This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 7: Diary room

Topic » WEEK 7: Diary room

2849 days 10 hours ago
iGoddess
--Lezia paces in her HOH room, with the keys on the carpet.

DR: I have an important decision to make. Who do I see as a threat, and who do I see winning the game. Those are 2 different sectors I have to consider.. as well as a veto winning. I know Julie and Niles are after each other, but I also know that Julie is the glue that keeps the house together aside from myself, Dylan, Niles, Maya & Nikki.

-Picks up a few keys putting them back into the black bag.

DR: I don't want last week as a repeat.. Cassandra was the target and she got picked for VETO, could've fucked the nominations big time. However.. I want to have 2 nominees that can win competitions. Once I make these nominations, I will pull both nominees aside and let them know I want them to win. I will also do what I've been thinking of and that is a new gameplan.. let's see how people react to this.
2849 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
Who knows what she's going to do. She told me that if she won HOH that she wouldn't put me up, but lets see how good she is on her word.
2849 days 10 hours ago
DBWs
I'm feeling confident two weeks in a row for this nomination ceremony, it'd be shocking to see lezia put me up.
2849 days 9 hours ago
IceQueen2
It was basically unanimous last week, but that doesnt make me feel any better. Lezia and I are supposed to be good but lets see what she does. Give me strength if Im a pawn again though...
2849 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
I hope im nommed i came here to play dont backdoor me nom me let me play in veto and kick ass
2849 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
I have put 1/4 on the block, to increase the odds of the POV being used.. who better than Martin? He's been a beast in competitions; and I know if Julie was on the block he would veto her. I just have to do some minor damage control.. and gather these 4 people. I'm going to present them with a life line.. and honestly, if they don't take it.. they're not playing the game for themselves at all. I need to pull some strings, and build a bridge to make it past week 8.
2849 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
Big brother is a number's game. We have:

Myself, Niles, Maya, Dylan.  With Dylan I assume we get Nikki.. after how we've been behaving, people wouldn't assume us to join forces. I'm over her petty comment, but that's a personal thing and I'm here to play big brother.

Those are the majority votes we need. So if either nominee hops off the block, Julie goes up & we have the votes to send her packing. She will scurry like the early weeks, I don't doubt that. I just got to make sure I keep everything public knowledge.
2849 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
Honestly I'm not a huge fan of these nominations, Nikki is up yet again, and much like last week if the veto isn't used it could be her going. Since Martin seems to be on Julie's side, they have the votes with Julie, Josiah, Evelyn, and Nick. At this point, gotta hope to get pulled for veto and Lezia, Nikki, or myself wins it.
2849 days 9 hours ago
Big brother I'm fucking livid!
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ce60ec0790f4840a44849e186babe89a/tumblr_inline_oa0i2uwc1H1rpsmpf_500.gif
I'm nominated for the second time, and Lezia makes this speech about how Julie's her target. Damn, that could be just a bullshit statement to throw Martin and I off our game! I can't trust her as of now, and I dunno if I can trust anyone else either. I have GOT to win this POV and pull myself off, because if I don't, then Julie Chen baby .. you make some room on that stage, girl.
2849 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
She wants to backdoor me and i just cant hold it in anymore this is bullshit im the fucking Sheppard of the Sheep they say Im the comp queen they say im the fucking glue who holds everything together like shut up shut up you fucking bitches
2849 days 8 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Honestly I think Lezia is making a very ballsy move trying to backdoor Julie. Screw that, it's a smart plan but it'll never work. The magic number is 4 this week. If Martin comes off, he ain't evicting Julie because of their showmance. If Nikki comes off, she hates Lezia and won't help her vote out Julie. Myself, Eve, and Josiah are on Julie's side so she has the 4 votes, assuming everyone stays loyal. My goal is to get Martin out. I have no connection with him strategically plus on a personal level he split Billy and I up. If Nikki can pull herself off the block, I feel that I could get the votes to vote Martin out
2849 days 8 hours ago
Hudspith
she better watch her back i win HOH her and her puppet will be up she's fucked herself over here
2849 days 8 hours ago
iGoddess
That's another one to the list.
-Facepalms sighing.
2849 days 7 hours ago
This final 2 deal with Lezia isn't that bad. But, I'm not sure if I'm true to it until after this week plays out. I dunno if I can fully trust her or Niles yet at all.
>Nikki rolls her eyes and gives the camera a look.
I'm going to have to do what's best for me this week and in the following weeks. Nothing's set in stone for me yet America. Right now I'm just trying to take myself off Lezia's radar, while reaching out for a possible deal for our games.
2849 days 7 hours ago
bad18life
Mama said knock you out.
-He throws a punch-

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!