This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Washington, D.C., United States of America

Topic » Episode 4: Washington, D.C.,..

2885 days ago
Rennac
Washington D.C., formally known as the District of Colombia, but commonly known as the capital of the United States of America. After 3 episodes of anxiety, drama and eliminations, we've decided to take a stop here. Of course, nobody will be eliminated here, but that doesn't mean this challenge is any less important. Here, the teams captains of this season will be competing for your teams in order to win a mystery prize.
What is this mystery prize? Which team captain will come out on top? And how will this victory change the game? Find out these questions and more in Episode 4!

Episode 4 will be on Saturday, June 25th at 10:00 AM PST/ 12:00 PM CST/ 1:00 PM EST
2885 days ago
ninjohn
Marcus feels the plane moves and sits down. This is his first time not in first class...
Marcus: "...T-this is...a little bumpy, huh?"
2885 days ago
zorbo678
*runs and does a double momentum swing onto a box, which has a rope attached. Swings over to a new box with the rope, and does a run across a long box side. Ends with a giant jump into a PK roll*
2885 days ago
Symmetry888
Rose looks out the window. "Location three, huh?"
2885 days ago
WestTemp
*Stares out the window with his arms crossed*
2885 days ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Walks into episode 4 with fabulous music."

2885 days ago
tyr3kflame
Ty: This is where I had my 3rd sold out concert!!
2885 days ago
Symmetry888
"Even the seats are gross," Rose tells Marcus. A rat brushes past her legs and she quickly moves them up onto the seat itself, staring down in horror.
2885 days ago
TR1364
*paints the White House from the view he sees from out the window*
2885 days ago
ninjohn
Marcus squeals and shakes at the rat, telling it to shoo
2885 days ago
zorbo678
*looks down*
AJ: Back in the U.S. This is nice, love having home turf.
2885 days ago
TrishaPaytas
trisha: maybe i will make a new video for the channel now
2885 days ago
Symmetry888
Rose likes Trisha's video on her phone. The rat scurries off.
2885 days ago
pinkiepie512
AG: "Yay Washington DC, lets go sneak into Obama's office!!!"
2885 days ago
Symmetry888
"Hell yes!" Rose looks at Grace. "I seriously want to scratch that off my bucket list."
2885 days ago
WestTemp

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!