This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Brazil Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Brazil Confessionals

1997 days ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

So once I felt kind of settled into my alliances I began to start looking for the idol. I want to play this season as hard and as great as I can and I just figured if I can get a idol I can have a lot more power. The clue said it was a user that was dark green- purple but before I got the clue I looked to see if I could find past idols from past seasons and I noticed that a lot of them were on users who were known but not irrelevant. I think I saw one on a guy named smackdownisblue who I recognized and I saw one on someone named Acosta so I felt like I had an idea of where to look. I was looking for about an hour when I looked on a user named AntonB. I looked on his blog and I saw M & Ns Survivor Brazil and I literally freaked out cause I’m like yes I found the idol.

However it was the fucking other tribes idol. I was freaking pissed but I still tried to claim it and I couldn’t. I didn’t put it back though because I’m like that’s be stupid. Since I found it I wanted to use it for strategy purposes. So I had an idea to give it to someone on the other tribe and I knew the perfect person to give it to and that was Stef. I saw Stef didn’t really come into this game with anyone and I didn’t see him as a threat so I decided to give it to him. I figured it’d bring us a lot closer and it could be our secret. He immediately thanked me and we just became like a duo after that. I told him I’d have his back more than anybody’s and he said the same thing. So now I’m the only person on my tribe that knows who has the other tribes idol and that’s such useful information for me to have.

I’ve been trying to look for my tribes idol but of course I couldn’t find it which sucked. Every time I find a idol in games I always find the wrong tribes idols lol and it’s so annnoying. However I’m hoping we can win this next challenge so I can get the second clue which I think will lead me to the idol. If I can find the second idol then I’ll know where both idols in the game are and that’ll save me a lot of stress lol.

So at the moment I feel like I’m in a very good spot. I’m in two separate alliances on my tribe and I have a cross tribe alliance with Stef and I’m hoping me and Stef could both make the merge so we could be a powerful twosome.

But let me tell you guys. This is the first time I’ve really got to know and play with Mark before and my mind is blown. In our alliance chat he’s like oh we should go and find that idol. Then he says he knows where the idol is and I’m like no he doesn’t. Then he says we should ask pokepat and then he’d know. I didn’t even respond to that in the chat but I’m like okay how tf would pokepat know. Then out of the blue he says he found the idol and me and Keizo are talking seperately like no he didn’t. He then said something along the lines of that it’s on a green hair persons avatar and that it says muds on it. I’m like you realize we’re not in muds right?

Omg this kid is literally so fucking clueless. If I had to pick somebody I was least threatened by our if the whole cast it’d probably be him. I thought he was on drugs or something cause I’m like why the hell u talking about muds. Turns out Keizo said he’s supposedly like a 10 year old kid and it fucking shows omg. At this point I’m really questioning Keizos alliance making cause he’s just a retard. Mark is definitely going to test my patience this season lol. He’s almost like yandereboy1 on steroids.
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Blossom W. (Yellowpenguin):

I am so annoyed at Mark from that challenge. I told him to let someone else do it because he was at school. yet he decided to do it. I want him GONE.
Brady, Garrett and I formed an alliance and i hope they will stick with me tonight. I feel i can also get Keizo to vote with me. Bah-Bye Mark *giggles*
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

I have a new acronym.

M - Makes me want to kill myself
A - And he makes want to shoot myself
R - Retarded in challenges
K - Kicking ass in lacking smarts.

For you folks if you every play with Mark in a game.

Make sure you have a lot of fucking patience.
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Keizo T. (Foxy_Piplup):

Well...Fuck Mark screwed us...he cost us the challenge...but he can't be out...that destroys my whole game...Me and Brady are working on Blossom...we need her to vote Ruben with us...My Great position can just break like that...all because of Mark...Ahh...Well let's hope for the best...i'm not ready to lose numbers...
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

So we get back from Tribal and Cody goes home in an almost unanimous vote, the only stray vote being with Josh and it was a self-vote at that. That tribal council made me feel really secure in my spot on this tribe and in the game as a whole.

I feel like I can really trust both Chili and Will a lot more now because they both went out of their way to save me from Jasoi’s line of fire. I know Jasoi voted Cody out but I really can’t help but to think that he’s still going to want me out later down the road which is really scary to me.

Already I can see that Jasoi is a very unpredictable player and one that I’m not sure that I would want to work with long-term. He’s very spastic and kind of aggressive and when I’m looking for allies I want ones that are level headed and ones that know when to flip out and when they need to keep their cool. And I’m not sure if Jasoi is the kind of ally I’m looking for.

