This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Guatemala - Last Chances

Topic » Survivor Guatemala - Last..

1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----SILVER GETS 7TH-----
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

Well, it’s almost the end of the line for me in the game (again), so it seems. Absol is organizing a split vote on Lexie and me which would likely result in Lexie going to the jury, assuming I play my idol (and me subsequently getting 5th). Ben’s really going to be my only hope at this point — if he votes with us, I suddenly have a lot more agency in this game at the finale and can almost pick and choose who I take to the end. If he doesn’t and Lexie goes home, I have to either pray to God that Andy wants to take me to the end (unlikely) or win the last 2 immunities. It’s...not looking good. What’s frustrating about this is that arguably the 3 least deserving people are going to probably be sitting at the end, and the people who are serious contenders won’t even entertain the idea of joining together to do something about it. We’re actively throwing our own chances away to be greedy and hope we can win the last immunity or whatever, when we could just be setting the stage for a jury showdown which would at least secure the possibility of us getting to the end. But who knows? Maybe I’m not even a serious contender to begin with. I’m going to be a finale boot again anyways.
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

Alright, so Silver is gone! That's another threat out of this game. However, it does still leave two major threats around. Lexie and Will! They're in my eyes probably the two biggest players left in the game. I think they Jury respects them, and they'd win hands down. So it's amazing that neither of them won immunity last night, that means we can enact my plan that I proposed earlier. We are hopefully going to split the votes between them in case Will plays his idol. Which I think he will seeing how big of a threat he is and he doesn't have the necklace. So he plays it and it's 2-2 between Lexie and whoever they vote, and Lexie goes on the re-vote. That means the finale is hugely important. We have to beat Will at either the final 5 or 4. Now I know I was thinking that I was probably going to blindside Absol at some point, but the way I see it right now is that he is the best chance we have at beating Will in these challenges. Now I can and have won immunity's in the past. Not this season mind you. So hopefully I can pull out at least one you know. And not have to worry about being blindsided so close to the end. So right now if everything goes as I hope it will, I should be sitting in the final 3 with Absol and Ben. I think that I'd rather keep my word to both of them and cut Andy final 4/5 depending on what happens with the immunity challenge. But something could go wrong and I might not even make the finale. So we shall see what happens.
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

I am casting my vote for Lexie.

"You've played a great game, but you and Will are way to close and way to big of threats to still be here. Hopefully things go as planned and one of you is sent packing"
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Absolita P. (Absol):

Okay, so.

i'm voting lexie first of all i never outlined that here so that's the first order of business. like i said before i love her but that makes her so so so so so dangerous

this confessional will hopefully be long but there's not too much ground to cover specifically- i just wanna outline my endgame plans so my good friend and host OldNewz (and pieguy because i send him confessionals that he DOESN'T READ!!!!) knows what an ideal finale for absol would look like

so tonight, the goal is for me ben andy josh to split votes between will and lexie to force out the idol while also sending one of the good side home. if lexie goes that's kind of ideal for me because if i can manage it i would LOVE to try and cut a deal with will to not target each other at f5. i don't really trust him and it would be more of a self-preservation thing than anything but it kind of does make sense to like... take out a common enemy who is taking up a jury seat anyways. if i can sell him on that it puts me in a slightly better spot because i think taking out josh is probably a good idea? he has mentioned targeting me before and despite having tried to push the perception that i have no idea how the jury will view me (which is technically TRUE but i also am a cocky bitch and i think i will win regardless) i think that the perception is probably still that i am one of, if not the biggest jury threat left.

update: lol this plan to convince will to keep me at f5 even if i lose immunity might work? i have no idea and it could all be fake because realistically either of us can just take out josh at 4 anyways but it's worth a shot and if he actually goes through with it it could be the reason i end up winning that would be a slay. i almost feel indebted to this plan now because i do think will has a reason to trust me on it- we have been very upfront with each other so i don't see why he'd go behind my back just to give me 5th instead of 4th lol. maybe it's not a terrible idea but if i do win it's gonna be really hard not to just... slay him out for no reason.

