This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4: DIARY ROOM

Topic » WEEK 4: DIARY ROOM

2859 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
-Clasps her hands on her lap.
Billy is gone, he was my target from last week.. good. This week is a good thing for Martin's CV if we make the final 2.
2859 days 6 hours ago
Hudspith
so this is were i stand now both big alliances think they have my vote so im going to just vote out the peple i want gone and blame the numbers on someone else i mean come on im not alligned with anyone else right these people are to easy i play the im an asshole card and i hate kiss asses and they fall for it billy got put up because he was a threat America nick was simply a pawn to oust him i made that call
2859 days 5 hours ago
Addrian
With downtime in the big brother house I like to get to know certain house guest. I don't get to talk to Maya that often, but she's a really nice girl.
2859 days 5 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm really disappointed to see Billy go. I'm going to be a lot more lonely now, he was the only I trusted to tell everything too. Now I'm on my own and I don't fully trust anyone. One thing I do know is I need to last long for Billy and kick some ass like he said
2859 days 5 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Laughs and sits down-
Look Big Brother, I appreciate you gotta get everything on film for the show but you all better remember I forget you are filming when I change. So be a doll and make sure the feeds change so America doesn't see more of me than my some of my exes? Thanks.
2859 days 4 hours ago
IceQueen2
I like Maya, I do. I just dont know where her heads at. But when I ask all she is  throwing me are these vacant answers..
2859 days 1 hour ago
Rain848
Maya is opening up a bit with me more she says she will go after the boys but which boys hmm
2858 days 15 hours ago
Addrian
I'm taking that chance to talk to Nick. Not to kiss ass or get on his good side. I really want to get to know him on a personal level. He's cool guy and hopefully he knows that I'm someone he could trust.

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!