This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Hong Kong Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Hong Kong..

2811 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
2809 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brian W. (justdontevictme) [Pregame]

I'm so excited to be playing survivor and I'm ready to backstab everyone to win this game but I need to seem trustworthy to make it far in this game and that's what I'm going do but I'm really going be ruthless. No mercy for anyone. Anyway I'm talking to some people now like Christian, Zach and James and messaged a few others. Christian gives me a cool vibe he seems likable he already seems like a likable threat to me but I wanna work with him for the time being.

Zach doesn't seem like a social player at all he isn't good at convos and he gave up the info that he knows Tico and Christian which you shouldn't ever give up info unless it furthers your game but you don't give it up this early in the game. That's my strategy in this game to gather info get people to trust me then maybe when I'm in hot water I use that info to get me out of it.

I suggest to Zach that maybe we should form a alliance and he didn't respond yet but I think he will be down maybe me him Christian and Tico can form a alliance.

James and I formed a alliance because neither of us really know anyone in this tribe so we bonded over that and it's always good for my game to have him in my back pocket for a vote.

Anyway that's it for now I'll keep you updated on my game btw thanks for casting me
2809 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Colin P. (Flickgamecolin) [Pregame]

First off just know I didn't come here to make friends. I didn't come here to play a floater game to the merge. I came here to win this damn game and I'm willing to swear on whatever and stab whoever in the back. I've already made a big alliance with born2pizza marto snick and Austin but also made some relationships with guigi and Brandt69. I'm already controlling the tribe. I want everyone's vote off to be a blindside and everyone who leaves to feel backstabbed. I'm here to win.
2809 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
James S. (jamessmith5) [After Immunity Challenge #1]

I just dominated the other tribe in that challenge and they had no chance. I see myself as an elite spammer. I am having really good success in this game so far with my social skills and my job now is to go out there and look for the hidden immunity idol. I am in the Final 15 but I need to keep trying to get stronger in this game because it will help in the future.
2809 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sydney P. (Guigi) [Tribal Council #1]

hey yall its Queen Sydney ;p coming to you live from Hong Kong :))))
jk im so not into this season tbh it sucks so far
everyone that i like is on the OT
my tribe is full of noobs and sucks ass
i use to love Newz but right now his competition's choice was the worst by far (way worst than BigBen if i can say ;p)
and we're going to tribal...
YAY ME
2809 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sydney P. (Guigi) [Tribal Council #1]

anyway ive talked to Colin a bit and we already made a f2 together
i thought he was a random noob but he's way too much into this game but hey he might be valuable down the road and if he's beatable in the end ill drag him there why not
i like Austin but i know he's good in GG so ill keep him close cuz he seems active and i dont want him on my bad side
ive seen asia in gg so i'd like to work with her
and i love Nick S. :) he's a sweetheart and we've been friends on here for a long time so i wanna keep him
im targeting an inact noob like Nick R. for now cuz id i want too...

okay peace out
2809 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
----------ASIA GETS 16TH-----------
2809 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Marto K. (cole225) [After Tribal Council #1]

So i got 2 votes and i know who they are since the other 4 to vote of Asia were by me and my alliance so i am feeling pretty confident now since its a 4v3 and if the game continues this way i am definitely going to the merge. LIT.
2809 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
Marto K. (cole225) [Tribal Council #2]

YAY another loss at this rate none of the other tribe is going unless theres a tribe switch but if there isn't the merge is gonna be a 8v3 which will suck but ive won from being in that position before and i can do it again.
2808 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Colin P. (Flickgamecolin) [Tribal Council #2]

made alliance with sknick marto and agreed to vote out freakazoid

sorry it couldn't be long but i haven't heard anything about this vote yet and all i did was make that alliance sorry
2808 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brian W. (justdontevictme) [Tribal Council #2]

I made a individual alliance with basically everyone on my tribe but when I talk to people I plan to lead them to make decisions because when they make the choices they feel like they have power and can control me and they don't wanna get rid of me which is what I want. My strategy will also to be not to say names of who I want out so they don't tell them and then I have 2 people against me. I know that to make it far I'm going have to stay utr while still being cool with everyone. I know everyone is talking to everyone now so that's why I searching hard for that idol but no luck yet. Having alliances with everyone is hard they all want majority alliances but I don't want my alliances to intersect with the alliances I already have. It's hard you know but I have confidence I'm going be able to do it and do it masterfully.
2808 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Colin P. (Flickgamecolin) [Tribal Council #2]

My alliance of 4 is basically deciding who is going home, which is actually just me telling them what to do haha. Snick Ryan and marto all ask me how to vote every week. This week Brandt69 will be going home on a big blindside. Also the other 2 both asked me how to vote in Austin and guigi. So I'm in control of this tribe and I like it that way
2808 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
----------NICK R. GETS 15TH-----------
2801 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Christian B. (Christian_) [Immunity Challenge #3]

Well thank goodness those other two people dropped so I could become a last minute replacement and join in this fun! Seeing as we haven't lost a challenge yet not TOO much has gone on so that was mainly the reason I forgot to write a confessional lol. As far as my gameplay is concerned, I'm currently in a 4 person alliance with Zach, Tico, and Brian so that's nice. Do I think we'll probably be the Final 4? No way in hell. I've also been on talking terms with everyone on this tribe just to try to socially integrate myself and try to be in everyone's good graces. I've always been a firm believer that trying to establish yourself as a big player premerge is stupid, because it just allows all the people to make it that much easier to try to target you come merge. So while my "puppy" strategy for premerge should hopefully allow everyone to forget about me, this puppy managed to dig up the idol yesterday so while the safety is nice, it's even nicer that I don't have to worry about any of my other tribemates having the idol. Another cool thing is that the idol wasn't exactly hidden in an impossible spot, so that shows that either my tribemates are incompetent when it comes to searching, or none of them are bothering to lool at all. Anyways, sorry for the gamebot-esque confessional, it's just that there's nothing really going on with our tribe. No need to plot people's demise when you're holding immunity. Although judging on how our tribe is currently doing in this challenge, that's likely to change. Till next time, peace out fam.
2801 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
James S. (jamessmith5) [Tribal Council #3]

Well today we lost our first challenge and I'm disappointed in myself because I used a stupid strategy where I lost 2 rounds because of it and I'm really upset at myself for it. But, now i just got to get over it and get over with this tribal. I want Dan gone because he is useless in this game for me. I am going to create a 5 person alliance which will include Me, Ryan, Brian, Alan and Christian. I will not add Tico but he can be in the picture if needed for a vote. Zach I really don't know about haven't talked with and would be the next person to go if we went to another tribal. I am really doing a nice job so far in putting myself in a good position and well I need to just find the hidden immunity idol and I'm struggling so badly after 2 clues to it and still nothing. This is really hard and I hope no one else got it. I hope somehow I get lucky and find that damn idol to take more power in this game.
2801 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brian W. (justdontevictme) [Tribal Council #3]

First tribal im attending I would be lying if I said I'm not nervous but I feel like I'm not in any danger. I have 2 alliances one with myself Christian Zach and Tico another with myself Christian Alan James and Ryan.

Myself and Christian are the common factor in both them alliances (there you go a little math lesson for you both) I want to work close with him so we can work with both alliances and that what I plan to do.

Dan is in neither alliance so I want him to be the target of both alliances since he isn't aligned with me that closely but also so I don't have to show my loyalty just yet and make a decision I will eventually have to but I will next tribal I go to

These people are probably going underestimate me they don't think I'm a smart cookie but I am I totally am but I'm a sugar cookie for sure. Sugar cookies are the best

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!