This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 5: "DespairStory" Staff Applications

Topic » Danganronpa 5:..

2757 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
Hello, this is coolexchangestudent and I'm so glad that you may be considering to apply in the next season of the Danganronpa Series ~ Recreation. However, this is not the usual application that we have from past seasons. You are applying as a TEACHER or a TRUSTEE. This is for people who didn't get an invite/people who wants more characters than only one to get their chance to play in the last two seasons.

~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character:
Age (Ranging from 24-35):
Sexuality:
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee):
Biography:
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL)

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:
Name You'd Like Me to Call You:
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10):
Timezone:
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?:
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?:
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?:
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far:
~~~~~~~~
APPS WILL CLOSE A DAY AFTER THE FINALE.
ONLY TWO TEACHERS WILL BE PICKED.
ONLY 12 TRUSTEES WILL BE PICKED. PLEASE CONSIDER THAT. THANKS <3
2756 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(Just saying, if you got picked for ONLY Season 5, I advise you to apply.)
2756 days 21 hours ago
Osiris
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: xion (shion) kuhiru
Age (Ranging from 24-35):27
Nationality:latino
Sexuality:bi
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee):teachee
Biography: tall, dark hair and beautiful Latino woman who can get any an she wants but never feels loved by any and fears that she'll be alone forever
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) being alone

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):Natalie negrotti
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Osiris
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: David
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10):7
Timezone: eastern
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): Osiris.t
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: once in a walking dead one
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?:yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?  fine lol:
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: yes
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far:...
~~~~~~~~
2756 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Akira Kobayashi
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 29
Nationality: Half-American, Half-Japanese
Sexuality: Straight
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): Trustee
Biography: Akira had a Japanese-born mother and a Japanese-American father, thus growing up in a bilingual household. Dedicated and dutiful, Akira is not one to take charge, but will always be there to offer moral support. His thoughts are rather dark and morbid, but he rarely shows it, and as far as everyone knows, he is just an ordinarily nice guy. Indeed, he tries to hide it himself in shame, but even he admits it's hard to fight his inner demons.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Snakes

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Sosuke Aizen
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: SirNiceGuy
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Lukas
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 9
Timezone: EST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): sirniceguy 00, assuming that's formatted correctly
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Mao's death at the end of Episode One of Season 4
2756 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
Name of Character: Nayleste Tumaski
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 27
Nationality: Japanese
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): Whatever you need
Biography: Nayleste is a lovely person who tries to help out anyone she can. She is not a leader but leads the way to helping out someone. If someone needed help she would stop to help them. She hates rude people and hopes that one day they turn nice.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) Becoming Evil

