This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Siberia - The Last Dance Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Siberia - The Last..

1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Recently in games, I’ve been fucking up.  Let’s list off recent games I’ve been in where I’ve gotten pre-merge that I can remember
Clash of Clans
Suitman’s Survivor
Dono’s Survivor
Trinity Survivor
Purple’s Survivor
ItsOfficial’s Survivor

Those are like MOST of the Survivor games I’ve played recently, the only other one that comes to mind is Purple’s Survivor (The first time I played), which just got me onto All-Stars so I could flop again.  Harrywasnak put it bluntly and in a way I appreciate “If anyone is in need of a new strategy”, it’s you.

So, that’s what I’m here to try and fix.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2feef498b82cc234b23b0f725449fb29/tumblr_otxg3cTAkA1qc2jhfo5_500.gif

1. Don’t be a dumb-fuck and tell people a bunch of information.  Keep things to YOURSELF more often.  It’s a problem.
2. Be less attention seeking (This is why I DIDN’T show up for the cast reveal as I almost always talk during those and make myself a target).  I don’t want people to THINK about me.  The less people mention me in a confessional = the better for me.  If I do my job right, I should get a MINIMAL amount of hits outside my own confessionals when I Command + F: Noah.
3. You don’t need to build a resume YET.  I always try to do things I can point out to a jury if I make FTC, and the pre-merge is too early for that.

I think I prove somewhere inside me, I have everything it takes in ETC Fresh Meat.  The last 2 rounds of that, I’ve made some pretty baller plays, and I’m playing a good game rn.  Only thing is, the house voted me into elimination in round 2.  So, while once I’m settled, I know I can still ball out, I need to survive the early stages.  Only reason I’m still in that game to make those moves is I WON the elimination.  It used to be a problem once I made the merge, but it’s getting worse now.  The pre-merge used to be an afterthought for me, now it’s a challenge.

And with that, it’s time to start my social game.  Let’sa go.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

I KNEW I DIDN'T HAVE TO LOG ON AND MESSAGE EVERYONE.  Usually, I message everyone to say hello.  Here, everyone messaged me.  Tiffany, Will, LQ, and Logan have already gotten into contact with me.  And speaking of which, I hit the JACKPOT with this tribe.  Tiffany, Logan, and Will are all close friends of mine.  I could probbly not talk to any of them and be safe here.  Now, I don't look like a shady fuck for messaging everyone on day 1.  Thank you Mike & Newz for this tribe 🙏.  Will, Tiffany, and I played BBUN together.  I'm def the person in the middle of that.  Despite the fact that they made F3, Will and I became close when I was his biggest advocate in jury, but Tiffany and I were close during the game.  And LQ and Will played Suitman's Survivor (tribe of 6) with me where I was out first.  Will was dragged into voting me out over LQ, and LQ was part of Will's blindside the following round, so Will and I are def closer.  Not to mention, JB has hoested me too, but he's probbly hosted like everyone.  I just need to remember my rules, I can use them here, and just go on fucking cruise control untill I swap.
As for the fake idols, whatever I can handle them.  But TWISTS OF THE FUTURE is straight up BALLER .  I LOVE knowing everything that's going to happen in advance, it allows me to pre-plan.  I always say I host games I would want to play, and this is something I did before.  So Twists of the Future is literally my favorite thing.
Also, I just want to say that Pieguy555 doesn't get enough love.  And I just wanted to say, I appreciate you Mike <3.  If I ever get in an alliance of 5, I will attempt to name it the Pie Guy 5 as tribute <3.
----
So I'm already listening to my rules.  I asked Tiffany who Tiffany knows.  And Tiffany said just me and then Will because of BBUN and wouldn't be surprised to go early.  I was SUPER tempted and typed out, "I know basically everyone so I'm fine and I got you."  But I resisted that urge, in fact, I just told Tiff I know a couple people and feel relatively ok and I'll try to help Tiff out.  Which might not too bad.  But it's bad for ME.  I'm trying to NOT give away information unprompted.  I need to work on that clearly.  If someone doesn't ask, do not tell them JACK SHIT.  Not what I'm THINKING, not what I had for breakfast this morning, if only i know it, IT'S ALL CONFIDENTIAL.  Granted, I just broke that rule literally now by explaining the twist to Antonio, but that's public information.  Speaking of which, I've actually hosted both of these twists before.  Twists of the future allowed for the smartest player in the game to pre-plan things, and fake idols just led to hilarious chaos.

