This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2839 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: I hope we get to see the real Tokyo this time and to get that nightmare challenge out of my head!
2839 days 20 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus is shaking his head.
Marcus: "Gurl...I REALLY don't want a rerun of me getting stuck in a metal room again..."
2839 days 19 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: I wonder what this challenge will be...
2839 days 19 hours ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Yeah I am back in the mode right now. Mhmm these people are probably going to get their Nintendo and anime stores raided later."

*laughs while eating sushi*
2839 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Those riddles were very tough where I only just got immunity and that was hard work where I think that I got the toughest challenge here!
2839 days 17 hours ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Yes I am safe!!!"
2839 days 17 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: What's going on with Marcus?..
2839 days 16 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I need to win this challenge.
2839 days 14 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: Molly actually has a chance to come back?!
2839 days 14 hours ago
flame999
Molly:I need this! I really want to have a second chance!
2839 days 13 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Woo Hoo! Still here!
2839 days 13 hours ago
Allyxox
Alice: Woo hoo! I won immunity again! Rollin into the f6!
2839 days 13 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I'll miss you Molly...I'm fighting for you!
2837 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: What the hell is Rennac thinking about going to North Korea, doesn't he know anything about the country and its human rights where I think he knows nothing about each destination we go to and I am so glad the host never gets to see these confessions where it is usually the production crew who sort this stuff out!
2837 days 14 hours ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: I've always wanted to go to Korea!! *Smiles* I guess Ryan envies this place...

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!