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://data.whicdn.com/images/157629302/superthumb.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: coolKat
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Natalie
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): should be good cept the weekends
Timezone: Est
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): coolKat_zwooper
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yep
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Um I like all that I have read I suppose
~~~~~~~~
2756 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
Name of Character: Nana Ogawa
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 33
Sexuality: Lesbian
Biography: Nana grew up in Tokyo with her father, mother and two brothers. She had a horrific childhood, which she doesn't necessarily like to talk about with others. Her fear of Claustrophobia came from times she was punished, her parents were lock her in a closet for hours on end, and her brothers were never around to help. She is very upbeat around women and young men. When it comes to well built, older men though, that's a different story. She doesn't like to get into relationships with women though, she was always taught differently in the society she grew up in.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Small Spaces (Claustrophobia)

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/anime_girl_hair_blue_eyes_16893_2560x1440.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Logie56
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Logan
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 8
Timezone: Eastern
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): TheLoganMTV
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes.
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes.
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: N/A
2756 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
Name of Character: Minene Gasai
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 25
Sexuality: Bisexual
Biography: Minene's mother died at her birth and her father was so devastated so he commit suicide. She became a member in Rose's Orphanage where she lived miserable and poor life. During her time there she descovered a very unique talent - escaping. Minene started to steal extra food from the kitchen untoniced. Her biggest move was stealing a diamond from the local jewelry store. All policemen in town went after her, but she found a way and escaped with impunity.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): claustrophobia
Face Claim: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Uryuu-Minene-uryu-minene-30787639-1920-1080.jpg

PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Katherinee_
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Kath, Kathy, Screaming Queen
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): I will say 7 because my time zone is fucked up
Timezone: EET (GMT+2)
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): Queen_K
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes, I have
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes, I really want to
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I will understand no worries. I just want an iconic death
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: I am more like the person who will make a personal joke xD I don't take anything seriously even personal jokes i don't mind them xo
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: This is my first time
2756 days 15 hours ago
Flamey9999
Taylor Holly
Female
British
Straight
Trustee
Taylor was born in Britian,her dad died when she was 8. Taylor freaked out over this,she and her mom ended up moving to Japan to get over the experience. Taylor ended up growing up,and becoming a Trustee. Her mother is in the hospital because of a heart attack currently. Taylor is a nice woman,and she loves animals.
Sayura Kusumoto

Flamey9999
Teresa
6 or 7
EST
emilyobjectpopular
Yes!
Yes!
I'll have fun either way and I won't be bitter,so no worries
Yes!
First Time
2756 days 10 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Name of Character: Keisha Mathers
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 28
Nationality: United States
Biography: After trying to impress her parents by finding a special talent and failing, Keisha is now a reserved woman who knows isn't that special. A kind soul at heart, she will try to make others feel better when they feel down. However, she can't help but feel some jealousy over those who have succeeded to find something they're talented at. Will Keisha be able to help her Truster? Or will it all fall to shambles?
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) Anything venomous - Scorpions, Spiders, what have you

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://creativefan.com/important/cf/2013/04/anime-girl-hairstyles/nice-anime-girl-hairstyle.jpg

Username: rileythepegasus101
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Riley or RiRi, whichever you prefer
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): In the future, I'd predict... about a 7/10
Timezone: Mountain
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): I do have a Discord @Riley#3398
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yup
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Hells yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Probably, I've set my sights low.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: We all tease each other here. Is fun. Stop whining.
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: Probably when Elyse came back (but nothing after that. After that it was just *vomits*)
2756 days 9 hours ago
ccwagu
Name of Character: Hirokatsu Nagatsuka
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 35
Biography: Ruling from Nagano, Nagatsuka was a gifted young man with a silver tongue. While his family was simply middle-class, he had much higher ambitions than that. Using his charisma, he was able to acquire a restaurant and begin making money using it. Through unorthodox and unmentionable methods, he was able to buy more and more property using revenue from that very property. Soon enough, Hirokatsu Nagatsuka was one who had a lot of power and a lot of money. He seperated himself from his family in Nagano and moved to Tokyo, along with his business. After hearing about a certain project, Nagatsuka's intrest caused him to spend enough money to become a trustee in that program.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): The Ocean

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://yt3.ggpht.com/-HqZsjELsJ3U/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/UxCXkVexmG8/s900-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: ccwagu
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: ninjohn
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 8.5
Timezone: AST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): adplaworh
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: it's not like i host one of my own
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: i will, or my name's not chiyoko hakumizushima
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: i'm a bitter betty honey i'll scream my butt off for 25 000 years
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: have i ever
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: the fight with ukama/massacre in the trial room/when karmin threw himself into the wall and died
2754 days 18 hours ago
Glinda
Hello, this is coolexchangestudent and I'm so glad that you may be considering to apply in the next season of the Danganronpa Series ~ Recreation. However, this is not the usual application that we have from past seasons. You are applying as a TEACHER or a TRUSTEE. This is for people who didn't get an invite/people who wants more characters than only one to get their chance to play in the last two seasons.

~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Greta Johnson
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 24
Nationality:  Swedish and Dutch
Sexuality: straight
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): trustee / teacher
Biography: Greta is the theatre trustee and teacher a little fresh off the boat but she has great insight. Everyone loves Greta but she can be saucy, Greta also is dating another teacher
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL)  being undermined

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): daphne
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:Glinda
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Annie
Timezone: central
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):kinley hall
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yes lots
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?:yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:yes
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far:n/a
~~~~~~~~
APPS WILL CLOSE A DAY AFTER THE FINALE.
ONLY TWO TEACHERS WILL BE PICKED.
ONLY 12 TRUSTEES WILL BE PICKED. PLEASE CONSIDER THAT. THANKS <3
2753 days 22 hours ago
kagome70
kagome70
Name of Character: Misaki Ota
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 29
Sexuality: straight
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): Teacher or trustee doesn't matter
Biography: Classy, smart, sophisticated, she can be a bit of a snob sometimes 
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) Failure

