This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- Week 3- PANEL

Topic » Star Academy- Week 3- PANEL

2932 days 14 hours ago
boozes
Yay I'm glad I got 5th
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
7th Place

this week is………..

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

LAUREN

Congrats sweetie. It’s a bit of a drop from last weeks high standing but your photo was still good this week. We know you have the potential to deliver even better shots.

Lauren-37.3

{Lauren}
Challenge: 7.7
Carly: 7.4
Dara: 7.5
Chris: 8.7
SL: 6
2932 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Congrats :)
2932 days 14 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Yessss omg :'D
2932 days 14 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
*stands there knowing there is a big chance I'm going home*
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
8th place

congrats you are safe.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AMBER

This is your best weekly standing yet! Keep on improving as your photo this week is showing the potential we see in you to be an amazing model.

Amber- 36.9

{Amber}
Challenge: 6.7
Carly: 7.2
Dara: 8
Chris: 10
SL: 5
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
9th place

belongs to

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

CANDY

A big drop for you this week in the weekly standings. We know you can deliver amazing photos as in the past you’ve had very high rankings. We want that Candy back the one that takes striking photos.

Candy- 34.8

{Candy}
Challenge: 8.7
Carly: 6.8
Dara: 6.8
Chris: 7.5
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
2 NAMES LEFT……..
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
11th place

Just outside the bottom two congrats you are SAFE

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

HALI

Your picture was pretty hun but the judges and the viewers thought it lacked depth and creativity. We know you can do so much better than this and we cant wait for you to tap into that model potential that we see.

Hali-33.9

{Hali}
Challenge: 8.7
Carly: 6.7
Dara: 7
Chris:6.5
2932 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
I thought 3. Kylie, Natalie, and Hali.
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Will Kylie and Natalie please step forward.
2932 days 14 hours ago
aj1111
She only saying 2 names because shes not saying the name whose going home.
2932 days 14 hours ago
Koji
100 votes lol
2932 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
I’m honestly very surprised you two are in the bottom two this week. I saw both of you going very far in the competition but unfortunately for one of you that journey to becoming the next big fashion superstar ends tonight.

Kylie you’re here because the judges thought your photo was very lackluster and lacking creativity. The viewers at home are starting to feel your photos are becoming very one note. We want to see the Kylie we saw in week 1 who delivered a great photo. Was that 1st week just a fluke?

Natalie last week your photo was stunning and the Star Lounge even gave you the highest score. Unfortunately, this week you had the same problem as Kylie as your photo was pretty but it lacked creativity and depth. We wonder if you have the versatility to succeed in this competition?
2932 days 14 hours ago
Koji
Grats Shei, we're the best <3

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!