This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Heroes vs Villains Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Heroes vs Villains..

1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
David M. (DavidM7):

Its final 5 but I'm planning to be the final 1

As stoked as I am to see me AND Kara to be in the final 5 BOTH with idols in our pockets I know the game ain't up. Before I get into that though I really do just wanna aknowlege how amazing it is to have my best friend here this far with us both having idols after going through thw shit we faced. The two of us have been in lock step all game sharing every little detail and consulting the other for advice and its just amazing that we've come here with only one scare of me leaving at the merge. We are truly an iconic duo. I love Kara and couldn't ask for a better person to have played this game with.

Now, onto the boring game-bot that is me.

So I finally am thinking that mine and Karas idols are real BUT I'm still cautiously optimistic because I don't wanna get played by myself. We need Will gone at 5 because both Matt and Dana want me and Kara in finals so once Will leaves we're basiclally a lock for f3. If for whatever reason Will wins immunity then we just move plans to cut Dana up one round and I really do think Matt wants me and Kara with him. If its a final 2 then I gotta fight my ass off for immunity because if I lose to anyone it had better be Kara.

So now for the last cast assessment/trust list

1. Kara
So proud of us for making it here and being such a legendary duo. She and I have worked together before but I got 7th and she won but this time we can actually make finals 馃挄

2. Matt
Hes been chill but very distant. All game no personal but that's okay. Chill dude and good player. I know he wants me in finals so hopefully we can get there

3. Dana
Never trysted him for the longest time and I was so mean but he's actually a really cool person. Wish I hadn't been so quick to judge. Love ya Rich 馃挄

4. Will
He and I were put agaisnt each other for so long. I really did wanna work with him for the longest time but it just never panned out.
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----WILL GETS 5TH-----
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----MATT GETS 4TH-----
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

I鈥檓 voting for Dana. I think it鈥檚 clear he played the best game out of the other two, who I think more or less were always playing to get second and third against him with every move they made.
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5):

I鈥檓 vote Richard / Dana everytime! Thanks for bringing me back but fuck you both for that shitty twist that screwed my game! Hahaha
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
David M. (DavidM7):

Oops! I did it again!

Made my second ever finals in this series and even though I may not have the best shot to win, it still feels AMAZING to have done so well in two different seasons. This journey has been crazy. I knew I had it in me but we started with 28 people so to make it down to three is impressive in its own right.

I know I am seen as the worst choice out of the three left in the game but I didnt come this far to lose. I'm gonna,fight my ass off in these questions and give the best answered and speech I've ever given. I usually excell in final tribals and I've only ever lost 2 out of like 11 so my odds are looking pretty good. I've already put in some good work and at least made myself a contender for a few votes so I just need to close out and pray Kara and Dana ruin themselves somehow.

Dana honestly should have had this in the bag and he probably still does but he's been giving an okay performance while I think I'm surprising the jury. Its still unlikely but there is certainly hope and I'm not one to give up.
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kenneth L. (konohavillage1):

I鈥檓 gonna give it to... Dana.

Congrats you sneaky little fucker, your jury section was bad but you managed to stay a pretty low target despite your extreme visibility for most of the game
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joey T. (TheEclipse):

Jury vote is for kara

queen of the social game
queen of having an idol she never had to play
queen of actually treating people with decency and not letting emotions guide her decisions
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Dylan O. (DBWs):

Voting for Two Bobs Kara

Tbh that was a close FTC, and if I weren't blinded by bitterness I'd probably vote Dana but *crying emoji*
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Matt F. (GiGi10):

My vote is for Kara to win.

I came into final TC with the mindset of voting Dana, but after hearing from everyone in jury and reading everyone鈥檚 speeches and answers, Ive come to a different conclusion. Kara outplayed David, and since they played similarly (they did, as much as they wanna say they didn鈥檛) and voted the same way, he was never really part of the mix for me. Dana really shot himself in the foot by revealing some of the thing so he thought to be true that just weren鈥檛, and showed that some of his moves actually made his game worse. Kara was able to show off her strengths and explain why she鈥檚 played how she did very well. It鈥檚 still close for me, but Kara slightly edges out Dana.
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ethan H. (Ethan000):

This final 3 sucks but I vote Kara to win
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mud N. (mudndawilderness):

As a three-time jury member of M&N's Survivor, I've had to make some tough decisions. Before this final tribal council, I was 1000% sold on Dana. He played a flashy yet protected game, he had a lot of connections that kept him safe in the game. However, Kara did the exact same yet tenfold, and I know that based on the FTC answers. Kara voted in majority every time and had a good grasp of the game, while Dana was blindsided by some of Kara's answers. So my vote goes to...

*Flips vote*

KARA!
1967 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
David M. (DavidM7):

*holds up paper that says 馃槏馃挄KARA馃挄馃槏*

YOU DID IT MOM! IM SO PROUD OF THE GREATEST PAIR TO EVER PLAY THIS GAME! sorry Qaz but I really cant do this to my favorite person.

ALSO I know you wont but I would LOVE for you to include the emojis
1966 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh some Jabbar video confessionals below
1966 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Jabbar L. (rabbaj):

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!