This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2875 days ago
Smitty105
See the only reason I ever wanted to target you Red was because Jorge told me that you would easily win if you made it far enough into the game. That was my only motive, and after the tribe was split I knew Dcha wasn't a threat at all and I still wanted to figure out if I wanted to align with Jorge or not in the future . So naturally my first instinct was just to try to get rid of you because I had no reason for you to stay .
2875 days ago
RedWing91
@Ivy - After SO, MANY, DANG TIMES WE TRIED TO TAKE YOU OUT!! LOL congrats Red!! That's a sign of great gameplay. But I have noticed some extreme flaws in your game. First of all, I feel like you were carried by Jorge 100%, had you not had Jorge covering you, you'd have been eliminated way earlier. I mean, way way earlier. Tell me what made your social game good? Sure you had an idol play and won immunities... but that doesnt win you the game. I feel like you hardly made any effort to talk to anybody else besides Jorge and Dcha.

I'm not saying I am perfect. I make due with what I am good at. Social is not my strong point. Any one who has played with me knows that. But I did try I talked to all of you but one ya'll turned on me I honestly didn't see a reason to. I don't play that kinda game that I go to people that I know want me out and lie to them. "Hey I think we should work together cause they are pitting us against each other" First off it would not have worked. Ya'll had made up your mind about me already so why do it. And I did talk to Klara through out the merge. I got her to vote Maddie out instead of me at the revote. The point is I don't like lying unless I have to. It's just not me. I play hard and I don't give up. But why lie to you then stab you in the back. I prefer to stab you in the front so to speak. I'm not sure if that answers your question or not
2875 days ago
Sunfire
Red, I had heart to hearts with all of them before they were voted out. They left in peace. I never burned bridges.
2875 days ago
RedWing91
@Jorge - Red, I didn't need you. I cracked their alliance many times with the info they were giving me. Klara revealed most of their votes to me. I used somethings Ivy told me to convince Klara of working with me. I used Smitty's anger to my advantage. I told both Klara and Ivy that Smitty was telling me to vote Maddie when they were telling me to vote you

If I was gone they would have targeted you not each other. So while they were targeting me you were safe. Thus you needed me
2875 days ago
Sunfire
I didn't lie. Smitty, we had a conversation that we sadly couldn't be on the same side. We left it at that until I talked to you before you were voted out. Ivy, that's what our last conversation was too
2875 days ago
RedWing91
Mike won cause he DOMINATED challenges and played from the bottom and the jury hated the other finalists.

Jeremy won cause Spencer got arrogant.

Michele won cause tai flipped more then people in road rage and Aubry was so unlikable
2875 days ago
Sunfire
Yeah, but I was fine with you going. I knew I could adapt to those circumstances. I had my advantage that would have flipped it back to me and Dcha having numbers if they didn't already flip to work with me. Back up was there
2875 days ago
RedWing91
I knew you had an advantage
2875 days ago
Sunfire
Mike had friends more friends on the jury than the others.
Jeremy had a story that was his motivation. He was closest to those people on the jury compared to Spencer and Tasha.
Michele again had more friends and people who she didn't burn
2875 days ago
Sunfire
How Red? I even forgot about it
2875 days ago
RedWing91
I didn't burn bridges either. None of them hated me when they left either cause I played my game. I did what I had to to stay. They were after me so I adapted. I battled despite them all wanting me out.

And I would like to point out that all of Jorge's answers come back to me.
2875 days ago
RedWing91
Cause I make sure to know who has what and who might have what. I remembered you getting it. And I knew you had not used it.
2875 days ago
Sunfire
That's not adapting. You won challenges instead maybe talking to the other side and telling them how I was "hiding behind" you.
2875 days ago
_ivyyy_445
There's no need to argue who's better :p the jury will decide that :D
2875 days ago
Sunfire
The advantage was a secret. It wouldn't be revealed who had it until it was played or they chose to share info.

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!