So after surviving tribal we go almost directly into the next Tribal Immunity Challenge and bless the stars and everything above WE WON! Not only did we win, but I was able to score a point for my tribe. That alone made me feel like I belong to be out here. I know that the point I scored was against Mark and he was kind of irrelevant in the whole issue but still getting a point for my tribe and having it be the winning point just makes me feel like

https://i.gifer.com/Q76o.gif

After winning that challenge and scoring a point I really think it bonded me with Chili and Will even more. They seem to like me and they seem like they want to work with me for awhile. And for me that's great because I need people in this game.

A lot of my game so far has been my social game and making sure I have connections with everyone. And I’ve already started thinking about potential tribe swaps and the merge which is inevitable. On Day 1 I reached out to Brady, the guy who actually drafted me for his team and just said hey and thanks for picking me. We talked a little bit and we made plans to reunite at merge and I was content with that.

I figured that I was just starting relationships early and making connections to help me in the later stages of the game.

But then the next morning I wake up and Brady had messaged me saying he found an idol. But not his idol. My tribes Idol. I was so shocked that he found it without a single clue. But I was more shocked that he decided to give the link to me so I could claim it as my own.

SOOOO ITS TRUE I HAVE AN IDOL HERE IN BRAZIIILLLLLLL!!!!

Having this Idol is just so powerful because not only does it grant me immunity on a night when I otherwise don’t have it. But it also cements my bond with Brady moving forward in this game. Things are looking up for me right now, but I can’t get too comfortable. Ever.
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Will N. (hellomynameis347):

Okay, now that I have some free time I can finally sit down and write one of these.

Hey everyone! I'm back! Not that anyone remembers me from the first time I played. I'm hoping to change my insignificance in this series into something great. My goal right now is simple: Make connections, show that I can be useful, and set myself up for the endgame. Maybe do a bit of idol searching along the way.

Speaking of idol searching, I found one! Or at least I would have, if this was FvFvF…
https://tengaged.com/blog/Renegade628/3586053/big-brother-or-survivor

I also found an Extra Vote! Or at least I would have, if this were India...
https://tengaged.com/blog/rfkfdr/8104812/my-survivor-dream-cast

But enough about my misfortunes! Let's talk about what I've been doing so far.

My biggest fear right now is the fact that the other returnee is Brady. Anyone who's seen me and Brady play together knows that we don't have the best history. We often end up in bad standing with each other and it usually doesn't end well for either of us. So step one was to open communications with Brady. We've both decided that as returnees, it would be better for both of us if we worked together if given the chance down the road, especially with the target on our backs of our returning player status.

My other fear is the rest of my tribe. What was Brady thinking when he picked this tribe? It had a group of 4 who all had each other added as friends, with me, Stef, and Chili left on the outside. Stef, Chili, and I naturally decided to band together in a group I like to call The Outsiders. We managed to find a crack in the group: Cody, who's still sitting at 2 days inactive. If we can convince them to take out Josh next time we go to tribal, we're on an even playing field.

I know that a lot of this was just incoherent rambling about a lot of unrelated topics, but I promise that I have a decent idea of what I'm doing in my head. Wish me luck this season!
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Ruben C. (Cole91):

I'm pretty sure I could be a target for the mere fact that I haven't shown up to a single challenge so I really am banking on the fact that it seems like someone is pissed off at him for fucking up in the challenge. Garret said to vote him and Ethan is being useless in terms of being an ally so I'm just trying to survive another day lol

OH PS: Where the fuck is this idol. I've found literally 12 different idols in your series INCLUDING the one for the other tribe but I can't find the fucking idol for this tribe. Killing myself
1997 days ago
OldNewz
-----RUBEN GETS 15TH-----
1997 days ago
OldNewz
---TRIBE SWAP---
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Alright guys! I’m sorry I wasn’t able to update you on tribal but I’ll give you the aftermath of it. First let me just tell you that our tribe was so much more entertaining than the other tribe lol. They had the easiest vote ever and our tribe was honestly such a mess. The challenge was also some pretty good drama lol. Pie won the award for MVP of the challenge cause he smiled it haha.

Survivor is a game though where you’re going to have to deal with dumbasses. However I’ve never met a player as oblivious as Mark like let me tell you. I’m going to work on my patience after this game because he just keeps continuing to test it. Honestly part of me wants to explode on the dumb idiot but at the end of the day I have to keep my cool because this game is all about building relationships and so far I feel like I’m succeeding with it. Blossom is the total opposite omg. I thought blossom would be like the best ally for me in the game but I was kind of second guessing myself when I saw her blowup at mark on the challenge. She was just so fucking blunt with how she felt and I’m like what the hell are you doing you moron.

At the end of the challenge I was waiting for their heroic story where Mark would shock us all and he’d be the hero! However he lived up to my expectations of him being an idiot even more. At this point I was panicking because my plan at this tribal was to get both of my alliances on board to take out Ruben and because Mark basically set himself up for a vote out, I had to work extra hard to save his ass.

