This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Siberia - The Last Dance Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Siberia - The Last..

1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

I have finally seen the Pie guy, this gives me the motivation to continue among my trek

https://tengaged.com/game/50892
----
You should have seen my face when I realized TMAN54445 fit the fucking bill.  I almost had a mental breakdown having overlooked that.  I was like, this is it.  It's been TRIS the whole fucking time and someone has it.  Meanwhile I have found users who ar ein like 1 group, have 2 friends, and fit the bill, practically impossible to find.  This is unbeliveably frustrating.
----
I'm debating weather I should go all night for the idol, I could potentially cover a LOT of ground, and have this thing.  I'm starting to think nobody else does actually have it from how hard it's been for me to find and the time/effort I've spent.  And I could really need an idol later.  And this is the last night for it.  We'll see how goes it.
----
YEAH FUCK IT

NOAH KONDON IS UP AND LOOKING, I'VE LISTENED TO LIKE 3 STRAIGHT THIS IS SPARTA REMIXES FROM SPONGEBOB FEELING NOSTALGIA FOR THE TRIBE I RAN LIKE A STRAIGHT UP FUCKING BOSS.
----
The Process

https://streamable.com/9mwptz
----
I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO AND IT WAS THE WIZARDS OF WAVERLEY PLACE THEME SONG!!!!

IT'S TITLED EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS, AND I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT THE UNIVERSE IS TRYING TO TELL ME THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG.  EITHER I'M ONT HE OUTS OF MY TRIBE OR SOMEONE HAS THE IDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DREAM WAS A SIGN!
----
I SWEAR TO GOD, SO I WAS GOING THROUGH A GAME, SAW BURBERRY (I KNOW HE DOESN'T FIT BUT CLICKING EVERYONE IS ROUTINE) AND I SEE 1 MAIL ON THAT PAGE.  I CLICK IT, AND BURBERRY HAS MESSAGED ME!!!!  ALL THIS WHILE THE GHOSTBUSTERS THEME IS WHAT'S PLAYING ON YOUTUBE!

WTFFFFFF THIS IS SOME DEVIL SHIT
----
Ok Ok Ok

SO Ryan, Sharpay - What I've Been Looking For (From "High School Musical") HAS JUST APPEARED IN MY RECOMMENDATIONS, I'M CLICKING IT.  IF I DON'T FIND THE IDOL IN THE NEXT 2 MINUTES AND 4 SECONDS BEFORE RYAN AND SHARPAY ARE DONE.  I'M SUING DISNEY CHANEL AND CANCELING DISNEY+.
----
FUCK YOU RYAN & SHARPAY, AND NO I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH BOP TO THE TOP.  ALSO THERE IS NO FUCLING WAY RYAN IS STRAIGHT, DISNEY IS LIETRALLY HOMOPHOBIC TOO.  I DIDN'T FIND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR FUCKERS.
----
OH SHARPAY? YOU WANT FABULOUS?  WELL GUESS WHAT I WANT A FUCKING IDOL, BUT WE DON'T ALL GET WHAT WE WANT YEE LIL C***.
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

KC was one of my users in a game I just checked, and I see him at 0 min, WHATU UP TO BOI.  I SEE YOU IN MY SPYSHACK
----
OH HE LOGS OFFLINE, HOW CONVENIENT?  HE MUST HAVE SEEN ME SPYING.  LIKE MY 0 MINUTES MUST HAVE LOOKED TOO AGGRESSIVE. LIKE HIS AVATAR LOOKS LIKE HE SAW ME, WITH THAT EVIL LITTLE GRIN.  I SEE YOU KC THERE'S NO GETTING AROUND NOAH KONDON TRUE DETECTIVE.
----
So here's what I don't understand?  Why is Flynn Ryder's deam so stupid?  He just wants to be drowning in coin and not have to put up with anyone else's bullshit.  But then RAPUNZEL up in here wanting to see some lights?  Cash > Light Show and that's point blank.  Like shut the fuck up with your deams of crushing puss and playing the piano SIMPS.
----
*SEES MULTIPLE BROVIVORS BUT NO IDOL*!!!!!!