Theres not really MUCH advantage to having hosted these twists, but I have a few other things up my sleeve.  If I find the idol, I might pull a DEAN and play a fake one, just so people think I don't actually have an idol.  But I might ACTUALLY go full Dean and play a FAKE FAKE idol.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

HOLY SHIT! It's so cold out here. What am I doing in freakin Siberia man? Anywayss, the cast here is phenomenal. I've known some people (THANK GOD I KNOW SOME PEOPLE) like Noah on the Altai tribe whom I've played one of his seasons before and won as well as JB who messaged me just days ago to join his survivor game. Daniel on Baikal and I also conversed days ago too cos he wanted me to join his group game, soo it's pretty interesting to see them here. Some people here in the cast are also legendary,, I mean like they're one of the greatest craftsmen in this game. Honestly, this season feels like the Quarter Quell of Survivor. I feel like it's going to be so tough considering the amount of people with so much game play on their hands. I don't know if I'll last but I'll try my best haha

Soooo, I'm in the Sayan tribe. And the first thing I noticed was I'm with Bob and I'm so happy he's here haha. I also played in one of Bob's season before and I won that too, so he knows me pretty well hahaha. We had a conversation minutes after the tribe chat was made and I'm glad we're able to connect. As far as I'm concerned, I trust him 100% right now. I think he also feels the same way. I'm just happy that I know for myself I have someone here who I can trust and I hope we can have numbers and establish a strong alliance. AND OH, I hope this tribe wins immunity cos I got voted out first days ago in a group game UGH SUCH A LOSER.

I've also talked with Lexie. We also clicked right away and I think I can have her too and I feel like we have a strong bond right off the bat. I hope we keep our relationship intact so at least I have a back-up on her when it comes to numbers. Austyn connected and reached out to me as well. He said that one of his best friends is also my name,, so I think that can be a good foundation to getting into an alliance with him. And that would be 3 more numbers for me, and hopefully I could easily be in the majority if I'm able to get all of them together.

THAT WOULD LEAVE Tyler and Aiden to be the people I have not talked yet. Well, it's still pretty early in the game and anything could still happen. Maybe I could bond with,, maybe not. BUT. I did my research and did some stalking and I have noticed that both of them we're on the same season. Aand, I feel like they have a good bond cause they made it far together and they started on the same tribe too. But maybe one of the them stabbed the other in the back and they could be enemies. I feel like they could be bigger targets just simply because they played together. And if I'm not with them and if we do lose the challenge, that case could be strong enough to get one of them voted out.

So really, right know. I'm vibing out people. Staying low would be in my best interest cause I got that first boot in the game I played days ago cos was overplaying way too early HAHA. I haven't played Survivor for a long ass time but I'm still here playing to win. So let's just see what happens :))
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

People are really scared of me now in games.  Like sure I’m an OTT fuck, but most people have caught onto my tricks by now.  I’ve been pulling the same tricks for years, and quite frankly, they’re getting stale and played out.  The fact that I’m a badass doesn’t suffice anymore.  I need to be fresh.  And once the game has SETTLED, then I can go full nut and destroy my enemies.

Proof I’m badass now:

----
JB has told me he’s hosted everyone on this tribe, and I think that’s a way to significantly increase his threat level.  But I again, don’t want to give that info away unprompted.  I need to be smart about it, I already did a good job of getting the information FROM him without tipping MY hand.  Now I need to find a way to potentially make JB a target.  Because dude is dangerous.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5):

I’m back bitches!!!! Okay I feel like I’m a broken record but this is well and truly my last chance to take a win! I’ve already gained legendary status in this series I’ve come second! I’ve been a hero, I’ve been a villain, I’ve been player of the season but I’m yet to gain that win!!! I’m assuming everyone is going to be going big so my tactic let them take each other out, I know my strength in these games is my social prowess so I gotta make those connections and have people believe I’m with them and want to trust me!

Right off the bat this cast is a mixed bag some people I have really good connections with, some people I finished on bad terms with (shock) and some people I’ve never met in my life!

