This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor India Confessionals

Topic » Survivor India Confessionals

2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

Let鈥檚 talk about last vote I came to the conclusion that Alex had to go he was to big of a threat I was willing to keep the trio for one more vote. Now they want to vote out Ethan but I don鈥檛 want to do that anymore like that was so last tribal ago I鈥檓 over going after Ethan 馃槀.  I want Julian or JB out idk which one I think I would rather do Julian though. I already told Rubes that we would have to turn on them so I think she鈥檚 okay with that. I know Gavin would do it too so it鈥檚 all up to Ethan this should be easy since they want to vote him out but I feel like he鈥檚 going to tell the trio what I told him and there going to vote me out. So I told Gavin to ask him what he wants to do, and see where his head is at. Well if I get out in the final 7 at least I鈥檓 out on God鈥檚 favorite number because I鈥檓 such an angel. I thought I was going to be good at this comp but nope last damn place, well maybe they see me as least of a threat because I can鈥檛 win shit so that鈥檚 a plus. Also Alex told me he didn鈥檛 respect my game so another bitter juror yikes. I need to survive 4 more votes and I鈥檓 in the finals that鈥檚 crazy and If I make it I鈥檓 ready I know what I鈥檓 going to say and I know how I鈥檓 going to execute it. Up to this point I think I have played the best game out of everyone left my jury management does need a lot of work though.

Shoutout to my love and The Queen of BBcan 6 Paras

https://i.imgur.com/nNc1qoq.gif
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Gavin W. (greyconverse):

Vote: Julian

Well, well. Looks like today might be the day I snatch back some assemblance of majority. I'm really hoping so, because I spent the past day playing defensively and today was the exact opposite.

First of all, I was really kinda surprised to be named the person always in a good mood & tied for most trustworthy. I've played a really social based game, I don't know why I was so shocked by that. If I had of had a bit more confidence and answered myself I would have tied, or beaten Ryan today.

Now to the real business, numbers wise it's time to strike at the trio that is JB, Ryan & Julian. I believe I have convinced Silver of this all well, and she has told me Rubes in on board for the same. I want to target Julian for a number of reasons, one he was voted biggest jury threat today, and he has a bone to pick with me as far I can sense and if he's here my odds of going to the end are less and less. As well, I have worked on opening the door for going to the end with JB.

Because my relationship with Ethan is a bit rocky, and today's immunity only poked the bear at Ethan's emotions, I have worded myself very carefully and tried to influence Ethan into siding with me this round and making the move I want him too, not siding over with them which would leave me in the minority with a duo.

As well, I am writing my tribal councils slightly longer than the others for a reason. Maybe this is showing my cards, but should I make it to the end this will one make a large speech from me seem genuine, and
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

*writes Ethan on parchment*
About time I got you out of this game, was waiting for a moment like this to happen, later
*folds parchment and puts in the urn*
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

So, final 7 and I'm currently in the middle of a five-person alliance. I like my spot in the game. Tonight, barring a merge idol discovery and play from Ethan, he's going home. After him, I have a good relationship with everyone in the game.

Ryan, Gavin and Julian all see me as their #1 allies, and after their partners, Coco and Silver have me at their top.

I believe I possess most of the power in the game. I get to see who I feel is best to take to the end. Ryan expressed his idea about getting Silver out at Final 6, which could bode to be an issue for me if I feel like Silver going out is a waste for me. Gavin will think he is next, so of course he wants to make a move. He says he wants me in the end and I believe him honestly because Julian is a big threat at the end.

And that's who I would like out after Ethan. Let's just see if I can get it to work. There are still a lot of moving parts in the game and a lot of time left, so I need to sit down, breathe, and execute.

Vote: Ethan
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Coco S. (Rubes):

Me and Silver have decided to turn things around and NOT VOTE for Ethan and instead vote for Julian because in order for Silver to get further in the game we need to take out that close trio of Julian, JB and Ryan
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JULIAN GETS 7TH-----
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

Interesting, how the tables turn. People in power is dangerous, I know it all too well, but it's obvious to see who has the power in this game. But I'm not going to sit around and die because of one vote. I think this just shows that a couple people are currently sitting in the driver's seat and in the end, they'll be the ones sitting in the trunk.
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan C. (Brittney):

I really have Gavin to thank for my ass still being here. He kept my head on track and focused on what needed to be done. We had to convince Silver and Coco to save me, which we succeeded against the predictions of the majority at the last challenge :))) We told them that if they send me and Gavin home next, the trio of JB/Julian/Ryan will team up at final 5 and not allow their duo to make it into the final 4. I mean that probably is totally true but we had to make them see it. So now I live to see another day by another close vote and you know I absolutely need this immunity challenge win. I don't know if Silver and Coco plan to vote with us again but I'd rather have the immunity necklace to know I am safe, and plus another win never hurt!
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