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):
http://s700.photobucket.com/user/ileana_254/media/Woman%20and%20Anime%20Girls/007.jpg.html
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: kagome70
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Kagome
Timezone: Western
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): N/A
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: no
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: yes
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: im new :3
2753 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
CHARACTER INFORMATION
(Only if Rhett doesnt die in the finale, if he does feel free to ignore this)

Name of Character: "N" (Thats it no last name or first"
Nationality: American
Sexuality: gay
Biography: He was originally known as the "Ultimate Vigilante" however he lost his title when he went a little crazy. He believe in justice and everything however it sometimes is the wrong judgement and well can get a little carried away. He has barely any emotion (No this is not Kiseki i know what you're thinking MattLovesAmerica) however he is a great actor and he can show any emotion without actually feeling it. He wants to help in this program as much as he can since he loves serving justice just be weary with him since 1 wrong move and you might get a bullet in the knee or other places. (He's also wearing an eyepatch but its actually just for looks this time XD)
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Evil overpowering Good

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/the-family-series/images/6/6a/Japanese_manga_D_Gray-man_character_Lavi_wallpapers_1024x1024_(10).jpg
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: spinfur
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: spin
Timezone: CST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): wcplays
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: tons of experience
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yea i wont be bitter i understand lol :p
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yeah yeah done it before wont do it again blah blah
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far:
My character:
Freaking Rhett jumping in the save his senpai  #FuyohikoEdit
Other Characters:
Fatima being a complete badass when it came to fights or Shikkan dying #PraiseTheLord
Season 3 hmm probably when Mikey was revealed as the mastermind but turning on the despairs and killing Monaca (or however you spell it)
2752 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Character: Mike Rylai
Nationality: American
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): Teacher
Biography: There is very little known about Mike Rylai, and what is known about him is that he attained Hope's Peak High School as a foreign exchange student as the Ultimate Engineer , and then later went on to become a Teacher at the school.
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL): Clastrophobia

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): To be Determined
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Pieguy555
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Mike
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 7
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: No
If you have been in one of my four Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series so far: I haven't been in any but when the Track Star turned out to not be the Mastermind in D3 that was pretty funny haha.
2752 days 1 hour ago
Demgirl6
Name of Character: Rainer Callaghan
Nationality: Half-American, Half-German
Biography: Rainer had a... fairly average life. He grew up with both of his parents alive, but when he was fourteen his mother ended up in a horrible accident out at sea. She drowned, and no one could revive her by the time she was finally found. This lead to Rainer developing a traumatic fear that he would never grow out of. The rest of his life spent with his father was fairly normal, although he rebelled against the norm as often as possible in protest to such an average life. He kept the piercings (though he tries not to wear them when working).
Greatest Fear (Of your Char not IRL) Drowning

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Noiz [DMMD]
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Demgirl6
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Deme
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): generalgypsy [please do not ask. it wasn't my idea.]
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yup! characters i've played and RPs i've partipated in are on my profile
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yup
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: yup
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: yup
2750 days 1 hour ago
Gamerden13
Name of Character: Austin Harris
Age (Ranging from 24-35): 27
Nationality: English
Occupation (Teacher/Trustee): Teacher
Biography: Austin was born in England to common parents who raised him like everyday people would, however more often than not they were very loose about how they taught him about the world, allowing him to be his own man and to become whoever he wants to be in life. As he grew older he realised his passion for teaching and applied for a job at a secondary school in England when he was only 21, passing his knowledge and past experience onto the students before after 5 years he got a job teaching in Japan.

Greatest Fear: The unknown

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy147/0ri0n83/animemaleteacher.jpg

~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Gamerden13
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Aiden
Timezone: BST (May change to GMT)
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): N/A
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: I have done several role plays but not any games.
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I do
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Indeed
I have not been in a Danganronpa Season before.

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!