also josh and i talked... it feels really weird because we kind of agreed that ben and andy are the ideal people to take to the end a little while ago, and now he's coming to me talking about how he feels closest with me and wants to go to the end with me and he's loyal to our alliance no matter what. i mean, it's a really nice idea and i want to believe it, but i think it would be a pretty weird way to use your last chance. i don't think anyone has the perception that they can beat me at this point- so it's kind of weird to hear someone say "yeah i'm loyal to you 100%" when everyone should be in self-preservation mode right now and being selfish as fuck, like i'm doing. i don't really trust josh even if i do like him and would want to go to the end with him

so, with that being said- the goal is to win as much as possible tomorrow night. i think if will wins at f5 its almost a no-brainer to send me home so i really wanna... either win or at least have him not win to kind of nudge people to the other good decision, which is to vote him out. i do wanna take out will asap (my plan to work with him is kind of a complete lie and im being mega desperate and grasping at like ANY straw possible but u work with what u get) because he is the biggest threat to me winning immunity left, and if i can win 3/4 immunities in a row that would be like... technically ideal but also kind of awkward from a case-making standpoint because it looks like i just won my way to the end, which would be true but i don't want people to THINK that.

but yeah. basically the plan is to win as much as possible and hopefully i have backup strategies in place to keep me solid from that point on?? i have made like deals with everyone at this point so hopefully i'm the one doing the double crossing and not the opposite.
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Absolita P. (Absol):

if i do end up getting 3rd/4th/5th, i'll be upset but even then i really think this was like my kelley wentworth showing where everyone questions what i was ever returning for and this time i really showed them!!! i've already won 2 immunites and i've severely outclassed my previous games by miles already. i'm a member of the 100 day club and i think i'm really like... cementing myself as an icon of the series. that's sort of delusional to say but it's also not off-brand for me to be delusional so y'know.

hope y'all enjoyed watching me thanks for having me back for like the 2394023842nd time <3
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

*flips parchment*

Will

I think Ben is flipping on our split plan to vote Josh out, but this is just for me to keep jury favor mostly. Maybe I'll get lucky and scrape out enough Jury votes for me to win from like James, Josh, and Nick or something
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Mordecai E. (bigben1996):

I vote Josh

I wanted you in final three with me but our last convo made it sound like you have other priorities.
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOSH GETS 6TH-----
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

Voting Lexie

I hate this, I hate this so much. I have to win F4 immunity now I guess :/
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Absolita P. (Absol):

voting will
i think im in a one person minority but if andy votes with me this could be the best thing ever
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----LEXIE GETS 5TH-----
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ABSOLITA GETS 4TH-----
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

Final tribal council. It took me 4 tries, but I finally made it. Wow. At this point I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about my chances -- I think I've got a very good case for why I deserve to win and am generally a solid writer that can be very persuasive in this sort of scenario. The one thing that I'm not feeling good about is voting Lexie out at the final 5. That, quite literally, was the worst vote I think I've ever made in a group game. It was far and away the best for my game and I won't apologize for it from a strictly gamebot perspective, but I feel like a huge piece of shit because I had to pick between Lexie and Ben and ultimately picked the person that A) I actually stood a chance of beating and B) have been closest to on tengaged for longer. We planned nearly every game move together and her social was game was good to the point where I was actively considering just going to the end with her and losing because we got along so well.

All that's left to do is to do everything in my power to win the jury over, and try to repair my relationships with Lexie and Absol so that, regardless of whether they vote for me or not, we can actually be friends after this godforsaken hellscape of an internet survivor season is over.
1631 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

So, in case I don't end up winning tomorrow this will be the last confessional I send before this series ends. Overall, I'm pretty proud of my performance -- 4 appearances, made it to the finale 3 times, and managed to make it to the end at least once. Not a bad showing. I've met a lot of people and made plenty of new internet friends from this series, and despite the ups and downs I've really enjoyed playing and making an impact on the game.

To be certain, a win would be awesome tomorrow. I'd love to get added to the winners' chat and have my name on the wiki and all that. But if I don't, I think I can honestly say I accomplished my mission. I came into this season wanting to at least make it to final tribal with a good shot of winning, and I can honestly say that I've done that. Now all that's left to do is to, in the words of Chrissy Hofbeck, "pull this off in a joyful manner". Wish me luck!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!