This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Brazil Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Brazil Confessionals

1996 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
-----CHILI GETS 9TH-----
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

Hoo boy, that was close.

It was awkward waking up to messages from Chili, Drew, and Brady talking about voting Stef. I wanted no part of that, but it seemed like people were already down for it. I talked to Stef and Brady about wanting to vote chili, and talked to honey. Honey seemed down, but was so damn wishy washy about it. Went from wanting to vote chili to saying she heard stef. it's hard dealing with someone that messy, but it's social politics, and you have to do what you have to do.

Sounds will Honey and Will ended up being big forces behind getting the clinching numbers. I knew Chili and Ethan reaching out to me was fishy, and they tried to get me. Understandable, but it's interesting watching people get upset things didn't go their way when their plan was to get you. Chili said she was good with voting Stef--something Drew said, for whatever dumb reason he had--and Ethan wasn't forthcoming either. So this idea that Stef and anyone else that voted to keep me are liars, is funny. We all lie, it's fucking survivor.

I was added by Brady to a chat with Will and Stef for a four-person alliance. That showed me that, yes, the two returners have a bond of some sort and no longer hate each other. I still feel suspicious of Will because he says hardly more than a couple words to me individually.

Unfortunately, I was driving home from work when immunity started, so that was a bummer to not compete. It was a challenge that I have played before, and sucked, so I probably had zero chance at winning anyway lmao.

So the "Foursome"... yeah, that's the name of the chat... I plead the fifth. Lol anyway, Stef came up with the idea to split votes on Nick and Honey. Honestly, I was thinking the same thing and told her in her pms and we had nice moment. Makes me feel better about that connection. He reasoning was the same as mine too, which is Honey is just so messy and wishy washy.

The main thing is i'm paranoid about Will. I feel like he would play the middle and use a split vote to one of my allies out. Or worse.. me. lol and based on his friends list, he already has a line to the other side in Nick. I watched him play in Kolby's RvR, so yeah. He worries me a lot. So, he could easily not vote the way we planned in the split, and vote with Ethan and Nick to make that happen. I'm basically certain Nick has the idol, so yikes. Stef's plan was for Drew and Honey to vote Nick, one of our four vote Nick, and then the other three vote Honey.

I quickly volunteered to vote Nick. If Honey stays, I can send a real screenshot and have a chance at some form of damage control with her. Again, that's if Nick doesn't play the idol.

Ethan and Nick are my top targets. After that, it's Honey, Will, and Brady. In no order, but I feel my best bet is with Stef and Drew in a f3. It's a matter of figure out how to make that happen, and seeing that through. For now, I'll be a paranoid hot mess about if i'm getting votes or not again.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Omg y’all I really got to catch you up on things from my point of view from last tribal. Last tribal was absolutely insane and one of the most stressful tribal councils I’ve probably ever been in on this site. Things were crazy last tribal and there’s a lot to get through but I’m going to try and explain it all.

So the first name that basically comes up for this tribal is Stefs name which was super out of the blue. It came from Drew and I was honestly very surprised he wanted to vote that way and he added me Chili, Ethan, him and Garrett in a chat and they all seemed to agree on it. Now obviously I knew right when Stef was online that I’d spill all the tea to her and tell her but I planned on twisting the information around and telling her it was Chilis idea so Stef would get the chance to idol out the person I wanted gone and people would think I had nothing to do with it. That’s when I thought I had a pretty good plan going until Chili threw a bombshell at me and she told Stef her name was being thrown out at the exact same time I did and Stef told me so I was like oh shit.

Then I had to re evaluate my thinking. Now I was unsure of what to do because everyone was running like a chicken with their head cut off trying to figure out the vote and it was so messy that about 3 hours before the vote deadline, the vote was finally established. Before I could get a hold of Stef. Luckily it took me and Will some time to get somewhere towards a vote but he said he was worried about all of Chilis connections in the game and I snatched that and ran with it from there. That’s when me Will and Stef made a group chat to all talk about it and Stef seemed to finally accept that idea.

Then all I had to do was reach out to Garrett and from what Will told me he said that Chili and Ethan’s gang thought the votes were going to be for Garrett to leave so then all I basicalky did was tell him that and he was in. I also told honey really early in the day that I was probably going to vote Chili. So, because honey is basically my puppet she did what she said she would. The  vote was nerve-wracking but the vote came out exactly how I thought it would and it was Chili going home in a 5-3-1 vote with Drew being the Stef vote because he lived in a different time zone.

This was definitely the best move for my game because I knew Chili was serious competiton for me and I knew she had social connections with Nick and Ethan so she had to go. I know the VL probably hates me for it but I just had to do it. I figured Chili would come after me eventually so I just got her before she got me.