https://tengaged.com/game/132532
----
Alright, I'm strategically going to sleep, staying up is going to harm my social game when this one day merge happens.  I'm actually going to bed now and sleeping for like 5 hours maybe as a strategy decision.  That's more importnant than the miniscule chance of finding an idol that may or may not be real.  Time to throw int he towel and restart in the morning.  Plus, I'm clearly tired.
----
I HAVE AWOKE
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

Looking at how many groups this user is in, and how many friends they have, there's almost NO WAY I'm first.  What really frustrates me is that if I had just looked through groups, I would have come to it extremely quickly, even on THE FIRST clue.  The method I used didn't account for how many groups or friends the user had, so even the most obscure user would have the same chance of being found as the most relevant.  Obviously, might have been a big mistake far, ad I thought production would have gone to complete space.  And I also would have found it had I stayed up for like 30 more minutes as well.  This user has no active bets, but I'm really convinced someone found them through groups or friends.  Mac & Liam's is like group #4 on the main page right now, I didn't expect it to be that easy.  Nevertheless, despite the fact that I don't think I have it, I'm keeping this an absolute secret.  I don't need anyone thinking I do have it, and my going OTT would make people assume I have it.  Not a soul needs to know.
----

----
I've never had a real idol in this series, but I've ahem had plenty of experience with the fake shit.

*Flashbacks to me sending Dan a fake idol like a baller*
*Flashbacks to me finding Garret the idol in Greece but him giving me a fake one then me trying to play it*

In away, me finding a fake idol would be coming full circle.  I feel like every time I deal with fake idol bullshit, it's dwipeouts coming up from hell to torture me out of revenge.

https://media.giphy.com/media/f4b7flwjpjNK9rsjNY/giphy.gif

He already voted my ass off my first season, he's really gotta ALSO do this bullshit.
----
I just want to run up to people on the other tribes and yell YOU FOOLS, THE ONE-DAY MERGE IS COMING, EDUCATE YOURSELF, RASIN BRAN.

-With just 4 votes, what's your pitch to stay to the other three tribe mates?
I mean I feel like I'm a good competitor

LIKE PITCHING THAT PROVES U DO NOT HAVE KNOWLEGE

https://media.giphy.com/media/c1radYwwXyjcI/giphy.gif

But I can't call people idiots because that's "bad social game"
----
Noah Kondon's gotta have anonymity
He can not yell at people for stupidity
Noah is so great, so humble, so wise
He can see right through all of your lies
If Noah Kondon wants to make the merge
There is so much that he can not diverge
I don't know weather ot not if I have an idol
But come the merge, if I'm there, I'm going homicidal
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Nikki P. (Avatar20):

*walks up to the urn and writes down a name*
I'm so fucking sorry for this one..
*shows name to camera [BRANDON]*
I really like you in this game and outside of it..but like I can't go against Daniel or Qaz and you just haven't been as active. Love you boo!
*puts vote in urn and walks back to seat*
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
-----DANIEL GETS 15TH-----
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
----TRIBE SWAP-----
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
-----ONE DAY MERGE-----
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

This swap before 1 day merge thing fucks things up for me definitively, I wanted to talk to everone, then have an advantage when we did swap, now I'm scrambling to come up with a new plan.
----
I LOVE MY NEW TRIBE.  LITERALLY ALL MY EXISTING CROSS TRIBAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE ON IT.  KC, BRANDON, AND TYLER.  Logan is nice too.  And hi Lexie and Nikkie?
----
I'm kinda glad I lost this immunity, it makes me definitively not a final immunity threat.  But I know now to prepare for that. :p
----
Going on call to talk with Tiffany about game
----
So it seems like KC would be a consensus boot, but I don't want that to happen, so I'm telling people I'm close with him and trying to get him brought in.  That connection is not so valuble secret.
----
I'm already fucking up, I'm starting to give away too much on calls.  It's like i can't help it.  The little things i have given away, should be harmless.  Like Logan/Tiffany coming after each other and not telling me SHOLDN'T bite me?  But it might.  I just hate this one day merge thing with the tribes already here.  It's throwing my brain and making me completely loopy.  All I know is I need to act to save KC.  KC is without a doubt the person I'm the most interested in working with in this game.  And to me, he seems like a natural consensus given he was the sole minority voter at the Bob tribal.  But I'm BUSTING MY TAIL, to make sure it's someone else.  If that fucks me, then fine, and yeah, I fucked up.  But I need to put my foot down on my most trusted person leaving the game, and if that means disclosing our relationship, then so be it.
----
Alright, time to just straight up break my rules, there's too much piping hot tea, and I'm spilling.
----
Will & LQ want to vote me off? Hmm
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Aiden W. (Gamerden13):

Well, things have certainly changed! With the one day merge upon us us original Sayan tribe members decided to stick together through this.

