This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10: Diary Room

Topic » Week 10: Diary Room

2848 days 17 hours ago
Maya10
Cross my leg. -
Im not gonna kiss ass. Niles said so i was -roll eyes- no thanks. Like julie said just chill and lay back
2848 days 16 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Julie makes the argument of "who will you be with next week" and it's like... Nobody lol. Yeah I think I'll make some friends with week but it doesn't matter - little late to build some lasting thing now
2848 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
I talked to Niles I think it went well I just wanted to say something and not let veto ultimately determine my fate. I came here to play and if i went home without trying to work a deal or something then I would of went to jury dissapointed
2847 days 19 hours ago
Rain848
Lord thank you Jesus I almost shit my pants when he turned those bloody keys
2847 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Laugh-
Omg nikki.
2847 days 19 hours ago
I quite frankly don't get the nominations this week? So, we 3 save Niles? And this is how he repays us? Does he really believe that Maya or Julie will take his ass to final 2. This game is either rigged, or just people are extremely fucked up.
>Nikki rolls her eyes.
I just don't get it. But, it's whatever .. they better watch their backs .. because I'm ready.
https://67.media.tumblr.com/541cfeaa8d89475f63c3a37c4a4315d1/tumblr_obezizQHz71ryc0jzo4_250.gif
2847 days 19 hours ago
bad18life
I never thought I couldn't be any happier to be on the block. He gave me what I wanted. I honestly thought he wouldn't have.
2847 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
Bitch giving me glare. I hope she lose
2847 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
I'm literally last getting up the hill each time. I don't think I'm going to be so lucky this time. My luck is going to end sometime.
2847 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Fffffffff
2847 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
I'm hoping Nikki can beat Niles, but something tells me that Niles is going to win. I had the same feeling when Lezia won HOH.
2847 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Ha! Ha!

Nice finger boo
2847 days 13 hours ago
Can I just be re-nommed and go home? If Dylan and Josiah go home, in the next few weeks. I will be stuck with people I don't like in this game .. nor do I want to associate with due to their low IQ levels.
2847 days 13 hours ago
Rain848
Ok he won the veto it can be a good thing or maybe he could of been stringing me along and will probably like use it and put me up then i go home part of me is worried for sure
2847 days 13 hours ago
bad18life
The big threat for taking out Serena is now going to jury. I hope Julie makes it to the end. Because she would have my vote 100%

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!