This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2889 days 15 hours ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Oh yeah we have to sing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!! I am horrible at signing and coming up with lyrics so god help me!!!"
2889 days 15 hours ago
oswordo3
Thomas: I'm actually really happy with my team. Everyone seems to have a desire to be here and win rather than just come to hog up screen time. Well... Except Trisha, lets face it. She is only here to promote her "career".
2889 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose sighs. "I'm terrible at thinking things up on the spot."
2889 days 14 hours ago
oswordo3
Thomas: No hate on that though. I'm not going to lie. While I'm also here to beat everyone else, getting my name further out there won't hurt when I finally release my album. Any fame is good fame when everyone remembers your name, am I right?
2889 days 14 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus is in the room with his arms folded.
Marcus: "So random filler number 3 just made friends with me. And then all of a sudden random filler number 1 wants to come for me and my pearls, like excuse me? You may consider yourself polish but honey I AM the polish remover. Remember that."
Marcus snaps his fingers above his head.
2889 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
"I kind of wonder what would happen to AJ if someone mentioned fire in the middle of a challenge," Rose says, looking thoughtful. "It's a weakness I could see people exploiting."
2889 days 13 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ: I'll probably have to do something I used to do when my PTSD was really bad. I need to go into my blank space. I won't be able to have any personal emotion, but it also prevents my PTSD from occuring. Good thing is, I can slip in out of it.
2889 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus rolls his eyes but is nervous.
Marcus: "Oh. My. Baby. Jesus. What if there IS a surprise challenge? I don't want to go home, not the first one...oh honey, t-that kid Thomas is bad news! Team Iceland, please send him packing!"
2889 days 13 hours ago
oswordo3
Thomas: I feel like people will find me as an easy target or having a more than off-putting personality... but I have a feeling I'm not going anywhere soon. Get ready people. There is a storm coming and his name is Thomas.
2889 days 13 hours ago
PKFire
Shinji: I feel like Some people care far too little about the amazing scenery and culture that surrounds us...I may as well approach Rose, though -I have to stay in the competition If I want any chance of seeing more...
2889 days 13 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus is grabbing the sides of the sink.
Marcus: "OHHHH GOD, of COURSE there's the ONE conservative in the background. Girl, this nerdy little boy is coming for ME? Ooo honey, y'all KNOW I would've SNATCHED his weave if I wasn't a believer. JESUS just saved your life! HALLELU."
2889 days 13 hours ago
PKFire
(He's Liberal, actually lmfao)

Shinji: So, I accidentally just insulted Marcus and AJ, and I understand what I said was inappropriate - so I need to apologise and earn their forgiveness...
2889 days 13 hours ago
oswordo3
Thomas: And here I was thinking I was the person who would be perceived the worst. *Shrugs* I guess thats what happens you are close-minded and ignorant.
2889 days 12 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose groans loudly. "I swear, if I find a zombie contestant in the cargo hold..."
2889 days 12 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Well, I think I have stooped a little today. Feel a little overtired. I really need to be more awake..

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!