This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 6: JUDGING

1295 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright girls I’ve made my decision!

【Yung Fianna】You have shown us such premise and I do think there’s a market for this cuckoo weird girl. But I just don’t think this competition is right for you. You did slay your Redemption Record but can that make up for the fact you didn’t even send a Record of the Week and have been subpar since Halloween week?

Stormer Summers, on the other hand, keeps trying and keeps being successful but this week wasn’t her week. However, your Redemption Record was just as good as 【Yung Fianna】‘s.

I wanna first of all congratulate you girls on the best Redemption Record yet. This was the closest, most brilliant one yet. Great job girls.

With that being said, a decision has to be made.
1295 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The person who will get their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
【Yung Fianna】

Betty Lux, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. You have brought a level of innovation and fun messiness to this competition that I couldn’t help but adore. It was a pleasure seeing your artistry presented in this studio. But you need to develop your talent slightly more. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

Stormer Summers. I know you’re capable of better and I am sure this week was just a small slip up. Get back to work.

Episode 7 comes out soon. Sorry it’s been a bit slow but I’ve gotten busier lately with my birthday and sister visiting etc.
1295 days 5 hours ago
jfaia
Happy birthday queen
1295 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
【Yung Fianna】performs an unwarranted performance of a performative song on her way out.

https://i.imgur.com/o0RJUQr.gif

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!