This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Easter Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Easter Island..

1766 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
-----NICK B. GETS 7TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

Hi sorry I've been busy since the vote.

I am LIVID about what happened. I'm trying to play it off like I still want to work with Tyler and Max but I really want nothing to do with them (although honestly they were my next two targets anyway). Raul is probably actually one of the worst players I've ever played with. Hes proved time and time again that he makes poor decisions.

Ben and I felt like something was off most of the day but we couldnt pinpoint it. Then, Ben points out about 20 minutes before votes are read that Max is probably flipping to vote Nick. So I went to Raul as Nick wasnt online and literally spilled the entire plan to him and told him that if he doesnt vote for Alan, Nick is probably going home. His response was that he didnt trust it and that he was voting for ME because he thought I had the idol, so if I wanted to help Nick then I HAD TO MAKE A MOVE. There was nothing I could have done, especially since Raul didnt even vote with Nick, except maybe realize sooner that something was up. But after the vote Raul told me that he trusted Tyler despite the fact that Tyler had lied to him literally every single merge round until that point. Like what?! I get that we didnt talk this vote until then, but I told him exactly what was going on and by not switching his vote, he simultaneously made the dumbest move of the season, let both of our closest ally go home, AND ruin my perfect game. And the crazy part? Now I have to trust him with my life in the game!

I feel like Tyler, Max, and Alan have a final 3 deal now. I'm hoping somehow they split their votes and then Ben, Raul, and I can vote out Max. We've all agreed that we are willing to go to rocks for each other, so if that's what it has to be, then so be it. I'm concerned that I think Max has the idol, but if we can finesse this right, we should be able to get out fine. I'm here to stay and here to win, and I plan on doing just that.

I'm also just annoyed because none of these flips would be happening if we voted out Alan at the merge and not LEANNA. Smh at all the people who refused to vote out Alan and are now mad at him.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

I know I've said this so many times but surely I'm about to be voted out of this game, right?

So I started to get into this in my previous confessional, but I saw that got cut off. So I'll rewind a little bit again.

Coming out of the final 8, it became clear that one side of the game (Mordecai/Andy) would be looking to vote out Alan and the other side (Nick/Raul) would be looking to vote me out. At first I thought let's just let go of Alan and keep moving forward with the final 3 I had in place but the longer I sat with that, the less I liked it.

The challenge answers had a lot to do with that.

Mordecai is seen as the biggest strategic threat in this game and honestly, that might be true. He's been really sharp and in control of the voting direction on the Andy/Mordecai side of things. Even more brutal, Andy got most trustworthy and nobody guessed that he would. As Alan so astutely put it, we all thought our connection with him was so special that none of us suspected he had it with anyone else. That's so so so dangerous.

So my final 3 is with 2 people who would beat me in a final 3! That sucks so fucking much. I like these dudes a lot. Andy and Mordecai are really dope and we've worked really, really well together but I'm not here to lose.

I'm barely on tengaged. I came back for this only because I was invited to it. This is pretty realistically going to be the last time I do this or one of the last times. I've never won one. I've never even faced a jury before. I want to so, so, so bad!! I can taste it, dude!!

Coming into this game, I had a very loose two part plan. Part one was create relationships pre merge that would protect me when someone tried to target me. Part two is strike first, always. Any time I sense I'm in any danger, think outside the obvious options for a guaranteed route to safety.

We saw this at the final 9. My side was targeting Alan, which wasn't going to work. I suggested the opposite route entirely, Alan flipped with us, and I only got 2 votes.

When we got into a situation at 7 where the only options were Alan and myself again somehow, this was not acceptable. Last night, I got on call with Alan and while we were talking I had an epiphany! If I'm getting two votes and Alan's getting two votes then all we need to do is find a third vote, pick a new target, and make it happen. That's where Max came in. He was bummed bummed out by the challenge results. Talking about being irrelevant. I knew he'd be down to make something new happen so I hung up with Alan, he got max on call and pitched the loose idea of us being the final 3 by starting with this move. I "got looped into" that call, we locked it in, and unbelievably it held!

