This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Hong Kong Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Hong Kong..

2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sydney D. (Guigi) [Tribal Council #3]

THAT TRIBAL WENT GREAT *fake smile*
FUCK THIS TRIBE AND FUCK ANYONE THAT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT
anyway *gets composure back* im clearly on the bottom of my tribe that is ruled by noobs
its the four noobs that no one has ever heard about and me and Spinner on the bottom
trust me ill do anything to stay so they better watch out
i'd love to find that damn idol but the clue we got is legit retarded
i love bashing about host and GG normally but this one is so easy to bash about bc legit everything is stupid ;) im just joking but Bigben over Newz now :x
idk what to do cuz 2 of these idiotic noobs hate my guts so its like UGHHH
anyway ill find a crack and use it or im pretty much already out of here -__-
Peace
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brian W. (justdontevictme) [Tribal Council #3]

Me and Christian are trying to convince the 2 alliances to go for Dan so we don't have to decide yet on one everything is looking good for me. I feel bad for Dan he really didn't get a chance to play ..... Psych he sucks I don't feel bad one bit he needs to go for my game I don't feel one tiny bit of remorse.

*walks up to urn*
*writes down name*
*holds up vote*
I guess you won't be singing kumbaya with us no more.
**folds vote and places in urn*
*walks back to seat*
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tico F. (ticofernandez) [Tribal Council #3]

Well I wanted to start off the game with a big move and take out Alan but my alliance is being a bunch of pussies and want to go for dan who's inactive. I dont want to not vote wurg NY alliance so
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
----------DAN GETS 14TH-----------
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan G. (Basketball200) [After Tribal Council #3]

I would like to apologize for being inactive so far for the entire game that will stop now. Ive been busy with school and cross country. Brian approached me and ask for an alliance and I said yes. The only person I really know in this game are James and Nick, because Iplayed with them in other group games. I'm in a 5 person alliance with Brian, James, Alan, and Christain. Brian is the one that brought us altogether, but that could be a bad thing, because that could make him a threat. This time I'm playing a different game
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Christian B. (Christian_) [Immunity Challenge #4]

Okay so now that Dan has gone home in the most boring first vote of all time I guess it's time to review the recent fun things that have happened!

-Two "majority" alliances formed:

One with Zach, Tico, Brian, and myself
One with Alan, James, Ryan, Brian and myself

So now I'm officially aligned with everyone on my tribe. There's no way that can go wrong, right? It's like having a bunch of whores with their legs spread open for me. As long as I spend the needed amount of time with each whore, they shouldn't get suspicious, and hopefully not give me any STDs in the meantime.

Tico wanted Alan gone, which before the creation of the second alliance, I would've agreed with. However, Dan was the only possible vote that doesn't expose my middleman position, so for my game to remain UTR, I had to kick out Dan.

Other fun stuff was learning about the dynamics on the OT. Basically, it appears all the noobs have formed together to form a Noobs R Us alliance and to take down pretty much anyone who isn't a nobody in the group game community, aka Sydney and Austin. I'm personally HELL NO to that Noob Kingdom. Sydney and Austin are both people I can relatively trust, so after I saw Sydney desperately post a blog asking for relevant people between orange and purple, I put on my Idol Finding Pants and a couple seconds later...BOOM! I found the Wong Chong (?) idol. I'm actually pretty surprised, since that user wasn't in any of the circles I would normally check, but no matter. So now jumping up and down with glee, I jump into the ocean, swim over to the OT's beach, and give the idol to Sydney. Once it's confirmed it's hers, we start jumping up and down like little girls high off LSD because now if the Wong Chong tribe goes to tribal again, Sydney can play the idol and send home a noob. Only concern is that if they split their votes between Austin and her, but hey, I did my best. Now just got to hope they can get out of that situation.

Anyways, me, Syd, Tico, and Austin made a F4 alliance, and I really think that could do some damage, but we just got to make it out of this premerge unscathed. I think that's the biggest concern right now.

So now that I scooped up all the idols, I'm just going to kick back and relax a little. Pyromaniacs and sociopaths often go hand in hand in Survivor, so I'm going to pop open a root beer, heat up some teriyaki bites, and watch all the little people go mad and try to set each other and their games on fire. :)
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tico F. (ticofernandez) [Immunity Challenge #4]

Yeah I'm not spamming I dont give a shit if we lose. It sucks because if we do lose I'll prob be on the chopping block since my alliance was to pussy to take out Alan but hopefully they'll stick with me.

