This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6: The Roast is Ready!

Topic » Challenge #6: The Roast is..

2846 days 20 hours ago
dak236
MY RUNWAY:
https://gyazo.com/60f4dafa0c33a40a7d342fcb79483c6e

1. Agnessa De Countess (AintItFun) - Didn't you mean Agnessa De Cuntess? Your schtick is old and tired, just like you.
2. Caia Alexander (Weetmaster) - Caia, You started out like a shining star, but now you're a black hole. or should I say a black LOW LOW :).

3. Kara Toma (rollingderp) - Kara Toma, I loved your impression of the dead! Now why don't you do us all a favor and play dead for the rest of this game.
4. Laura La Flor (PinesDipper) -  Laura La Flor, Your name sounds like a flower, but doesn't that mean you should smell sweet? You walked by me yesterday and now my petals are wilted darling.
6. Monica ManStealer (Brashful) - The only man you could steal is a blind one, I've seen your looks, and so has everybody else.

7. Sexy Nightmare (Fell6) - You know what the best part of a nightmare is? Waking up from it! Let's hope we all wake up soon.
8. Lassita Canine (lassidoggy - When Rupaul found out there was going to be a spinoff, she just assumed Michelle was going to be the host. WHen she heard your name, the only thing that came out of her mouth was "Who?". oops.
2846 days 19 hours ago
AintItFun
Caia Alexander - The only fish you are serving in this contest is catfish. What is the difference between Caia and a catfish? One of them smells and has a mustache, while the other one is a catfish.

Kara Toma - The haus of Toma all have drag names based of diseases. How accurate since we need to rid the world of you.

Laura La Flor - VIVA LA PUERTO RICO!!!!!! I'm just kidding. When Puerto Rico sees your performance on the show, they'll pull you back, apologize, and break away from America.

Maxi Padzilla - An appropriate name. You're a bloody mess that has the personality of a feral monster.

Monica ManStealer - The obligatory "Who?" joke goes here.

Sexy Nightmare - I would read you, but the text is low quality like your photos.

Lassita Canine - Get your shit together. I don't mean gather all your feces and throw it at us like you do during the critiques. Just get a grip please. *Wink*
2846 days 6 hours ago
lassidoggy
This season is going to be postponed until Monday, August 1st. It's clear that we just need some time to take a break, regroup, and then carry on. I'm not mad, I just think a hiatus is what we need.
2842 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
If this game doesn't update in 24 hours I'm leaving

open group

Lassita's Drag Race (Season 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!