This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 7: Diary room

Topic » WEEK 7: Diary room

2846 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
im not speaking to anyone im not campaigning i know im going today but im leaving a few suprises behind you best believe it i go and this house will never be the same i will blow open everyones game
2846 days 17 hours ago
iGoddess
I woke up during the night and saw Maya had joined me in my bed, I don't know if that was the aftermath of speaking to Nick or not.. but hey..
-Shrugs.
Can you blame a girl, after a whole month not to cuddle a friend? There's not many chances for that in here. I hope she's got her spirits up tonight.. because she needs to win that HOH. Show 'em who's boss again.
2846 days 15 hours ago
bulldoggy559
What did I say weeks ago!? WEEKS AGO
*Laughs*
Julie doesn't give a fuck about anyone and she is even throwing Martin to the wolves tonight - MARTIN. Like... Bruh what? He legit goes to bat for her constantly and she has the power to save them both and she just doesn't because... She doesn't want "other" people to be mad? Guess Martin ranks last on her totem pole
2846 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
The sacrifice tonight won't be Julie, so it's up to her who she wants to sacrifice.
-Sighs a little, leaning back in the seat.
It all rides on this veto decision.
2846 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
Now that the veto isn't used. I trust Nikki way more then I trust Martin. So hopefully he be the one leaving this week.
2846 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
This was probably the hardest choice I had to make all game I had to decide either to appease one person in this game and piss off 3 or piss one person off and make 3 happy I had to go with the majority
2846 days 14 hours ago
IceQueen2
Martin basically said she wasnt his ally if she didn't use it so I really don't think we should keep him over Nikki. I personally love Nikki but in the game our only common ground is our Anti-Lezia agreement. Unless Martin starts actually talking to me I dont see a reason Nikki needs to leave.
2846 days 14 hours ago
iGoddess
I want to say I'm shocked, because I am, but half not. Whoever goes tonight, whatever order Julie barks at her 'squad' they will eat it up and be obedient.
2846 days 14 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Mimics Mayas voice-
Who do I save?
-She raises an eyebrow and looks at the camera-
Um I'm right here.. but last time I checked you have a leader upstairs. You know.. the one that lived in your HOH room your entire reign. The leader of your 7 person Julie Hit-team.. Go ask her.
2846 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Julie and lezia both the same thing to be me and not let anyone control me. And thats what i did im going to the noms and each of them a reason to stay. Im not anyone puppet im not into alliance where they all going to throw each other under the bus. Im gonna fight my own battle and win this next HOH and stir the damn pot around
2846 days 13 hours ago
bulldoggy559
If I don't win HOH or POV next week I can kiss my game goodbye...
*Shrugs*
I just come so close but I can't seem to pull it out and there is less and less room for me to keep riding coattails
2846 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks in the Dr*

Hey Ju

Julie Chen: Hello please cast your vote

I vote to evict Martin sorry Hudspith family

*She walks out of the Dr*
2846 days 10 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Gets up and goes into the DR*

Hi Julie!

Julie Chen: Hello Niles, please cast your vote

I Vote to evict... Martin
*waves*
Bye Julie

*Gets up and returns to the living room*
2846 days 10 hours ago
IceQueen2
-Walks to the DR-
Hey Julie!
Julie Chen: Hello Evelyn, please cast your vote to evict.
I'm evicting Martin. Bye Julie
2846 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
*Josiah walks to the DR*
Julie: Hey Josiah
Josiah: Hey Julie
Julie: Please cast your vote
Josiah: I vote to evict Martin
Julie: Thanks Josiah
Josiah: Thanks Julie and love you Haley.
-He leaves the DR-

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!