And then the swap happened...

Oh doctor...

Now me and Austyn are in the minority in the new Baikal tribe with 4 original Altai members and Qaz as the lone original Baikal member and we either need to dominate the challenges or pull a monster move and get us onto their good books.

Tyler then pitched to me the idea of voting one of our tribemates out which isn't a bad idea. But it absolutely has to be an original Altai member since me, Austyn and Qaz can at least push a tie should we go to tribal.

And then it would be a 1 in 4 chance of one of us going home, unless Qaz flips on a revote.

All in all, the game is definitely on now!
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

Okay, this is really weird. people, ITS SCRAMBLE TIME. I dont even know how to define the weirdness of how calm it is right now.

So with the swapped tribe,, I'm so thankful that Lexie and Tyler are on it!! And Noah too!! I've known Noah since I played on a group game of his years ago and so I immediately connected with him. I have also talked with Brandon and Nikki, and I'll try my best to create a solid relationship with them. I seriously think I need the original Baikal people to align with me and the whole original Sayan too.

With the conversations I have with Noah, even if we knew each other, I'm not going to reveal my cards Of course. I will be playing a victim card. The outs card. I told him that I'm on the bottom of the original Sayan cause of the Bob vote. I emphasized to him that I was a part of the 2 in that 4-2 vote. I think he believed it and said he would do his best to protect me. It was almost a dilemma for him to reveal to others if we are working together. Maybe especially to his Altai 6. If he reveals that I'm with him, anonymity could be out between us but if he doesn't reveal that he trusts me, I could be out of the loop with major gameplays. So I think he's doing the former, BECAUSE

FUCKING LQ I DONT KNOW LAQUISHA OR SMTH???? BROUGHT MY NAME OUT THERE IN THE ALTAI 6??? WHAT THE HELL?? WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?? WHAT THE HELL. I DO NOT KNOW YOU. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE BY CALLING OUT MY NAME?? YOU SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT CAUSE YOU NEVER WON YET AND PLAYED LIKE 4 TIMES ALREADY??? WHAT THE HELL?? But of course,, it was a mere suggestion. but the AUDACITY to call out my name so easy like that. I might screw you up boo.

And Qaz did reach out to me too, an original Baikal tribe. Of course I did bring up to Qaz that I would love to work with him, Nikki and Brendan and I hope we do something together.

And yeah, Logan too. He's weird. He's just like Aiden. I more comfortable with Aiden now. But his pets are really cute though. But he could be playing me at all. UGH I JUST HOPE THE VOTES WILL NOT GO MY WAY.

Seriously, it feels like that tribal council that Malcolm got voted out AND it would be more insane if someone actually does play an idol???? Like that would be a really good move. So I hope right now original Sayan will stick with Original Baikal to stick together. As long as it ain't me. I should be good. Aagh but it's so hard with these people. They all want that slot on All Winners. Well, me too duh. It's just so hard right now. I hope to get a footing on the vote though :)) Thanks for listening to my TED Talk.
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

So I just got off call with Tyler, and he spilled a LOT of interesting tea.  I told him my shit, then he told me that Austyn told him that Will told Austin that Will and LQ wanted to vote me off.  Now, granted, he did lie to me earlier about knowing if KC was majority or minority, but he came clean, and I think he's telling the truth.  I won't leak this info atm.

But if this info is true, then WOW it reall makes me look a fool here.  I thought i could COAST with Will, Logan, and Tiffany as friends on that tribe.  But apparently that's not the case.  We discussed how we could potentially form a 4 with KC and Lexie (basically me and his tribe on my tribe) and get the majority this vote.  And run the rest of the swap.  And tbh, I fucking love this.  Finally, a plan that wants Noah Kondon at the mere.

