This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 6: JUDGING

1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Hanna: Hi peeps!

You kept on impressing me this week. I think everyone (who submitted) made a damn good job!

With that being said, please step forward:
Nevra
Lip Bing
The Watchamacallit

You are SAFE and may leave the studio!
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Which means:

Fish E. Minj
【Yung Fianna】
Stormer Summers
Sarah Vix
Diamond Days
Zeno Noel

You guys are the tops and the bottoms of the week.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
First up, Fish E. Minj!

The styling. The song. Everything. This is just so well done. Sure it's not as dance-y as some of the others but I could still very well see people turning it up to this. It's very retro in a way I feel like and I enjoyed the hell out of it. You took me somewhere different as far as clubs go and I appreciate it very much. Good job.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Next, 【Yung Fianna】

(the screen remains black)

Yup... You delivered your record past the deadline. So there isn't much to say here.
1296 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Hello Stormer Summers

I wish I'd get it but I don't. I asked for pop bangers to start with, and you gave me rap. And that would be fine if I could actually see people going for this at the club. But I'm sorry, I don't. I feel like the songs melody is weak so I can't imagine anyone twerking to this in the club cuz even in the video: girls were twerking but it felt really off beat. I'm used to excellence from you so this is extremely disapointing.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
We now talk to Sarah Vix

Sarah, this week was very tough to rank and sadly you find yourself in the bottom despite a very alright performance. It's just that your song woudl only be bopped to at the club at a very specific state of mind. I feel like people would get down to this if they were in some type of state of transe. But besides that, I don't see someone dancing to this. It's a valliant effort tho, I enjoyed the different direction.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok now Diamond Days

Very well done this week! Your song is pure pop, very modern, and the video really transported me to a club. The last scene with people going to space and bopping? You had me. It's just overall a very good attempt at this theme girlie!
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Last but not least, Zeno Noel

I feel like you need to be yelled at to actually pull something off. This is fantastic. Great dance music for a club, the video was all about night life and was really fun to watch. I feel like you truly checked all the boxes. Now if I see you in the bottom again next week I will be mad. Keep it up. CONSISTENCY.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok so let's start with the obvious

【Yung Fianna】did not submit so automatically she's in the bottom. I just can't justify in any way not having her in the elimination. Sorry girl.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Now

Fish E. Minj, you brought something very distinct and different and it worked wonders. Everything felt right, from the style to the song.

Diamond Days, you gave us something extremely modern and up to date, with a fantastic video to accompany and even a bit of choreo to include next time we hit the dancefloor.

Zeno Noel, you served us with a good dance song, good matching visuals and just checked all the boxes this week.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Zeno Noel, congratulations, you are the winner this week.

Fish E. Minj, Diamond Days, AMAZING effort tonight. But it was just short. Keep working hard.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Finally

Stormer Summers, you went a completely different route but it just didn't work for me. I wouldn't get down to that personally.

Sarah Vix, you went from the top to the bottom. It was a nice effort but it was a club song for a very selective crowd.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sarah Vix, you're safe.

Stormer Summers, you're up for elimination.
1296 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
【Yung Fianna】... Stormer Summers... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you'll give me your best club pop banger for me to dance the night away.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1296 days 12 hours ago
jfaia
ohhh my god !! First of all, good luck for Stormer and Yung !
Second of all, thank you so much for the win. I Know that I´m on the right track and your critiques are really helping me.
1296 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1296 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!