This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 7: Diary room

Topic » WEEK 7: Diary room

2839 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Diary Room: This Is Where you can Let out your Personal thoughts on other Housemates and Let the people know about your game.

Visual: http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1516004.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Celebrity%20Big%20Brother

Rules:
1) Your Characters Thoughts are Private in here Noone Else will know about them
2) Please Do A Couple Sessions a Day To Give Viewers Just an Insight Like a Typical RP. Show Off Your Character
3) Don't become Biased Reading others DRs Just Play and Have Fun

-Post when week 7 starts-
2839 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
I really want to win this HOH. Not only it keeps me safe this week, but it's a jury pass. My first goal is to make it to the jury stage and my 2nd is to win this game. I have to get to my 1st goal to get to my 2nd.
2839 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
--Puts her hands together in prayer position.
Right now, I'm downright in minority.. I already has before my blow up, but at least now I am in minority with someone else's game in the open. I need this.. or I'm very possibly going home.
2839 days 6 hours ago
Maya10
the only person I get to hope to win is either Nick or leiza, since I really thrust them both.
2839 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
She keeps picking me lord i know im probably going up if she wins now
2839 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
This is an all out battle between Julie and Lezia. Each is going up every other time and neither is giving up. They both want this really bad
2839 days 6 hours ago
IceQueen2
They keep picking each other like damn... its back and forth and I don't know how this is going to turn out but I gotta keep on top of the answers in case they pick me for one of them
2839 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Well I didn't win this HOH, so hopefully either Julie, Nick or Evelyn could pull it out.
2839 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
She picked Nick and Eve the Battle of the Blondes is going down next round lets go
2839 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
We have a slobber knocker coming up soon. In 1 corner we have Lezia and in the other corner we have Julie. There's only 1 thing to say. FIGHT!
2839 days 6 hours ago
IceQueen2
Julie VS Lezia... this is so intense I CANT LOOK
-She covers her eyes and peeks through her fingers-
2839 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
I chose Nick & Evelyn because I needed to face Julie.. I only hope my studying has been enough to not trip me up and win this damned HOH.
-Bites her lip.
Julie is harder to beat than Nick..
2839 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
Lezia have won 4 in a roll and now I have no doubt in my mind that Lezia will win HOH. But Good Luck Nick anyway.
2839 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I don't think I absolutely needed HoH this week but compared to Lezia it's so important I win. Time to step up to the plate
2839 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
I heard Pile and thought of that stupid Vampire HoH what the fuck
2839 days 6 hours ago
iGoddess
http://67.media.tumblr.com/9de29c4e11a5bd9d587e0fad0b4f6efc/tumblr_ngcsedqHY61t6wxguo1_250.gif
Bye target.. you'll know who you are when you walk out the front door!

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!