This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Easter Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Easter Island..

1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

Nick B is my closest person in this game. I want Alan out and he doesn't, which I understand, but if Alan doesnt go home now I feel like I'm screwed. I need Alan to go at this point, so im hoping the people I talk to are doing what they say. However, im going to live up to my flipper name because im not planning on going a lot longer with them. If Leanna goes, so be it because I dont talk to her a lot, but i dont feel it is best for me

Oh and to add to that, I'm not going to be mad at anyone who votes differently this time, I understand that other people dont want to vote Alan, and those are the people I actually want to work with in the future
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LEANNA GETS 10TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

I'm fucking annoyed. I knew this was coming and I knew I'd be the only other vote on Alan. I was given the chance to switch my vote but I chose not to. I dont really care that Leanna is gone, but only one person was big enough to be honest with me about this entire round. Everyone else has left me out in some way or another, so I guess I'm going home next. Like Ben said, literally everyone was fine with hanging me out to dry since I wasnt online when people changed their minds, but people could have told me and I'd have seen it when I got on. I wanna go off on some people but I know that's not smart so I cant do that right now.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

This game is giving me less toxic flashbacks to Sweden, though the lines are a little less clear. A seemingly split merge has turned into me in the minority with one connection to the majority trying to make it through vote by vote. All my allies are gonna be taken out one by one. Could be good if I make it to the end
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

I would most Prefer to vote Patrick right now. He first told me he didnt know who he was voting when I asked. Then I asked who he was deciding between and he told me he was voting Max. In reality they're voting Tyler and I know that so I'm over the fakeness. So I want to get me, Ben, Tyler, Max, and Mana together. But we need Mana and he doesnt want to do Patrick, so maybe we can get Alan this time.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

So a possible miracle might have happened!! Alan has come to me and he is ALSO tired of the Nick's shit (or so he says) and we have come together to vote out Patrick hopefully. Patrick said he told me he was voting Tyler just to keep me close, but after he lied to me earlier today I dont want anything to do with him. If he goes, good riddance. I am ready for the #blindside
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

Hey, everybody. I really think I'm writing to you from ponderosa. Juror #1, locked and loaded.

I really didn't want to vote out leanna last time but she was getting 5 votes either way and voting out Alan wasn't too much better for me.

It really seems like this game is being dictated right now by pre existing relationships rather than what's actually happening.

If I survive this vote and send Patrick home then suddenly the game is much more open. Otherwise it'll be a slow march towards someone named nick winning this thing
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

Well from being on the outs of a six person majority, to moving into a spot where I've moved under the radar.  It feels pretty good if everything is actually going according to plan tonight.  The Nick's have been running their mouths and it's honestly time for a change of scenery aka the "Wrath of Mordecai" tho shall not pass through me.

Anyways, this vote is likely between Tyler and Patrick.  I'm hoping myself, max, andy, tyler, and alan will vote patrick while the rest vote Tyler.  I'm very skeptical tho that maybe Alan flips and Tyler leaves.  Alan would be dead meat in my eyes after that. 

I'm also unsure if I'm on the chopping block.  It would be nice if I had an idol but at the same time it's difficult.  I think though that I'm being brought in close to Nick B as he told me they're voting Tyler and Alan confirmed that group is voting Tyler.  Regardless, it's going to be 5-4 vote and someone is losing.  Potentially, myself in this situation.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Raul M. (MrBird):

You may have started slithering through the grass recently but the grass is freshly cut and unfortunately you were caught red-handed 0.o

I vote Tyler Van Houten.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----PATRICK GETS 9TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

This game is legit the sketchiest thing since playing jayhawk123 survivor where the votes were likely rigged for me to win.  It's been the madness the past couple rounds and it feels like the game only just started since the jokers are out of the game.

At this point, the people I want to sit with at the end are Raul and Andy.  Andy for the fact he's been mad loyal to me throughout the course of the game and Raul cause although he sort of has been shady.  I think he's a good person to sit next to.  Odd are I'm not going to last much longer but oh well.  Sort of bummed that Patrick left after finding out he was on my team.  But, I really needed to shift my position where the OG six aren't in power.

My concern isn't necessarily surviving tonight but rather the top seven.  I don't want Bluejay, Raul, Tyler, and Alan back together but it seems inevitable.  Manalord is coming for me because I made troll jokes about Patrick which Patrick was in on.  If I vote manalord, I'm risking myself to this final four.  If I voted out Alan then manalord still fills the void.  It's really a lose-lose unless I stick with Bluejay and Raul then hope they vote out Max instead of me or Andy. 