The good thing was that it seemed like Keizo took more of the control approach of getting Ruben out and he was literally doing all my dirty work for me. I told him to get the ball rolling with talking to Blossom first and then I’d finish it. Blossom sure was a stubborn bitch but we eventually got through to her and then all I had to do was tell Garrett that Ruben was the majority vote.

However the next day I was worrying about the vote because first votes are always so nerve wracking and I was the only returner on my tribe. Ethan then came up to me asking about the vote and I just told him Mark because that was the most believeable option. I don’t trust Ethan for shit though like he just seems like the biggest sketchball so I honestly didn’t feel bad about lying to him cause I’m here to backstab anybody I have to for me win this series.

Everything went as planned though and Ruben went home in a 6-2 vote like I thought he would. It felt good to make Ethan look like a idiot right away and I was feeling on top of the world.

Until...

I hear the words tribe swap and I’m like fuck my life.
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Keizo T. (Foxy_Piplup):

Well...i have one world with capslock... FUCK... i mean come on...great position after first vote and BOOM tribe swap WHERE... I'm the only one from my alliance on this tribe...Mark, Nick, Brady... Fuck... I'm alone... I better start using my magic social talks (I don't have anything like that at all...) And hope to be on good terms with majority...and somehow survive to the merge...soo for now...playing low just do whatever someone else tells you...
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Of course right when I start planning my moves a tribe swap gets to throw my whole game off. My first reaction to this swap was like omg please don’t let me be swap fucked like that was my biggest fear. The only possible good thing about a swap is that I’d get to play with my guy Stef but of course that didn’t even happen.

I felt like my 2 closest allies in the game were Keizo and Stef so those were the 2 people I really wanted on my tribe cause I work very well with those two.

Then the swap starts and immediately I was terrified seeing the first few members of the Korubo tribe. I started seeing Jasoi, Will and Chili get picked for the Korubo tribe and instantly I’m like I do not want to be on that tribe because I was told by Stef that Will and Chili sort of ran their tribe and there was no way I wanted to suck either one of their asses. Then I saw Ethan get picked for that tribe and in my head I was like I’m going to fucking get put on that tribe with my luck. Luckily I didn’t end up on that tribe but 2 close allies of mine did and that was Blossom and more importantly Keizo.

When I found out Keizo was not going to be on my tribe I was very disappointed because we just work so well together. I also realized that with Keizo gone that I’d have to control both Mark and Noxity in our 4 person alliance. Honestly my relationships with Mark and Noxity haven’t been that great up until this point. Keizo seemed to be the glue to that alliance and I totally realize that. I’m not oblivious to the fact that every person in my four person alliance probably felt the closest to Keizo. I’d be stupid not think that in all honesty but that’s why I made a separate alliance with Blossom and Garrett so my bases would be covered.

Right away I talked to Nick and I’m like dude I got your back and we’re going to work together to keep Mark in check cause he’s just a lunatic. He said he was down for that and in like okay good. I mean my tribe swap could of definitely been worse so I’m grateful for that at least.

However I didn’t realize how quickly this season turned into a David vs Goliath theme. Literally that’s the only way I can describe these 2 tribes. I’m literally the only person on this tribe that had basically shown up to every challenge. I honestly feel like I’m on a tribe of misfits but I’m going to deal with the cards I’ve been dealt.

My plan is to use this tribe swap to connect with a member of the other tribe either honey or drew first. I also want to plan on making my connection with Mark and Garrett stronger because I want Mark to feel like I’m his f2 because let’s be real he’s an easy beat in the end and I’m going to need Garrett moving forward in the game to break up Chili and Will.

I’m just hoping Keizo, Blossom, and Stef can all survive until the merge like I don’t give a fuck if they get rid of Ethan but I just need those 3 to stay safe for my game when I plan my attack. I’m honestly getting so anxious to making moves. I’m pretty sure my tribe will lose like 3 to 4 tribal councils and if we lose that many I definitely plan on cutting Nick because he’s close with Chili and Will and that’s a no no for me.
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

So the odds of my tribe winning this challenge is like if Mark actually got a brain.

ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE! We’re going to get slaughtered.
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Nick N. (Noxity):

I THINK IM GOING TO FUCKING BLOW MY BRAINS OUT IF I HAVE TO LISTEN TO MARK SAY ONE MORE WORD OR CALL ME DUDE JESUS CHRIST SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP IM OVER IT YOU SOUND 11
1997 days ago
OldNewz
Mark P. (piesyumyumpies):

im going to my second tribal and yellow or whatever is going home so thats good i cant believe that 3/4 of us of my alliance are on my tribe they think i have the idol i dont so hopefully they keep thinking that way if i can i might try to get the votes changed to vote josh out aka music he afk and is useless so hopefully he will go and if yellow goes before me il be happy ;D i dont really trust my alliance but for now they my goats

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!