And oh gosh the backlash after tribal was fucking insane and I was living for it lol cause not once was my name brought up.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

The backlash from tribal y’all was a chaotic clusterfuck and I expected craziness but nothing like what happened. Obviously Ethan and Chili were seriously blindsided and they were mad and I can’t blame them for that but they were so mad to the point that I honestly think Chili had an immunity idol which is what my gut is telling me. I couldn’t believe how much they were attacking Stef but as much as I love a Stef I knew that this drama was just helping my game even more. I had no intent on getting into the fight because there is a thing called jury management. They came after Stef hard and I kind of understand why because Chili did tell Stef about the vote but the argument clearly showed that Ethan and Chili are basically oblivious to a lot of things that are going on in this game.

I knew this vote could definitely show that I’m running more things in the game than people ever would of expected. Like I literally got Chilis alliances to break up with her for me who theyve only played with for 2 votes and it’s a really good feeling and it’s kind of funny lol. But hey the 2 people I wanted gone right away at merge were Jasoi and Chili and they both left.

This vote was basically the vote that tribal lines were basically established that it’s basically the 6 that voted Jasoi against Nick and Ethan and this move just brought our alliance even closer. For this next tribal our goal was to get Ethan out next. Unfortunately he of course won immunity and we had to switch things around. This vote was so nerve wracking though because there was not much hiding we could do. Ethan at this point knows that Nick is probably the next target so if he did find an idol and we all voted Nick then it’d probably be either me or Stef going home. So for this vote I kind of had Stef take the lead for the split vote plan and we decided to go 3-3 on honey and nick. Everyone seemed to agree with that and so it looks like me, Stef and Will are voting honey tonight and garret, Drew and honey are throwing there votes on Nick and if it’s a revote then Nick will go home.

I’m incredibly worried for this tribal though because all it takes is for one person to flip and then I could get like blindsided and I think Ethan is smart enough to know that I’m a big threat so I’m worried but if everyone is telling the truth then I should be okay to live another day. I just really hope an idol is not played tonight. I may have to do damage control with honey after this vote though.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----NICK GETS 8TH-----
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

Tribal Council went better than expected. Nick self-voted his way out, and that was the only big shock.

Honey made it known that she was unhappy with the three votes she received with her comments after TC. This is why I wanted to vote Nick with her and Drew. I want to be able to have that extra angle outside of the foursome with Brady, Stef, and Will.

Ethan came up to me before the votes were read saying "someone told me you had the idol lol is that true" Like, okay bro. I'm sure he found the blog and found that the idol, and tried to cause mistrust. lol I mean, I already am someone that trusts very little so nah. Hopefully he loses this immunity, and everyone agrees to vote him. He already has three friends on jury, and since jury started at F10 it almost certainly means a f3 with seven jurors. An automatic 3 votes out of the 4 needed? NOPE

If that happens, final six becomes interesting. It's Drew/Honey against Brady/Stef/Will/Me. The biggest threats at that point will be Brady and Will. Not just because they are returners, but because I know they are good players and I respect the hell out of them. Doesn't mean I like my chances against them in the end. Brady asked me if I had the idol shortly after Ethan got his first clue after winning his first immunity, but was vague about how he knew someone claimed it. I overlooked the fact that he could have found it without a clue, which means he could have found one of the pre-merge idols. So he could be sitting on one, which would make getting him out harder.

Obviously the vote will depend on who wins immunity, so I can't get too ahead of myself. Honey could be a target because of what she said after the votes, but that doesn't mean I can't still try to keep her around for my benefit. But for now, I have to hope Ethan loses immunity, and we can take him out.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Honey F. (honeybunch1):

Steph definitely been lying she been going back and telling the votes
she told Nick thats why he self voted and i told her Ethan
andshe went back and told Ethan thats  why i voted her
big move on my part probably backfire on me
but i tell it like is  that a rule dont think so evidently
she been running the vote going back and telling
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Stef L. (lemons):

These past few days of the game has been really wild. And I haven’t sent a confessional in a couple rounds so this is going to be a sort of recap confessional that can hopefully explain my game and everything I’ve been doing. This whole game I feel like I have been a very active player and a very strategic player as well. I haven’t ever messed up so badly where I thought my game was completely over.

The merge boot, Jasoi, he was a complete wildcard who I never knew where he was going to be voting and who he was going to be loyal to. And I don’t think he was going to be loyal to me in the long term of this game. He had already thrown my name out in the pre-merge section and that scared me a lot. Because if he was ready to throw my name out back then, what was going to stop him from doing it again? On this vote, this was the first time I was going to be finally united with Brady, who thus far I’ve only been on opposite tribes yet. But we have this bond of this idol so I feel almost obligated to go with him and his side of the vote because of this bond. But it wasn’t anything for sure.