But positives first my tribe is strong I think we are stacked I don’t see myself heading to tribal council during this phase of the game.... however, there’s like 1 person who I have a good relationship on this tribe!

JB - JB is probably the only person who I’ve left a game on a good relationship never voted each other and seem chill with each other

Will - now some may think me and will don’t like each other but that’s far from the truth we are very close however we don’t trust each other fully

Logan - last time I played with Logan we were in complete opposite sides of the game, does that mean I won’t work with Logan... HELL NO Logan I think is the epitome of a sheep, my plan use Logan as a number

Tiff - I don’t know tiff at all but I get the vibe this bitch is dramatic! I love drama and if tiff lives up to my expectations this girl could be a good shield!

Noah - I DO NOT TRUST NOAH! Let it be heard now Noah is not trust worthy I will not be trusting him! I just find he has an air of self entitlement like he’s very cocky and self assure of himself which o think comes off as slimy!!! Nope not for me

Of course there is other options on other tribes but for now I need to build a core group on this tribe and get myself into a strong situation!
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

God. Damn. It. Maaaaaaan. We were hella close. Like, really a double tribal?? im shookt and it sucked ten thousands more cos we were really close aaaaagggghhhh

Anyways, I think im pretty good with the tribe. It's scary to be in a 6-person tribe tho cos you could only wiggle for so little. So right now,, i feel like Bob, Lexie, Tyler and I could get something together and I have Austyn too,, which would really mean Aiden is on the outs. I mean I did talk to him too but the others werent really vibin him out. I felt the same way in the beginning but i think he's gotten okay with me. Damn i actually feel bad dumping him out to the wolves.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Well well well... back again After three years. My biggest fear entering the game was being removed from the game for so long and not having any preexisting relationships. Luckily I was able to bond quickly with four people on my tribe KC, Ty and Lexie. I feel as though KC will be my little sheep once I am able to remove bob from the game. Lexie and Tyler I feel extremely solid with moving forward and as though we can rock the next couple votes together moving forward. Makes me extremely comfortable for the early game with this tribe. I’ve locked in a chat with them and overall I feel like it’ll be good for the premerge aspect of the game. I cannot get too far ahead of myself. I’ll play this vote by vote and unfortunately the awkward, dry Aiden seems like a very easy vote. Get the goats and sheep out early so the big dogs can play! My only fear is I could easily use him as a sheep later on in the game however, idk if I wanna take the chance because it’s TOO DAMN HARD to converse with that kid. At this point I am going back and fourth between bob and Aiden because I know bob is going to play ruthlessly and idk if I’ll be able to trust him at all. Overall I am pleased with this random ass cast and can only hope I don’t flop and embarrass myself as this return has been long overdue and this time I’m going for the dub and settling for nothing less. My only goal is to win this season.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Bob P. (islandsurvivor):

Im glad to be here! After flopping in all stars years ago I hope i can reedem myself and make it far like i did in my first season. But i do wanna play completely different this game cause the first time i was hated by almost everyone and although i do think I played pretty well. I was never going to win. So anyway im on a tribe of 6 and we lost the first tribal. This tribe is very interesting. First off we got bamold, which kinda fuck you guys for putting him on a tribe with me lmao. Literally 2 days ago i backstabbed him and got him eliminated in stars. So he definitely doesnt trust me. He claims hes over it and he plays each game different. But hes not ever gonna wanna truly go far with me after i turned on him. Then theres KC, i know him cause he won a group game i hosted like 3 years ago and thats it lol. But right away we seemed to get on the same page and i think we’re gonna stick together in this game. Then Lexie, she seems really cool and i wanna work with her in the game. She seems to be pretty new to group games so she probably doesn’t really have many friends on the cast which is good. I think she’d be loyal to me. Then theres Austyn and Aiden. Which I really havent talked to them that much at all. So now for tribal. Apparently aiden wants to go after me. Which tbf makes sense because i wasnt at the challenge. But most of the tribe seems down to go after Aiden because they havent talked to him. So that could be good for me. I definitely dont wanna be the fucking first boot.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Here's why I in a way, DO NOT want an Idol

https://media1.tenor.com/images/94033b8a4dec8d980cd5d4378ce91ec6/tenor.gif

So here's what would happen if I found the idol.

