This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor India Confessionals

Topic » Survivor India Confessionals

2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan C. (Brittney):

I vote ryan.
I hope this is the right move for my game :))) I feel like I need to win my way to final tribal and Ryan is the the biggest obstacle for me to do that. I’m putting trust in silver not voting Gavin tonight because that’s definitely a possibility but... we’ll see :/
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----RYAN GETS 6TH-----
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

*walks down the steps of tribal towards the medical tent*

Not surprised it was me tonight. I think they might regret voting me out tonight and keeping Silver in the game. But it is what it is, I'm proud of how far I made it in this game. When playing Survivor, I have many goals that I strive to reach, like not being the first one voted out, making it to the merge and having a shot at winning the game. I think for my first time playing in this series and being targeted from day 1 and to make it to day 36 or something is a great accomplishment and have no regrets on decisions I've made in this game.

*walks into Ponderosa and films my Ponderosa video*
I think the jury is about to get interesting. I am going to come into this jury and state every reason why many of these castaways left in the game don't deserve to win because they don't. Many of them got carried to this point without doing anything and act all high and mighty about themselves. While I'm in the jury, I want to see that people are actually playing the rest of the game for the win, instead of playing to last one more day, which I believe a lot of them are doing and have been doing this entire game.

With that said, it's been an honour to play in this Survivor series. Thanks to Newz and Mike for the opportunity and hopefully play again in the future. Peace out!!
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

I've made it to my second finale! Ryan would have been a person that would have been great to take to the end and I think he would have been the best combination of easiest to get to the end with and easiest to beat in the end. However, once I realized that Ethan, Coco and Silver were all voting for him, I realized it would be pointless to try to keep Ryan. Voting for Silver would have ruffled feathers with everyone, and it was my way to distance myself from Ryan.

Keeping Silver and Coco makes things risky at Final 4, but at Final 5 it puts me in the swing vote position. I can look to side with Ethan/Gavin or Coco/Silver. Siding with Coco and Silver will be a huge gamble because I'm neither of their #1's. If Gavin or Ethan wins immunity at Final 4, I'm sitting in 4th place more than likely, which is the last place I'd like to be.

My goal is to try and sit next to Coco and Silver in the FTC because I think it gives me the best chance to win. But if that is my goal, it would be the hardest route to Final 3.

If I go for Coco at 5, then I think I'm definitely a lock for Final 3 but I'm more likely to lose.

If I go for Silver at 5, then I may have a chance at Final 3 with Ethan if he feels like he can cut Gavin at 4, but I think sitting next to Ethan in the Final 3 is asking to lose.

Basically, I have to try to make sure I win FIC, because that will be the best way to ensure my placement at Final Tribal. It sucks because I don't want to be in a position where I have to win immunity to make it to the final round, but that wouldn't have happened if Ethan wasn't still in the game.

If Ethan gets out, I think my chances to win skyrocket.
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

IM IN THE FINALS, IM IN THE THE FINALS, Im so proud of myself for making it all the way here, I have to set an alarm or something because 1 o'clock is type early for a weekend because I like to sleep in. Ugh sad that Ryan voted for me now I cant say that I had no votes cased against me in merge, I could be wrong though but im pretty sure that I haven't gotten any in merge. Also Ryan's dumb ass said I have his jury vote why would you say that now in the back of people heads there going to think Silver has one guaranteed jury vote if hes in the final 3. Im going to write my jury speech now, I know I might not make it to the end but I have to be prepared I've never made it to FTC so I need to get my facts strait and find some inspiration.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/3c8298e9e76da65d31ffb94d91db121d/tumblr_ooo1h7NcxP1uyb1t5o1_500.gif
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Silver N. (Silver09):

This is my rough draft speech lol, Idk if its bad or good. Im probably going to change some things but im sticking with it for now.

Hey, jury it’s been a great season and I consider you all as great players and great people and I respect all of you, and im proud of this season and how we played it.This is my first FTC so please bear with me during this speech. During this game I had to make a lot of hard decisions that hurt some of you but benefited my game, In the beginning I wanted to make strong connections with as many people as i can and I did that. I was in an alliance with Nikki, JB, Ryan and Alex, I also had good connections with people outside of that like Kolby and Gavin. My relationships helped me throughout this game especially in the final 14 when I turned Nikki and Clair against JB,I know that I was in danger and JB was spilling all this info to me and I used it against him and he would have left if he didn't use his idol, even with all of them having idols I still stayed. At merge me and Rubes were in a perfect position we had the ability to switch back and forth between alliances, some of you guys were upset at me for turning on you but I knew that it was the right move for me since im sitting here in the final 3. I had a hand of putting all of you on the jury, I was in majority for all of the votes, when I was in danger my allies would tell because I had a great social game, and I barely was in danger since you guys would always ask and depend on my vote. I was the last pair left, and I worked my ass off to make it as far as I could with my partner. Please give me your vote I know that I played a better and more diverse game then the people sitting next to me, I was always in control and I put everything I could to make it to the end. My game was really risky but I was playing to win and I knew that I couldn't play it safe. Ill answer any questions that you guys want to ask me, good luck guys it was a hell of a game.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc9203df81fe4599425a08293c1977a0/tumblr_n6ljt0r5sW1s64jz1o2_250.gif
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Zyler J. (MJFJUNE): (confessional sent days later his vote off)

Welp! They got me!

