This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10: Diary Room

Topic » Week 10: Diary Room

2826 days 12 hours ago
Rain848
Diary Room: This Is Where you can Let out your Personal thoughts on other Housemates and Let the people know about your game.

Visual: http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1516004.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Celebrity%20Big%20Brother

Rules:
1) Your Characters Thoughts are Private in here Noone Else will know about them
2) Please Do A Couple Sessions a Day To Give Viewers Just an Insight Like a Typical RP. Show Off Your Character
3) Don't become Biased Reading others DRs Just Play and Have Fun

-Post when week 10 starts-
2826 days 12 hours ago
bad18life
I would have love to keep Nick over Julie or Maya, but its final 6 and I can't have him in the game anymore. Because if he won HOH and his options are limits to Nikki, Dylan and I. I'm just shocked Maya saved Julie and sacrificed Nick.
2826 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
Well i think Niles will know who evicted him Obvi but i think me and Maya maybe in a Bad position and all if one of us two dont get HoH
2826 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Alright so Julie and Maya - clocked
*Laughs a little*
Why the fuck am I still here?
*Sighs*
If I ever win anything the sky will split open
2826 days 11 hours ago
bad18life
Hopefully I get to win something again. It feels like a long time ago since I won HOH.
2826 days 11 hours ago
I have got to win this HOH. It's final 6, America and its getting pretty down to wire.
>Nikki takes a breath.
I just need me or Josiah to pull this one out, so we can send a real target home.
2826 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
Lets go slow and steady. Slow and Steady
2826 days 11 hours ago
DBWs
Nikki or Josiah winning would be ideal, but the one person I 100% don't want to win it is Julie, I just tried to make a move to get her out but Maya saved her. I know she's coming for blood.
2826 days 11 hours ago
bulldoggy559
This is actually not going so terrible... I mean I might actually not completely suck ass at a competition
*Laughs and looks around*
Sadly nobody here cares or really wants to see me do well SO it is what it is
2826 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
*Looks at the Camera shaking her head*

Comp Queen to comp loser what happened
2826 days 10 hours ago
Maya10
Goodbye bb hello jury. Coming soon near you...
I hope niles eviction josiah and nikki ass or dylan and keep julie and mine safe. Yes we vote him out. But it was in the hand of dylan to kick nick out. On which i didnt want to
2826 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
Lord i dont know if i can flip this and have him go after Jojo and Nikki but i made it to Final 6 i can play in every veto and save my self now
2826 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
If I'm on the block, I wouldn't mind being evicted this week. I just want the stress to be over.
2826 days 10 hours ago
bulldoggy559
So I'm HOH and I love it - nobody knows what I am going to do and nobody knows who I stand with
*Smirks*
Mainly because I don't stand with anyone. I'll probably be the boot next week but this week I am going to do something exciting - I promise
2826 days 10 hours ago
bad18life
I really want this all to be over.
2826 days 8 hours ago
bulldoggy559
It's kind of weird...
*shrugs a little*
Getting that basket and seeing those pictures because it made me feel more at home
*Sighs*
but I'm not at home, I'm stuck in a house full of people I don't like and obviously don't really like me
*leans back in the DR chair*
all's well that ends well though

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!