This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

"Your Journey Begins"

Topic » "Your Journey..

1608 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
C: "I believe so. Magby's my starter, as I mentioned. Bidoof's from Route 101, Ledyba's from the forest, and I believe Panpour came from Route 104?"
1608 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*nods along, watching the Pokémon interact*

"You look prepared to take on ANY gym they could throw at you. A very decent type spread. Fire, Water, Normal, Bug. Gotta admit, I'm jealous."
1608 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
C: "I'm hoping I can find an Ice-type some day, though. The place I grew up in had a lot of them, so I... might have a little attachment to them?"
1608 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Jenka looks around*

"I don't even know where any Ice types would appear in this region. Haven't really researched much about it, but I'd guess it'd be up north, right?"
1608 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
C: "I believe that would be right. If not there, then perhaps in a cave, or some mountains."
1608 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Jenka nods, hugging Budew*

"I don't know if we'll be happy going around any mountains... None of my Pokémon are really good against ice... Or rocks for that matter."
1608 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
C: "May I recommend catching a Fire-type, then? If there's Panpour nearby, then there should at least be Pansear around the same area."
1608 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*points at Sizzlipede with a snicker*
1608 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
C: "...oh, I... actually didn't know they were a Fire-type. I guess I should check my Pokedex more."
1608 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*nods, sighing as he withdraws most of his Pokémon, leaving Budew out*

"I'm heading for the center to sleep for the night. See you later!"
1608 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Your sizzlipede is slugly)
1608 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(So is your face)
1608 days 19 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(I know it is)
1608 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(baboon-butt face)
1608 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
C: "Alright. I'll see you later!"

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!