This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Guatemala - Last Chances

Topic » Survivor Guatemala - Last..

1609 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh R. (sergeant):

After what I see as an amazing season, one that I am proud to be a part of. I am casting my vote happily for Mordecai to be the winner of this season

"It really sucks that I even have to cast this vote and I'm not sitting next to you. However, I think your FTC performance was better than Will's. And for me that, plus our strong relationship throughout, is enough to get my vote!! Hope you win"
1609 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Nick J. (NJKoda1998):

Andy, sweetie, you're trying way too hard to push the "I was busy with other games so I was inactive, and inactivity is a strategy" campaign, and sis.....no.

Will, I thought your answer to my question was great, however, as I've read other answers in this Final Tribal, sis you've been repeating yourself in every single question. You're relying a bit too hard on bitterness towards Ben to get you the win.

Ben, while I am disappointed in the way you've treated our friendship, you have been doing the best job at this Final Tribal. I thought your answer/apology to my question wasn't terrible, and you've called out the other two on their flaws (which are actual flaws, unlike your biggest one of being a cunt).

-----

With all that said, I regretfully vote for BEN to be the winner of M&N's Survivor Last Chances
1609 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
James R. (J2999):

I vote for BEN to win

I want to vote Andy sorta so he at least gets 1/2 votes...

but if it was 5-4-1 and Will won I'd feel awful for Ben, assuming Andy would vote Ben idk

Nothing against Will, I respect him, but he never really made too much of an effort with me and was fine flinging me early. I do think him and Ben played 2 of the best, if not THE best games this season, but mostly even and I think Ben was in the perfect position, hence voting for Be
1609 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick M. (Pokepat):

May be a shocker, but after screwing him over in Cutthroat and Suitman’s, I think it’s finally time for me to award him for his game.

I vote for BigBaby1996 to win M&N’s Last Chances!

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!