never revealed I had the advantage to him, I never told him I spoke to all of you before you were voted out about trying to maybe work together. I played my own game, not Red's. We voted the same, but we I didn't play his game
2875 days 20 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Klara: Actually Jorge I do have question Describe my gameplay as well as Ivys Smitty's and the two sitting next to you in your eyes
2875 days 20 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Jorge I agree that you carried him to the finals. Without you, he wouldn't be here. I'm completely aware of that!

I feel like everyone knows you're not a follower, it's just the fact we felt like you based a lot of your game on saving Red. Red was a huge threat to us, regardless of whether you or Red played better, I just don't get why you thought taking the biggest threat to the final three with you was a good plan? Don't you think cutting him off before finals was better? You won final immunity. It wasn't like you were going to get eliminated or anything
2875 days 20 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Basically what I'm saying is that you wouldn't have to worry about this idea of everyone thinking you were following Red if you would've actually made a move against him. You didn't, and I just want to know why you didn't do it at the F4 because that would've been a good time to do it
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
No, here's why. Red was such a big threat that you would all vote for him before me. Why would I vote for him when I know he has an idol? He was a big TARGET. That is a huuuuuuge weakness that I did not have. Smitty said it himself, he was going for Red again the ne tribsl ith my advantag, but Red won immunity. Red did not talk to you guys, that is another weakness I took into account. I told Clark, "Klara's friends become mine once she is voted out," because I  knew you guys would want to vote for her if she were sitting here, and wohtout her, it would then be me. I knew my social game was better. I knew I bonded with jury members more than Red did. Red, from my point of view, was not a threat, he was a goat. I could. I could say Red did this and you guys would not ask him if he did, and if I told him you guys said this he would not ask you guys. Meanwhile, I was unafraid to confront Klara early in the game about a lie she made about me to Smitty. Keep asking if it's still lacking
2875 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Ok first off hello jurors, At the start of this game I reached out to most of my tribe and i was in a pretty good place. I think most of them liked me at the start. I won two challanges for my tribe single handedly premerge. The flag one. (Yeah Jorge suggested one picture) and another challange that was me vs smitty and Klara. And my tribe didn't go to Tribal till the last one before we merged which was a challange that I couldn't make.

At the merge I reached out to everyone on the tribe. Johnny was inact i wanted Ivy out that vote but I couldn't get the votes and Johnny was easy. So I went with it. And I got a vote cause all of you saw me as a threat. You all say Jorge dragged me. He did not drag me. He hid behind me. I knew he was doing it, he does it every game we play together I knew he was making me a target but i'm not scared of being a target. I had to battle to get myself here. When Maddie left I got people to save me an active player who is a threat instead of Maddie who was going to me medevaced that round anyway. You could have been down to 5 right then but i got Klara to save me. Despiste wanting me out that takes some talent. The ivy vote when Jorge told me to play my idol i'd already done it. When i sent my vote to Clark i told him, "If Smitty plays an idol or one gets played on him I play mine" I knew you we're coming for me. And my attitud about people coming for me is always the same "Bring it" At the Smitty vote that was simple Klara went with the group and he left. At the final immunity challange. I lost because i was to fast. I was posting in the chatzy fast causing me to get spammed out. Each spamout lasted 3-4 min. That is 21 min of a 43 min challange spent just sitting there waiting. So Jorge got lucky that he won that one. So out of the merge tribals i had immunity at one, should of had immunity at the other, played an idol at one, And got some to flip on another. So Jorge did not save me he hid behind me cause he needed me. He would not have been here with out me. We helped eachother but we didn't drag eachother.

OK now to questions
2875 days 20 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
That's the answer I was looking for, Jorge. Thanks :D
2875 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
@Klara - Red I thought you were a group game legend you have won so much games then I just realized what is so special about red You where dragged all this way your ass would be gone if Jorge was not here

That right there is one of the reasons I think I deserve to win. You thought before anything even happened you came in with a preconceived notion of me. That was a disadvantage I had from the start. I was pegged as a threat from the start. Jorge didn't drag me he needed me. And I knew that. I knew he was talking to you all. I knew he was turning you against me to make himself look better yet here I am. In the final 3. You all tried to get me but I still managed to be here.
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
All the decisions our side made was to vote Smitty. No lie. Red wanted you gone at some point instead of Smitty ,Ivy, I needed you here because I had a stronger relationship with me. I flipped him back to targeting Smitty. Who did you talk to when it was the revote, me or Red? Me. You knew I could convince my side to keep you. You all knew you had to follow me, or be out. Klara said I was her only hope. Smitty said it right now. You all felt comfotable giving me info
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
*you
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
I never needed immunity, in one of my confessionals I said that was a weakness I didn't want. I purposefully never participated in MANY challenges.
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
Red, I didn't need you. I cracked their alliance many times with the info they were giving me. Klara revealed most of their votes to me. I used somethings Ivy told me to convince Klara of working with me. I used Smitty's anger to my advantage. I told both Klara and Ivy that Smitty was telling me to vote Maddie when they were telling me to vote you
2875 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
@Smitty - Red, unfortunately a good portion of the game was us trying to get rid of each other. And yet again after about the 5th or so match between Red and Smitty, Red won. Okay so I didn't talk you after the merge at all because of that. On the surface, it seems as though Jorge has been saving your ass multiple times through out the game. He saved you over Johnny in the first tribal. He didn't flip his vote like I hope you would when Ivy went home. He didn't vote you out at final 4, and he told you to play your idol at final 6. Hmmm... I just want to give you a chance now to explain your game to me, and I want to ask if you ever considered Jorge a bigger threat than you, and to maybe make a move to get rid of him some point in this game?

I wanted to work with you from the start. I thought we were good till you tried taking me out at the first tribal. As for Jorge "saving me" I addressed that in my speech and my answer to Klara. But i'll mention the main points. He needed me and hid behind me. He said I should play if AFTER I told Clark I was playing it cause I knew ya'll would vote me.
I never considered Jorge a bigger threat then me. Cause he was burning you all as you left. He played like Albert from South pacific in that sense. I knew he needed me so he wouldn't flip. If he voted me out who would he hide behind. I didn't take him out cause I needed you, Ivy and Klara out cause I thought the jury would favor you three cause they liked you more. I mean as Ivy left she said that she wanted you two to win.
2875 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
I was strategic, physical, and most importantly, social. Why do you think Mike, Jeremy, and Michele won their seasons? They could've given those wins to people like Spencer who didn't care for the jury members until they were sitting at final tribal. Playes like those forget who makes the final decision.

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!