If this info is fake, then I'm absolutely feeding into his hand right now.  But it seems complex and risky to pull a lie like this off.  So, Doubt.  The plan we discussed is JB.  Which is literally exactly what I want.  JB has hosted like most of this cast.  He has connections for days, and voting him off would be a big player gone early.  We both seem to agree on this as a target.  And the plan would be literally me voting with the other 2 original tribes.  Tyler, Austyn, Lexie, Aiden, KC and Brandon, Qaz, Nikki.

But if the others are voting ME, you can bet your ass I'll try to play my probbly fake idol.  Apparently, if I get through this tc, I'm straight CHILLING to the merge.  So yeah, idol me up.  If I'm told by everyone I'm not getting votes, then good on the 13 of them for keeping that under wraps.  Because it's so hard to with large numbers like this.

I'm not sure why Will/LQ want me off already.  Maybe I'm a fuck up and have already screwed my game unknowingly.  Maybe I'm cursed and have a reputation now.  But I'll absolutely jump ship to salvage myself.
----
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):
LQ, Will, JB, Tiffany.  Thank you for your kind words and encouragement and concern for mine/Logan's game.  It's very clear to me that you care about us!  *snuggles* *snuggles* *snuggles*.  You are wonderful people of hope, honor, and encouragement!
----
When Logan tells me he knows how the opposition thinks because he won 4 straight times at rock/paper/scissors basically

https://media.giphy.com/media/26u4cS5vSnWyepw6Q/giphy.gif
----
I KID YOU NOT, HE ACTUALLY SAID THIS

Logan, 11:01 AM
One thing that I've done better at in 2020 is tactics and being able to figure out what the opposition thinks. After all it panned out in Cutthroat 2020 Endurance where my team went in 4 times to the temple of fate and won all 4 times.

Noah, 11:02 AM
Bro isn’t that like bad to go into Temple? (cwl)(cwl)(cwl)

Logan, 11:03 AM
Well literally the same teams kept winning and since they said us they kept saying again. It took a last place goes comp to knock my team out and we took out strong teams at temple like J2999

Noah, 11:04 AM
well temples are luck :p, but ok
----
Logan after winning 4 straight rock/paper/scissors matchups

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt11R527fgtrIJO/giphy.gif
----
Hi I’m Logan, and welcome to my ted talk.  About a year ago, I was not tactical.  It posed a challenge to me in my everyday life.  I had trouble aiming pee correctly into a toilet bowl for example.

But then I learned something, I gained my ability in tactics by studying the human mind.  And here’s how I did it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JoDQSE8d1tB2tsPAAg/giphy.gif
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Noah K. (noah_kondon):

So Qaz said this to me

"Here’s the thing I’m gonna be upfront with you, I think JB has caught wind of the vote as Logan and LQ were on a call and Logan told LQ that JB is getting votes"

Some people just can't keep their mouth shut about any voting plans anymore.  It's like HEY LOGGGGGAN GUESS WHAT WE WANT TO VOTE FOR JB!!!!!!!

YOU'RE A DUMBASS.  You can leave your friends OUT OF VOTES ASSHOLE.  (Do not know to who I'm refering)

But this fucker is probbly like Lol I have a SECRET connection with Logan, and I'M going to tell him the plan because we're homies! *swag* *swag*

https://media.giphy.com/media/L12g7V0J62bf2/giphy.gif
----
Today has been nuts, Tiffany brought up Logan's name apparently, and now my original tribe is doing that.
----
Trying to get Logan to get with the program is a COMPLETE shitshow.  I'm so over him at this point.
----
Potential live idol play incoming, nobody knows i might have it still.  Vote is still JB, although reasoning has changed.
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Qaz W. (Qazwdxedc):

Vote: Logan

"I'm playing double agent here, i've cause this whole mess going on, and no one suspects it. Logan, if you're not going to make an attempt to talk to me, you're gone. This is the Qaz show."
1417 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
KC O. (KCObedencio):

JB

You have way to many connections in this game. Almost to the point that you hosted almost everybody else here. *Fingers crossed* An idol won't go your way. And you should have connected with me too cause you're hosting me in another game. Too bad. OH LOOOOOOOOOOL I hope this doesnt go to rocks

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!