Now this vote was wild because on one side Chili, Nick, and Ethan wanted Will and I to go with them and send home Honey because Chili and Co. saw Honey as a wildcard (which she now kind of is for me). However, I didn’t want Honey to leave because I still saw her as a number for MY game and I saw her working with me. So I approached Will saying that Jasoi wants to target him or Brady next round to get out the returnees. Obviously Jasoi never said this and I faked screenshots and messaged from Jasoi to make sure Will was voting where I needed him to be.

So I flipped my vote and Will’s this vote to join Brady, Honey, Drew, and Garret in voting out Jasoi 6-4. Which to me is really a starting point on my climb to the top.

The next vote was Chili, Chili for me this whole game up until this point was a close friend and ally to me… But she was also a close friend and ally to almost everyone else in the game… Which I couldn’t really support.

Prior to this round Will, Brady, and I had talked about potentially taking out Chili, Ethan,  or Nick here because of their placement on the other side of the tribe and them just being very close friends which in the game of Survivor is only bad news for me.

But, of course nothing goes as planned for me and apparently the round after I saved Honey from getting her torch snuffed and getting on the boat to Ponderosa she wants me out… So I’m literally sitting here like this

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o752a043FSr8J8KRy/source.gif

Trying to wrap my brain around why she would want to vote out someone who is with her and wants to move forward in the game with her. So I try and talk to people and see what's going on and apparently Honey and Drew wanted me out because I wasn’t really talking to them and I guess they didn’t know how I voted in the previous round.

I heard that Honey and Drew are coming after me from both sides, Brady and Garret tell me along with Chili. So people are trying to keep me in the game and protect me no matter what. But the problem here was Chili and her side wanted to take out Garret, who is an ally to me. And the other side wanted to take out Chili, who was another ally to me.

So here on this vote is where all of my cards are going to be revealed, I could either stay with my original alliance of Chili, Ethan, and Nick who I worked with a lot in the pre-merge section of the game or I could go and vote with Brady, Will, and Garret again along with Honey as an added vote.

This vote I had to betray someone and feelings were going to get hurt regardless so I decided to send home Chili and write her name down because for my game she was an ally to me but I don’t think she viewed me as her #1. She had Ethan and Nick who were much closer to her and would be loyal to her to their dying breath. So sadly I sent home Chili and she blew up on me after tribal accusing
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

Well hot damn, I got some smoke blowing in my direction. lmfao

I won immunity, making it my second win of the season. That means I can hold on to my idol at least one more round, and secure myself in the Final Five if I play next round. Speaking of my idol, and back to when I mentioned the smoke, Ethan went off about me having the idol. Yikes lol. So I formed a plan to try to alleviate the attention and erase the target he's trying to paint on my back a bit.

Step 1: Be "open" with the alliance members about it. Don't be quiet and say nothing. Steph came to me before I could, so eh? But I didn't want them to talk too much among themselves about it before I got around to saying anything.

Step 2: Spin Ethan's messages around against him. I mentioned how he came to me saying "somebody told me you had the idol lol is that true," so I decided to use that against him. I told them he tried that attempt yesterday and tried to spread distrust among the group by not saying any names, but insinuating that it was someone in the group.

Step 3: Use the fact that Brady already asked me about it to my advantage. He told me it had been claimed and asked me if I had it. So I did my "omg now i'll have a target because i had the clue first and it's been claimed" act. This what shortly after Ethan won his first immunity. So Brady knew someone had it for a few days already. So, of course I brought that up, especially when Steph asked me about it.

Step 4: Create a fake screenshot. Go back to the "congratulations you found the idol" mail good ole Newz sent me, and create a fake screenshot. Luckily, Ethan copied and pasted the mail he got saying the idol was claimed already. So I had wording to work with, in terms of making it look (hopefully official). I haven't been asked to show a screenshot, but I have it ready.

So I did that with Steph individually and then in the foursome chat as well. Brady said he believed me, and when Steph asked me she was like:
"do u have the merge idol
bc like ethan did call u out
bc if you don’t have it
i’m afraid ethan does and this is all just a bluf" so that created a lane for me to work my plan as well. They could be lying to me and not believe anything, but it's the best shot i have at turning his shots back around on him.

