This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

"Your Journey Begins"

Topic » "Your Journey..

1596 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
- Part 1 of Pokemon Kansai -

Part 1 of story includes introduction of Rival.

Available Cities/Towns to explore: 8
Available Routes to explore: 13
Available Gyms to conquer: 4
Available Pokemon to Encounter: 80+ and counting

-------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bottom of the page; you will all see the map of Kansai available to you all! Every day, you will have a chance to advance further into the story of Pokemon Kansai. You will be given options on what you would like to in the game as far as searching for wild pokemon, battling random trainers, PvP matches. I will try to keep a realistic feel to how fast one can advance in the game. For example:

Route 1 - Approximate time to make it past Route 1 is 30 minutes. Which means the walk to Emerald Meadows is 30 minutes and you must spend your time for those 30 minutes on Route 1 training/catching pokemon. Once the time span has past. I will mail you your next set of options in the game. Keep in mind that each area offers a variety of different pokemon to encounter, So, going out of your way to explore is a nice idea if you're interested in finding yourself a rare pokemon to add to your party!

As you begin your journey and move along in the story. I will give a little story for yourself here with every achievement you make throughout the game. Examples:

"Jet Carmine has defeated a wild Rattata!"

"Ace Starlight defeated the Gym Leader ??? of Fulvous City!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, with that said. My Schedule runs on an EST timezone. So, we will begin at 4pm EST TODAY! Anyone who wishes to begin their journey may do so then! See you all tonight!
1596 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
For reference. 4pm EST is roughly 90 minutes from now!

I will post my work schedule and always inform everyone playing when I am online and when I am going to bed for the night!

Hope we have some fun here!
1596 days 16 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Is there a Pok茅dex soon or? (Sorry! Just wondering and really excited to starts!)
1596 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
(So far, not every pokemon will be available. But i promise that all 8 generation of Pokemon are featured throughout this story) 馃帀
1596 days 16 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(My activity might be a bit spotty for the first hour or so, but besides that I should be good!)
1596 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Your Journey begins as you awake the morning after receiving your first pokemon. Your mother has breakfast ready. You run through the kitchen with your belongings, grab some toast  and give your mother a kiss and hug as you bolt out the door*

(Pm me to Begin your Journey)
1596 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Oakley begins his Journey*
1596 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Ace begins his Journey*
1596 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Carla begins her Journey*
1596 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Kenta begins his Journey*
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Viola begins her Journey*
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Oakley encounters a wild Poochyena on Route 101*
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Carla encounters a wild Bidoof on Route 101*
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Kenta encounters a wild Yamper on Route 101*
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Oakley caught a wild Poochyena!*
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Oakley arrives to Emerald Meadows*

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!