Noah: YEAH I FOUND THE IDOL.  TIME TO THROW EVERYONE OFF THE SENT
Noah: Hey Will, I found the idol, idk if it's realor not tho, it's probbly not
---Noah eventually tells everyone--
--Tribe consensus becomes that Noah has the idol---
Noah: ALRIGHT FUCKERS!!! U MAY HAVE EXPOSED, BUT GUESS WHAT, I HAVE AN IDOL AND U DON'T, PREPARE FOR MY MIGHTLY LAZER
---Tribal Council---
M&N: Noah, this is not a hidden immunity idol
M&N: Noah, the tribe has smoken
*SMUFF*
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Since my chess explanation was so awesome, here's another
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Aiden W. (Gamerden13):

Well, here I am again on M&Ns Survivor!

This is my last chance to earn my spot in season 30 and I absolutely want to make the most out of this opportunity given to me.

As soon as the cast reveal ended, I got to work talking with everyone on my tribe. And I've got a little assessment on all of them.

Austyn: He seems pretty nice but I must admit that I didn't talk to him much so I've got a question mark about him. He seems to be down with working with me, but I'm unsure if it's a front or if he's genuine.

Bob: Seems nice all things considered, however he didn't show up to the challenge so that's made me question how good he is at the challenges.

KC: He appears to be down to working with me, however I've now heard that he's planning on turning against me, presumably because he and Bob are good friends, which has made me question his loyalty.

Lexie: Definitely very chill and very nice, I hopefully could work with her and we could make a great team. However, I think I need to show her loyalty so that she's loyal to me in the future of the game.

Tyler: ...Oh boy... This will definitely be interesting. If anyone if unfamiliar, I actually turned on him in the last M&N Survivor game I played and it arguably cost me my shot at winning in Monte Carlo. So either my past has come back to haunt me or he can bury the hatchet and work together this game.

Heres to hoping this all goes well
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5):

First of all we won the challenge which is no surprise to anyone! Update on my social surroundings Qaz and Julian have messaged me to work Rochester once a swap or merge comes! Amazing the more allies the better Logan has approached me and will to be a ghost island 3 I’m cool with that! JB and will are seeming to become my number 1 and two on this tribe I’m liking that!

BUT WHAT HAS ME SHOOK IS TIFFANY

I’ve known this girl what 24 hrs maybe less and she decides to openly share that’s she nearly died! I was sat mount open, jaw to the floor shook! I mean who the fuck does that and I mean this story had so many levels like the retelling of it was bizarre and this was to say guys I may not show up sometimes!

AND EVERYONE JUST TOOK IT AS NORMAL

I’m sat thinking on a tribe with a bunch of fucking crazy people! I’m gonna get murdered by these fools!
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

I’m calling FULL bullshit on Tiffany/Antonio’s fever story.  I just had a conversation with Will, and I think Antonio is lying out of his ass.  He already thought he was going to be first boot, and then RIGHT on cue he goes straight into “IRL Problems”.  Like DUDE, you said your mother died as a joke once, I NO LONGER BELIVE YOU ABOUT ANYTHING?  What does he think?  He’s pulling a Johnny Fairplay on tengaged.com?  NO, he just wants an excuse when everyone votes him off.  If he WAS trying to pull a Fairplay, I’d respect it because that’s an icon who my mom got me a Cameo from for my 19th birthday.  But he’s NOT.  I’m over it at this point.  Pics or it’s not true.
1405 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Austyn S. (Oysterman11):

Tyler and I decided to switch the vote off of Aiden and onto bob. This is the more logical decision because Aiden is much more easy to get to work with and sheep. I am very pleased with this decision because I believe Bob is far too dangerous and has too many friends to be brought any further in the game. I am prepared to do damage control with KC and believe I’ll be able to QUICKLY get in his good graces once again. Overall, I’m feeling comfortable with my social game thus far and believe that I should be safe through this vote. I am slightly concerned because let me tell you all it feels too easy? Is it supposed to be this easy or am I about to be blindsided? I need the votes to be read my way so I can feel much more comfortable in the relationships I have built. I’m excited to be back scheming early and getting rid of those big players so we can keep the sheep a little longer.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!