Hopefully Ethan leaves and it can be somewhat peaceful. If there is enough paranoia that he has the idol, maybe they throw votes on Honey or Drew, and I can use that to my advantage and pull honey closer to me. I hit up Drew saying I was going to vote Ethan and stated reasons i've been saying, and he replied "alright" and included Brady. That means Brady has his hands in that cookie jar, just like he likely does with Will, Steph, and then he thinks me. So I am wary about that.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

If Ethan goes, that leaves all of my good connections as options to be voted out.

In my mind, I see Brady and Will as the two that need to follow Ethan to Ponderosa. It's purely because I respect the hell out of their gameplay and know they are great. Brady will have bonds with a probably everyone in the F6, and will be a challenge threat. I want to get him before he wises up and votes me out. Will is more unknown to me, but was lumped in with Honey when Brady mentioned that they got the ball rolling on getting Chili out. Was it an effort that they made together, or was it two individuals working alone but for the same thing? It's a concern.

I am going to go all out for Immunity again, because I want to hold on to my idol and play it either at the last possible moment, or to make a move. I am looking at a final 3 and want to sit next to Drew, and then I'm debating between Honey and Steph. Steph is more likely to get votes from Brady/Will, but the three current jurors were salty and could be bitter against Steph. So that's why Steph, Honey, and Drew are my ideal Final Four. Honey and Steph would HOPEFULLY still be against each other, and that takes heat off of me.

But I have to get through F6 and F5 first. Honey asked me if I would vote Steph, and I mentioned that if Ethan lost, he had to be voted. So I assume Honey will want to vote Steph next if she doesn't have immunity. If I win next immunity, an option is to try to make it a 3-3 vote between honey and steph, and then it goes to rocks where Drew, Brady, and Will are drawing.

Drew also came to me saying that Ethan told him that will was throwing out Drew's name. I originally told him i bet that that wasn't true, but could use it in the future. I also remember drew thinking honey had the pre-merge idol. That would be great if she does, and she uses it at f6, and idol out someone. Or I could go with the foursome and vote out honey, and wait for F5 to try to make a move. But that's opening up options for multiple other idols, so who I'd prefer to do it at F6.

There are so many options and angles to try. All I know is I want to join my boy Hufus in the winner's circle. And what better way to join my BFF, than by winning the season that takes place in Brazil. I am in a popular series that's in its 19th season, and I don't know if I will have another shot at winning in this series. I have to make the most of this time right now. And I am giving it my all, and going for the win. Hopefully it will be enough.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Yes baby I’m freaking in the top 7 of this game! It feels great to have gone this far and to be one tribal away from beating my previous placement. The last tribal at the f8 went absolutely perfect for my game because Nick ended up going home and I really had no relationship with him in the game at all. We split the votes on honey just to be cautious of an idol and I was a vote for honey. I knew that because I voted honey though that I’d have to manipulate her into thinking that I’d never it to her when in actuality I did it in a heartbeat. I just basically lied to her and said how I would never vote for her in this game and that it wasn’t me. I was actually expecting her to question me a little more on it but she ate my shit up in like a second and believed me instantly. I’m like lol my work is now done.

Going into this next immunity challenge I was super worried because I knew it was most likely touchy subjects and of course that’s what it was. The reason why I was worried because touchy subjects usually reveals a lot in the game that people are oblivious to and after that challenge is when big moves usually happen in the game and I knew that I could potentially be a big move.

So then the results come and I was super anxious to see what I’d get. To my surprise I got the biggest social threat which is actually a huge compliment and I got most trustworthy and I was in the majority with Stef on that one which shows you how stupid these people are cuz I’m not trustworthy at all and I’ve been basically forcing people to make moves that are good for my game even if it hurts there’s. The good thing about this challenge was that Ethan didn’t win and I’m like okay at least now I have the possibility of at least voting him out or deciding to wait one more vote.

At this point Ethan knew he was the obvious target but I think his approach to get the target off of him was super lackluster. He basically let it be known that he doesn’t have the idol and that Garrett does. However, I’ve learned that you can fake anything on this site to get ahead in games so I don’t trust that 100 percent so I think we still got to be cautious and put a vote on honey if we have to just in case. Even though I also don’t think Ethan would be as fighting as hard if he did have the idol. The worst possible scenario for this tribal is if Ethan plays a idol because I’ve been planning what I’m going to do at top 6 and top 5 and if Ethan played his idol then it’d mess up all my plans for the future.

