This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 4: DIARY ROOM

2864 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
Diary Room: This Is Where you can Let out your Personal thoughts on other Housemates and Let the people know about your game.

Rules:
1) Your Characters Thoughts are Private in here Noone Else will know about them
2) Please Do A Couple Sessions a Day To Give Viewers Just an Insight Like a Typical RP. Show Off Your Character
3) Don't become Biased Reading others DRs Just Play and Have Fun

-Post when week 4 starts-
2864 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
There was that one vote on me and i have a feeling on who its was...Niles
2864 days 11 hours ago
Rocketokid13
This HOH is more crucial then ever before. If I don't win this and none of my other alliance members do, I know for a fact that I'll be put up unless I work some kind of miracle. Time to go Aussie Mode.

#AussieMode
2864 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
I was the only person not to get any votes at the last eviction, meaning I know people don't see me as a threat. Time to prove them wrong!
2864 days 11 hours ago
Addrian
It's crucial that me or Niles or Dylan win this HOH. That's the only way I'll know I'm safe this week for sure
2864 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
I honestly want an HOH at this point, it'd be cool to have some power for once.
2864 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
I can't keep this up very long.. I'm exhausted, and despite just cuddling pillows all day.. I feel it made my situation worse.
-Shakes her head, leaning back.
I have myself to trust, and I'm letting myself down..
2864 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
I just keep thinking to myself, "Cassandra don't bust your ass, Cassandra don't bust your ass, slow and steady wins the race," I need to pull out this win.
2864 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
Lord i just keep busting my ass im not trying to look at anyone's bowl because i dont want to psyche myself out
2864 days 11 hours ago
iGoddess
At this point, if I throw in the towel because I can't do this.. I'm going to be an easy target for the HOH, they'll just say "Lezia quit, so here".
-Screams into the DR pillow.
I'm going to keep going, even if I'm the last one to fill this damned jar!!
2864 days 11 hours ago
Addrian
At this point I feel like I've lost already I just hope my allinace or what's left of it pulls out this win
2864 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
I just want to win the HOH so i can hear from my mom
2864 days 11 hours ago
Rocketokid13
I see my bowl getting filled up more, and I actually think I can pull this off. If I do this, I'm finally gonna see Dad again.
*smiles*
2864 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
So Serena was evicted as planned and now I need to get that HoH! I haven't won crap yet, and now would be the time to secure me and my alliance's safety
2864 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
After watching them do this challenge. Thank you that I don't have to do this. You can easily break a bone if you fall the wrong way.
2864 days 10 hours ago
DBWs
I really want to win this, not for seeing the fam, but for the game. My alliance is eager to make a big move and I want to make sure I win it so we can just calm down a bit.

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!