Basically for this vote I figured it was just gonna be Julian but then he made a chat with me, himself, Ryan, Ethan, and JB called "Single Awareness" and the goal was to target the remaining duos. Not a bad plan but the chat barely got off the ground. People wanted to vote for Alex but I wasn't down for that because Gavin is one of my closest allies. Of course, I didn't tell them that. Ryan's name even got thrown out as well as Julian's. However, I came up with a plan that would benefit both Ethan & I. We both like Gavin but see Silver as the biggest threat. So, like I said, I came up with the idea of voting Coco for 4 reasons:
1) In case of an idol
2) To fire a shot at Silver (and a duo)
3) To establish that we're not choosing between Gavin & Julians side.
4) Coco does whatever Silver wants so a strong player like Silver having 2 votes is scary

I thought I had Ethan, JB, and Ryan on board but clearly someone flipped. If I could do this week over again I would've done it the exact same because I know that this was the best move for my game. On the bright side, I did much much better this season then I did on Saipan. All in all I'm very proud of the game I played. I'd say the person I trusted the most was Ethan with Gavin as a close second (though I think he voted me).

Rundown Of Alliances (In no particular order w/ myself included):
- Orkin (Alex, Ethan, Gavin, Silver)
- Unnamed Day One Alliance (Ryan, Kolby, Gavin, Silver) *
- Unnamed Tribe Swap Alliance (Ethan & Gavin) *
- Veterans Of M&N's (Julian, Nikki, Alexander, JB)
- Alliance Named Alliance (Kolby, Alexander, Ryan, JB)
- Five Guys (Ryan, Silver, Ethan, JB)
- Singles Awareness (Julian, Ryan, Ethan, JB)
* = I created it

Solo Alliances Included: Ethan, Gavin, Ryan, Silver, JB, Kolby.

Shoutout to the hosts for inviting me back even though I flopped on my first season!!
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

I feel like I'm the swing vote for this vote and I have to decide between Silver and Gavin. Gavin would probably be more likely to beat Ethan at final immunity, but Silver is easier to beat in the end. It sucks, but I'm going to have to vote Gavin in this tribal.

Then, at Final 4, Ethan goes if he doesn't win immunity, and if Ethan wins, then I'll go to a fire making challenge with Silver to try to earn my way to the final three.

Wish me luck. I hope this is the right move.

Vote: Gavin
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JB GETS 5TH-----
2191 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----COCO GETS 4TH-----
2190 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Dono J. (donosaurus_rex):

Finalizing my vote for ETHAN.

Played a fantastic game, despite being an obvious target from Day One, managed to secure a position in the end with good social ties and creating necessary alliances. Great fucking game, great fucking final tribal council performance.

Gavin did great too but only one can win. Silver sucked this game and clearly has a lot to learn. I need to get over my anger towards Silver because he's definitely a good person and just loves Survivor like I do. I was an asshole to him but in the context of the game, he should have seen it coming.
2190 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Robby J. (Robbyjak):

I went in only slightly hating Silver
I left hating all of them
I'm already deeply disappointed with the winner
All of them made me not want to vote for any of them. At first I was thinking Ethan, then I was getting swayed to Gavin. But Gavin pushed me away so now I guess I'll just go with who I originally was thinking

I vote for Ethan
2190 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*walks up to the urn and writes name*
I vote ... Ethan!
*smiles and winks*
I hope you win! Congrats on your game baby g!
2190 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan L. (RL10):

*grabs pen*
*thinking for hours*

*writes Gavin on the parchment*
I don't agree with any of the answers that we're said by all 3, but this seems like the better choice, good luck
*folds parchment, thinking about ripping it up, but instead places it in the urn*
2190 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
JB B. (_JB_):

I came into the Finale thinking I had a good shot but I didn't think I was going to get 5th, which I ended up placing. It sucks to come to the end and miss the victory so close to the finish, but I can at least say that I think I played a clean game and I played my ass off. Had I made that Final 3, I think I would have won the whole game. If I had to pick out a mistake that I made, it was that I played the jury too well. I was seen as a jury threat at the Final 5 and that's what did me in. Had I won the Final 5 immunity, I believe I could have won the Final 4 immunity as well, but I don't look at those as mistakes.

I hope that I left my mark on this game with my idol play, the only successful one in the game might I add, and with my overall strong play. I had fun and I hope that I get another chance to return and finally get over the hump.

As for tonight's vote, I struggled. I think all three played very good games but had major flaws in all of them. Ethan HAD to win the last three immunities and wouldn't be there if it weren't for Silver. Silver had the best strategic game but a horrendous social game. Gavin had a major stumble at Final 4, and I still don't know if I fully understand his reasoning behind it, but I've overlooked it enough to give him my vote. I think he played a good game socially and strategically and I think he played a game very similar to me, even though we were on different sides for majority of the game. Whoever wins will deserve it, but my vote goes to Gavin by a hair.

VOTE TO WIN: GAVIN

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!