If we win my baby Sydney is probably in trouble though so I almost want to lose I would feel note confident in losing if people would of stuck with me and did alan
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brian W. (justdontevictme) [Immunity Challenge #4]

God damn mother fuck I'm so pissed I didn't get that idol but now at least I know someone has it so i can be prepared but I'm disappointed that I didn't get it but oh well I don't need it to win anyone on my tribe can have it so now I know I have to be careful with mentioning who I'm targeting to some people because they will tell that person to use it then I go home and no one wants that.

This just fucked me up tho you don't know how much time I spent looking for that idol then I get happy and find it then someone already has it god damn.
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Zach G. (zachboy967) [Tribal Council #4]

My tribe started really strong, we had to take off a member but its okay. Now, we're roasting marshmallows and singing kumbaya. It's pretty lit, get it? But yeah I'm aligned with Just don't evict me, Christian, and Tico. Pretty solid group. Hope I can make it to the merge. but still I like Mike more
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nick S. (snick427) [Tribal Council #4]

We lost again. If this keeps happening, one of my allies (Colin, Ryan M, Marto) will have to be voted out
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
James S. (jamessmith5) [Tribal Council #4]

Well once again the Wong Leng tribe has to go to Tribal and I get to chill in the beach with my alliance as we wait for the next challenge. But then I realize that I need to find that idol which for all I know might have been found already. I have gotten three clues so far and it hasn't helped me one bit who is this muthafucing loser that blogs. This might be the hardest idol finding I have ever had to do and its frustrating that I might just Give up. Never mind I WILL NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE THAT AIN'T ME. But seriously where is this idol. I guys will just chill for now and hope that the opposing tribe suffers.
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Colin P. (Flickgamecolin) [Tribal Council #4]

Not a surprise but I control the entire tribe. I told guigi and spinner to vote for nick and they failed so one will be home tonight :) good riddens hate you both
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sydney D. (Guigi) [Tribal Council #4]

oh yeah i got a suprise for you..... I FOUND THE IDOL MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im so good at this game... okay jk Christian found the idol for me lmao
well im still good at this game since i got christian to tell me where it was ;p
anyway im the bottom right now cuz for some reason (noobs) Colin clearly is with the noobs and me and Austin are on the outs
ive never been in a situation where noobs are in control of a tribe ( blame it on the hosts for castings for noobs than vets?!?! da fuck)
so right now im trying to figure out if they are gonna target me or Austin so i can use the idol right this time (s/o to Rich & Suitman) and get one of the noobs out
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sydney D. (Guigi) [Tribal Council #4]

ik i just sent one but i thought of something
honestly at this point i dont trust any of the noobs and i only trust Austin bc we're in the same boat
but there is still a chance Colin is telling the truth bc we did bond at the beginning but he could of made a f2 with everyone on the tribe. anyway he told me he's looking for my best interest and is trying to make the tribe vote Austin out and keep me
at first i thought i could just use the idol on Austin and we target Colin or a noob and get one of them out
but after talking with Christian he made me realize i gotta think about myself and we clearly dont want another suitmans here :x and anyway if they were bright they would split the vote 2-2-2 so if an idol is played one of us leaves :x

SO RIGHT NOW IM FREAKING CONFUSE IDK IF I SHOULD JUST PLAY IT ON ME OR TAKE A RISK AND PLAY IT ON AUSTIN -.-
2815 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Christian B. (Christian_) [Tribal Council #4 Re-Vote]

You know, this plan we worked out was like giving birth to a child. A lot of things could go wrong, like missing chromosomes, deformed face, split votes, a lot of stuff. But when the baby popped out, it seemed normal and like it was going to work and be a happy little child who fucks up the evil people's game. But then, as Sydney, Austin, and I were leaving the hospital, Austin asked to hold the cute wittle baby. So Sydney gave it to him, and Austin walked right into oncoming traffic and an 18 wheeler smashed both the baby and Austin into pieces.

The end :)

Please god let their be a swap or something soon

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!