Other than that, I might be able to win or not really.  I think that finale is within my grasp at the very least pending on idol plays.  I'm sort of just over this season and really want it to wrap up before I hit vacation on Sunday.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----NICK M. GETS 8TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

This was great, I'm glad we didnt let the paranoia get to us. Right now I have a final 4 with Ben, Tyler, and Max, and another (possible) one with Ben, Nick, and Raul. So, the goal this time is to get Alan out and then we are set to be in the middle. Ben and I want to flush an idol from Raul if he has one next round and get Max out because he is good at challenges. Then, we will be in a perfect position moving forward.

On a side note, I kinda want to just answer myself for all of the challenge answers in part 2 just for the lols. I haven't decided if I'm going to do that or not yet
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

Hi. We haven't spoken since my game almost ended. This is why blog idols are awful. When an obsessive weirdo like me gets a clue, he's going to spend all of his time searching for the idol instead of writing confessionals and such. To make matters worse, I'm mostly sure the idol I'm looking for is found already and I'm completely wasting my time.

On a real life note, my roommate is experiencing a very bad breakup so as much as I looked for the idol today, I spent way more of my time day drinking with him and playing rocket league.

Let's rewind a little bit. The merge vote was supposed to be Alan. Nicholas didn't like that, so he put enough votes together to protect Alan and send leanna home instead. Even if I had voted for Alan, it only would have resulted in a tie. Rather than expose myself like that, I tried to pick up some trust and allies by just going with the vote.

The gaining trust thing didn't work. Everyone in nicholas' group got mad at me for leaking the leanna plan because idk, they're hypocrites. At final 9, my ass was on the chopping block. Mordecai and Andy really wanted to get mana to flip on Alan. That didn't make a lot of sense for me, but I was desperate! If we didn't come up with a working plan, I was leaving! The more I talked to Alan, the more clear it became that he really was willing to flip on Patrick and change the game up. I begged Andy and mordecai to reconsider, even kinda pulling the "it's my ass if we're wrong so can I please have this" card.  Thank God for Alan and to a lesser extent mana, because I only got two votes!

I wanted immunity for this round for three big reasons. First and foremost, eighth place was my previous finish and by just winning that necklace I guaranteed that I would do better this time. Second, I wanted that clue really really bad so I could confirm that the idol has been found. Lastly, I was just the target of the vote for at least an hour or two and I badly needed to guarantee my safety.

Since I was immune, I didn't want to push my agenda on the people who were in real danger. I figured I owed them that. I did, however, want to be absolutely sure that we were making the right decision in voting out manalord. Mordecai and I talked through voting out nicholas and he convinced me that that didn't make a lot of sense. Andy and I talked through voting out Raul and while that one was still a pretty close call for me, ultimately I wasn't trying to make this particular call.

Less than an hour before the vote, Raul starts to get very paranoid. He's messaging everybody, stirring up shit about what if mana has an idol. The thing is, mana was never voting for Raul so the whole bout with paranoia came off very fishy. On the other hand, I spent a lot of time today talking about the prospect of voting for Raul so his spider sense should have been tingling.

In the end, it was all mana. Max got his first vote. Speaking of Max, I was way off about him earlier! To the point that he might be, like, one of the best people to sit next to in the end.

Coming into this vote, I'm very very scared. Would you like to see why?

8. Who is getting voted out next?

Majority answered ALAN & TYLER

It would officially make a reasonable amount of sense for nicholas, Andy, mordecai, and Raul to come together and remove the unpaired people from the game and then settle the end between themselves. I'm praying to God that doesn't happen. I'm also working on a plan.

If there are two pairs and three stragglers in the game then for anyone to work with the pairs, they have to accept that two seats in the final three are already taken, and taken by people who are going to beat you. However, if the three stragglers get together then we've already decided all three seats in the end. I suggested the idea to Alan on a call and he was all over it. He called max to float it to him, I got on that call and that call felt very, very good.

The challenge today helped
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

Alan

I feel bad about this because I like you and want to work with you further but I also like everyone else that is left. Its ideal for me if you go home because it will make Ben and I the peanut butter and jelly in a final 4 sandwich. I dont need any ham on this sandwich, sorry.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!