This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (WEEK 4)

Topic » Living Room (WEEK 4)

2484 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
HouseGuests, the results are in.
2484 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
oh boy
2484 days 21 hours ago
chpman12
here we go....
2484 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
By a vote of 3 to 1...
2484 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
The coaches WILL enter the game as players, and a completely new game has just been started.
2484 days 21 hours ago
GerardoM13
:O
2484 days 21 hours ago
joey65409
oh wow :o
2484 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
I voted to continue as a coach. This is what I told to the other coaches:

"I trust my players and I think we should give this chance to others. Don't be selfish. I'll continue as a COACH.

We have bigger targets on our back if we become players. Be smart about it."
2484 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
https://68.media.tumblr.com/14d050030c3e6a2c0fb8bb5040b1733c/tumblr_inline_osfpp8uPPl1v07xs4_540.gif
2484 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
As I said before, tonight remains a Double Eviction so let’s head to the Backyard to find out which of you will win this all-important Head of Household competition!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/8388/forum/topic/20420599
2484 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Can I say something, Host?
2484 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Whatever. I'll just post it now.
2484 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey, guys!

NoBow knows about this.

First of all, I love this series. I love my season actually. I love all the players. When I joined this season, my goal was to help my team players attain their goal. I gave my all as a coach, because that's what I signed up for. To be a coach. My Red Team is the best and I don't regret a single moment that I picked the three of them.

My team players had been talking about this twist days ago and I already informed them about my decision if this happens. And it happened.

I'm walking away from the game. I'm doing this because I just don't find it fair to compete against the original houseguests in winning the title and prize. We had our chance. I think it's just fair to give this chance to new houseguests. I don't want to compete against my team players. I signed up to be a COACH. Not be a PLAYER. I hope my fellow coaches are happy with their decision, but it's my choice and I stand up for it.

Braden, Chip, and Jax, go for the gold. You know where to find me if you need anything. I trust you and I'm rooting for you. I think I did a good job as a coach.

NoBow, I love you. I hope you don't hate me because of this. I'm still waiting for my gift. Haha!

Enjoy the game everyone.

#ForeverRedTeam
#ForeverPsychoOfSeasonTwo
2484 days 21 hours ago
jwbrine

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!