Sneaky, Sneaky, Sneaky Gavin is a little snake im going to have to watch out for him, he told JB to vote for Rubes, I guess hes worried about Rubes because he thinks I wont take him to the end, which is true. JB spilled all the tea to me he showed me screenshots and everything, he also showed me that Ryan said that he wants to vote me out over Ryan. Like JB really wants me to trust him but if I have the option im cutting his ass, I want the final 3 to be Rubes, Ryan and I. I want Ethan to go out first, then JB, then Gavin, I would be willing to go to the end with Gavin though unless he crosses me. I need to win this immunity its really crucial lol, if Ethan wins, then my plan is ruined.

If I win immunity and these people don't vote out Ethan, and they decide to vote off Rubes im done with them, like im just done, over it lol.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5jQNWsTaqBbR6/giphy.gif
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan C. (Brittney):

This game really has been such a roller coaster for me.. starting off with someone exposing my private messages and turning me into a target, to swapping onto a tribe with my closest ally and being in the position to choose who goes home, to merge where I faced the people who wanted me out since early on and triumphing, to losing my two closest allies back to back, and now having my spot secured in the final 5 despite the odds being against me. I know the battle isn't over, but I feel happy with how I've performed in this game. I remember at the second tribal I attended, I felt like it was the end for me and I didn't think I had it in me to keep pushing forward because I was sat in a tribe with an alliance of 4 and their numbers who I thought were just going to take every opportunity to take me out. But now they've all fallen and I'm STILL here... And that's truly the power of perseverance (TM AlexTheGreat)
Tonight the goal is going to be to send either Ryan or Silver home. Each is the stronger of their respective duo (as in Coco/Silver and JB/Ryan duos), so if I can manage to break up one duo I'm in a better spot come final 5.
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

Heading into tribal, I'm feeling optimistic. I know I'm probably going to be voted out next, but I definitely won't go out of this game without a fight, and maybe at the end of the day, I'll still be in this game, but it definitely doesn't look good for myself or JB. However, seeing this game has been all about voting blocs, there's always a chance of being safe. Until my torch is snuffed, I won't lie down and die just yet.
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

Unfortunately I couldn't pull out the win against Ethan, I was the only one trying so I guess im proud of that. Ethan told me he wasn't going to vote for me since I saved his ass last vote which I did, he also told me that he was voting for Ryan. Gavin told me he was too, and me ad JB had a talk about who we should vote for out of Gavin and Ryan, I told him Ryan since hes better at comps. JB seems to be cool with that, I think he wants to be in the middle of two pairs so that's why he wants to vote for Ryan. I don't think that's going to work out though. I know I said that my perfect final 3 would be Ryan, Rubes and I but I need to stop being picky as long as I make it to the end I don't care. Right now I have two final three's Gavin, Rubes and I, JB, Rubes and I. So if Ryan goes this tribal one of us need to win immunity and get Ethan's ass out of here.

I know Ryan thinks hes getting voted out so if he has an idol im probably screwed lol. Im just going to chill, like theirs no point in stressing over this shit, but if I survive this vote I think I have a pretty good shot at sitting in the final 3, if its a final 2 im dead.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btYvENEl4Qqw5X2/source.gif
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Coco S. (Rubes):

I'm going to Bec voting for Ryan at tonight's tribal. The reasoning behind this is well....... idk really it's just getting tougher and tougher to vote for people and it landed on Ryan tonight. I hope.
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

*writes Silver on parchment*
Nice playing with you, but it's either you or me at this point and I don't feel like being the one to go
*folds parchment and places it in the urn *
2191 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

I hate to do this, but I have to vote for Silver here. If Silver gets voted out today, it is because he kept Ethan at the last tribal. Ethan is my biggest competition moving forward and he needs to go. He would've gone had he not won immunity today, and he would've gone had Silver and Coco not flipped last round.

I have to assume Ethan will win the last two immunities because I have to prepare myself for the worst case scenario. If Ethan, me, Silver and Coco sit together in the final four and Ethan wins, I have no shot at winning. I'd be willing to take my chances at a final four with someone like Ryan or Gavin because I think I'd have a better chance at winning, but I can't take that same chance with Ethan. If Silver goes tonight, I'll have a better chance at making it to the Final 3 without needing to win immunity.

If it is me, Gavin, Ryan, Ethan and Coco in the final five, I think my chances of making the final 3 are about 40-50%. If Silver and Coco are both in the final five, my chances go down to about 15-20%.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!