This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2786 days ago
ferdinandz
Both
1- which of you voted me out- I actually did not vote for you since the plans that you me and AJ would make the final 3, something we decided in final 5, I was pretty shocked when you left.
2- had we been in the final three together and I had immunity what would you have said to convince me that I should take you to the finals. : I would say that I was loyal to you by working with you in the final 5 when I actually were with Nick and Liam, but I would more let you take the choice since everything would be on the table :)
3- brains v brawn v social chose one: For me or you? :P
4- number 1-20 if you know my favorite number you will know this- Well my favorite is 5 but no idea which one is yours :/

Ferdinand-
I'm so happy that you made it here. You were the one person that I would really have been fine losing to but I was voted out congrats. 
1- would you have voted me out in final three and taken aj: The plan was that us 3 would make it to the final 3 and I am sure that you and me would get a good connection untill then since I actually liked you but I still had my f2 deal with AJ so I would say 50/50 :)
2- why did you decide to join me against Liam and Nick: Well I explained it in my speech, things did not work out between me and Nick at f6 and that made me sketchy since they did not believe me when I warned them and I felt like it would be smarter to join you and Pika and guarnte the final 4 since Nick and Liam also was the best players, and it was really hard for me since I really liked everyone in this game, but it is a game and I hope that no one is bitter, I am still proud that I made it this far and I am not forcing anyone to vote for me, I played my game and I want to win only if I deserve this :)

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!