This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Barcelona, Spain

Topic » Episode 9: Barcelona, Spain

2880 days 18 hours ago
Rennac
After an epsiode both romantic and dramatic, the cast will never be the same as relationships are broken and enemies are formed on the flight to our next destination.
Say "¡Hola!" to Barcelona, Spain, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region, defined by quirky art and architecture, imaginative food and vibrant street life. Here, our contestants will explore a famous landmark in Barcelona and use their critical thinking to learn that there's always more than meets the eye.
Where will our passengers go and what will they do there? How will the new relationships affect the game? And who will be the next person eliminated before the second aftermath show? Find out these questions and more in Episode 9!

Episode 9 starts on Friday, July 9th at 10:00 am pst/ 12:00 pm cst/ 1:00 pm est
2880 days 18 hours ago
WestTemp
*Timmy is awkwardly in the non confessional bathroom looking at himself in the mirror awkwardly*
2880 days 18 hours ago
WestTemp
http://imgur.com/fIvG1zZ
(Without all the LEA stuff on.)
2880 days 18 hours ago
Rennac
*Walks around the plane and sees Timmy*
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who the heck are you?
2880 days 18 hours ago
ninjohn
Marcus takes off the green bracelet and wipes off the the black makeup aka the dot on his face.
Marcus: "...How's this?"
2880 days 18 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Omg another Stowaway!
2880 days 18 hours ago
WestTemp
... Ya know... *he whispers* Emperor of doom.. *blushes emberresed* Lord Epic...
2880 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose wanders over, having heard Rennac's surprised shouts. She sees Timmy. "Oh, hey Voldy. Robes too warm for Barcelona?"
2880 days 18 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: *blinks* LEA? You look so different!
2880 days 18 hours ago
Rennac
There's no way you can be Lord Epic of Awesomeness.
You don't weird me out in the slightest.
*Opens the plane door and grabs Timmy*
I'm sick and tired of these stowaways!
2880 days 18 hours ago
WestTemp
*grits teeth and yells in his usual voice* YOU DARE DEFY ME MORTAL?!?!?!?
2880 days 18 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: Rennac wait! Look his robes are in there! *pulls out robes*
2880 days 18 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Ellie: *Quickly gets changed* http://orig07.deviantart.net/c0fb/f/2016/152/c/9/aqua_by_ellbell123-da4nkip.png I got this in France c:
2880 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Rose nods. "It's totally Voldy, man. He's got the same adorkable face and everything."
2880 days 18 hours ago
Rennac
Oh...
*Drops Timmy to the floor*
My bad...
2880 days 18 hours ago
WestTemp
*Glares and dusts himself off* *He clears his throat* D... Do not cower mortals! At least not yet... I'm just shedding my powers to be on your pathetic levels...

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!