So now we were looking at a 3-2-2 vote with both Alan and myself barely scraping by. That's a vast improvement from one of us going home, but the immunity idol was confirmed found today and Raul seemed like the likeliest candidate, so I was scared shitless that he was going to half desperately play and idol on nick, which would have resulted in a 2-2 tie between Alan and myself in which I'm totally exposed for trying and failing to make that move and I probably leave. So like 20 - 30 minutes before the vote, I duck into the bathroom at work and I start messaging Raul that I'm in total panic and I can't shake the feeling that it's me and if he has any other ideas to throw out there I'm game and he suggested Andy. Alan and I convinced him that we'd both vote Andy with him and just like that, I was completely safe.

3-2-1-1

Even if nick plays the idol, I make the last 6 and enter territory I haven't seen very often.

I am an absolute wreck. I've finished 6th twice, 4th once, 3rd twice, both times with final 2's. That's it. This is only my sixth time successfully navigating this far and pending the vote, I may not have even succeeded at this.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

I know this game has not always been super great and the pre merge was kind of plagued with inactivity but this merge has been extremely difficult to navigate and I'm a hundred percent sure that I want to win it more than anybody else here.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

Do y'all ever get sick of me saying this is probably my last confessional? Well this time it almost definitely is because even if I somehow make it out of this round we're in the finale and there won't be time. But I have a really, really, really bad feeling.

I just tried really hard to get Raul to think like a champion instead of a loser, to no avail. He's absolutely insistent that the best thing for him is to vote for me. It's an emotional choice, so trying to talk him out of it isn't going to help me.

Ben has the idol. If he doesn't, I'll be kinda shocked. If I'm Ben, then as soon as I win the challenge at 6  I message Raul and invite him into my final 3 in exchange for playing my idol on him here at 6. It's a no brainer.

On the other hand, if Raul were a player instead of a baby then he would take that knowledge and flip the vote on the biggest threat available, Andy.

On top of everything else, Alan has been completely unavailable today and allegedly voted for Andy already, which greatly limits our options.

This is what I think is going to happen tonight:

Mordecai will play his idol for Andy. I'll receive three votes and either go home right then or on the revote. It's been tons of fun playing if that does happen, but I'm definitely not ready to go
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

Max

I hope you dont play an idol and I hope this makes you regret voting for Nick
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ANDY GETS 6TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410) [Exit Confessional]:

Post vote confessional:

I would rather relive Sweden a million times than ever play the game with someone who has an intelligence level as low as Raul's ever again.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MORDECAI GETS 5TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----TYLER GETS 4TH------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MAX GETS 3RD------
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Raul M. (MrBird):

6th: Andy F. (amf7410) [Brath/Brath/Brath/Tibbar Ynnub] (3-3/3-1) - 5th Member of the Jury
5th: Mordecai E. (bigben1996) [Amadán/Brath/Brath/Tibbar Ynnub] (3-2-0(0)) - 6th Member of the Jury
4th: Tyler V. (VanHow10) [Brath/Codraisc/Brath/Tibbar Ynnub] (3-1) - 7th Member of the Jury
3rd: Max N. (Novamax243) [Leanúna/Codraisc/Brath/Tibbar Ynnub] (1-0) - 8th Member of the Jury

https://i.giphy.com/media/eG54pRAg70Ou4/giphy.webp

That's my speech.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

Alan

I've voted for you so many times, you deserve this one. I knew you were the player to get out, and no one wanted to listen to me. Everyone at ponderosa when I entered said their biggest mistake was not voting for you at merge. You deserve it far more than Raul, but it's a shame you're probably going to lose to a bitter jury. Congrats and good luck!
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Tyler V. (VanHow10):

Hey, guys.

This was a super tough call. I think both the finalists played really well and while I was leaning towards voting for Alan to win coming into this, he's hardly shown up at Final Tribal and hasn't even answered two of the questions posed to him with a little more than an hour left.

This vote might change, but based on current information I'm voting for RAUL to win.
1766 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Leanna M. (LEANNA):

To say I’m disappointed and embarrassed by my performance and placement would be an understatement.  I am voting Raul to win.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!