This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (WEEK 4)

Topic » Living Room (WEEK 4)

2499 days 18 hours ago
chpman12
This will be interesting
2499 days 18 hours ago
NoBow
What I did NOT tell you however was that the HouseGuest evicted in the next hour may or may not become the first member of the Jury of 7.
2499 days 18 hours ago
NoBow
No Coaches Competition tonight!
2499 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
oh darn
2499 days 18 hours ago
NoBow
That’s because…

Budd, Isaa, Clair and Josh, in just moments the four of you will be tasked with voting to either change the game by returning as players, or continue as coaches.
2499 days 18 hours ago
Hufus
OMG :O
2499 days 18 hours ago
BernieBudd
Damnit
2499 days 18 hours ago
NoBow
Now before you vote there are some things I need to say:

if you give up your role as coaches, you will NOT win a prize if one of your players wins the game, however the winner of this season will receive BOTH the gift prize and the cash prize.

If you continue as coaches, the winner can choose either prize and the other will be given to their coach. Also, if you continue as coaches, an evicted HouseGuest will be returning to the game in the upcoming weeks, though I cannot say who or when that may be.

No matter which decision the coaches come to, tonight will still be a Double Eviction so make sure to stick around HouseGuests!
2499 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
hahahaha omg wow
2499 days 18 hours ago
BernieBudd
None of you fuckheads better press it
2499 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*takes a seat on the couch*
2499 days 18 hours ago
chpman12
So do they all have to choose the same one?
2499 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Wow
2499 days 18 hours ago
NoBow
This decision will alter the course of the game in every matter so think wisely. If more than two of you choose to return, all four of you will return as players. If there’s a tie, we’ll go to a special tie-breaker vote.

With that being said, it is now time to vote coaches! You’ll receive a mail from me shortly.

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!