So I don’t think my alliance has confirmed anything yet but I’m almost certain we’re going to vote Ethan. I do worry a little bit but I think I’ll be okay. Ethan tried to approach me last night and I’ve been kind of just playing with him and making him think I’ll go with him but I think going with Ethan would be awful for my game because I don’t want to mess up any of my social relationships until next vote and Ethan did vote me last tribal. He can bullshit an excuse all he wants and say it was randomly but there’s always a reason behind every vote in Survivor. There’s always reasons so hopefully he goes tonight. If he does then I think I have a great end path that can take me to the f2 from there so this vote is pivotal for me.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----HONEY GETS 7TH-----
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Garrett A. (Garrett5):

To play the idol, or not to play the idol. That is the question.

Ethan had an idol, and saved himself. The plan to split votes on honey that Stef and I talked about in case he had an idol worked, and he didn't decide who went home. But he won immunity, soooo yikes.

I can play my idol to ensure safety, but I am going to work on the vote to try to get it somewhere else so I can save it. Stef and I talked about voting Will, instead of sticking with the foursome. That still goes with my previous plan of getting brady/will out at f6. Plus I'd like literally any comp threat to be at f5 so the Jury's favorite can be beaten and join them in the jury. Yes, I see Jasoi and Chili screaming he's america's fave and that they will vote for him in the end.

Before last votes were read, Brady said in a message to drew and i that we could try to do something at this current vote. I asked him what his thoughts were, and he simply replied that he was hoping drew and i would decide and he'd just follow. Idk if that's because Ethan tried idoling him out.. It seems like it, so I'm trying not to cause myself to panic. Drew said Ethan told him to vote for me, but then said he was locking in Stef. Like, damn you, Drew. lmfao ugh. I am hoping to get him to flip by giving fake reasons for her to stay over Will.

She has actually been showing up to challenges, and we both told each other we want to go to the end with each other. Getting to F5 with the idol still, and with Stef in yet, would be the best case scenario.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Brady S. (CoachWade):

Oh gosh has my game taken a serious turn as of last tribal. Last tribal my alliance all agreed to vote for Ethan because he was a jury threat and he didn’t have immunity and Ethan pretty much knew he was going home so it wasn’t too hard of a vote. He claimed that he didn’t have the idol but he never sent a screenshot of it so I knew it wasn’t certain. Luckily my gut feeling was right and I told Stef that we should throw two votes on honey just in case because we figured Ethan would most likely vote for me or Stef. The vote comes out and of course Ethan had a fucking idol.

I didn’t even see what he said with the idol cause I was at an event quickly scrolling through the votes and I was so fucking nervous. Luckily though me and Stef played our cards right and honey was sent home because of Ethan’s idol and I was literally spared by one vote of safety which was a nerve wracking feeling because I really don’t want to go home especially because I’ve put so much of my passion into this game.

And of course guess who wins the next challenge. Fucking Ethan because it’s spamming and the vl is literally obsessed with him and it’s hust frustrating because I’ve worked my ass off in this game to get to the end with a path of winning and everything was really looking good for me and I’ve felt I’ve done a great job of controlling what I’ve wanted to happen in the game strategically. The thing that’s frustrating is there’s only so much I can do like I can’t control that Ethan is good at immunity challenges and like that’s probably going to make me lose this game because there’s a very good chance that Ethan will go on a immunity run to the end and if he does then I wont have a chance at winning. Literally it’s crazy how one person can literally ruin your game like that.

Anyways with Ethan winning I knew things were going to get crazy. I had a plan though for this tribal and that was to try and blindside Garrett and I wanted to have Stef golf into the idol for her at f5. The reason why I knew I had to after Garrett was because he was the biggest threat in the game to me other than Ethan because of one sole factor. That sole factor is Drew. Garrett seems to have a better relationship than I do with Drew and with Garrett gone Drew will basically be my minion in the game because he’s a major floater. I need Drew to feel most comfortable with me going forward because he’s a easy beat. I also do worry that Garrett has the other idol that I don’t know about and it’s not good for my game to have 2 idols lurking around at f5 so he has to go for that reason because I’m pretty sure drew and will don’t have the idol and hopefully Ethan didn’t find another one cause that’s be like game over for me. I know that getting rid of Garrett is a huge risk though because he’s probably the best bet to best Ethan in a challenge but Im just going to fight super hard with Stef to hopefully have us beat him.

So for this tribal I think Garrett will be blindsided. He thinks that me Stef and him are doing Will but I’m pretty sure me Ethan and Stef are actually voting out Garrett. I do worry a little bit about Ethan but I honestly think me and Stef will still be fine even if he doesn’t vote with us just because this vote seems to be so freaking scattered. I’m super nervous for tonight cause I do think I could have a chance of going home. I just hope Garett isn’t too mad if he does leaves but I’ve told myself I’d do anything to win this time around so if it makes me a villain then I’ll own up to it.
1996 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
-----GARRETT GETS 6TH-----

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!