This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Maldives - All Winners Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Maldives - All..

1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

It's so funny in this game how fast your game can come crashing down. Last week I thought I was the king of the castle and now I'm a peasant.

This swap was absolutely terrible for me. My 5 closest allies were put on one tribe and I'm on the other. Of course, they were planning on throwing the challenge but NOPE double tribal. Like how many times can I get fucked?

I'm feeling pretty defeated but I don't give up. Obviously, I have been talking to Ethan and Ben a lot this game but I don't see them going out of their way to save me because as much as I do somewhat trust them, I know they have a lot of other allies too. I just need to pitch that Marto is close with Hufus and Sydney and won't look out for them which is true. I want to keep Ben and Ethan in. I like Marto, but I feel like he's my only scapegoat at this point in the game.

I'm really upset because I have been having a lot of fun. I've tried to ignore the toxicity and just have a good time, so this swap really really sucks. But I'm not a quitter. It doesn't look good for me, but I am going to talk to everyone and give it my all. That's all I can really do.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Romeo K. (BritishRomeo17):

I am very distraught to have lost Kelly S, I knew that she would be very loyal to me and I love watching her wreak havoc even if she takes it too far sometimes, that's still my sister and I'm gonna miss her so much.

This tribe swap is pretty good for me, I'm closely aligned with everyone besides Ben and David, but honestly I don't even consider them equals at this point so I really don't care what those slugs think or want, Ben even thought he was going to get a conversation out of me without booking an appoitment first, that's funny,  because he is not worth my time, only the pretty people are.

Going into the challenge I wanted to throw it so that my friend Jake could remain in the game but it's a double tribal, so I was trying to win this individual immunity so I could give Jake my answers. It seems like I'm doing well when I find the 3rd scramble and am 4/5, but then I very very very foolishly post the answers in the main chat, thinking that I was posting in my alliance chat. I will never, ever live this down, like ever, I felt so sick that I could do such a moronic thing, and it led to the worst 2 people in the game winning immunity! I was upset with David because the comment 'thanks romeo! <3' after he won was not appreciated, it was shady and a slap to the face and he's foolish to think that I was gonna laugh along at that poor attempt at a joke, it wasn't funny to me, the only thing funny to me is that he thinks I won't make his life hell in this game if I survive this tribal council.

The obvious plan right now is to vote Ben out of the game and he can take his boring ass out, he won't be missed, even if he has the idol and idols me out, fine, whatever, at least I will know that I had the majority voting him because I'm simply more popular. I know that Ben and David are voting me, so if they don't have an idol, I think that's very stupid of them to even try, like they really think they're gonna get my people to flip on me? If that's the case, I honestly feel bad for them, they really need to read the room because that's never going to happen unless they have the idol. So right now I'm just praying that there's no idol.

My vote is for BenP.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Raul M. (MrBird):

Looks like I will be voting for Ben as of right now.

I鈥檓 feeling fine socially, I have David who has Sydney and that鈥檚 important because he鈥檚 with literally the whole other side, I think if Jake goes I will be in a much more flexible spot to be shady and fake like I have been so far in this game, like when misted Brandon for like 5 hours with hufus and now ben for like 5 hours too LMAO 馃ゴ
But ya anyways I THINK I鈥檓 safe, what could happen is that romeo Matt and kelly say we hate Mexicans and fling me with David and honestly that would be so hilarious but I don鈥檛 think it would be the best for their game and I think they know that.
I鈥檓 trying not to overplay, so I鈥檒l just chill all day probably, see you at the merge; hopefully
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Well I'm still not backing down. Marto and Sydney are trying to make it seem like they wanna work with me, but it just feels like such bullshit. The awkward silence and 0 talking in the "alliance chat". Like do they think I'm dumb? I had to leak it to Ben because whatever I'm just gonna leak everything to everyone.

I mean it could very well be 6-1 for me to go, but I have to at least act like I have a chance. I don't trust this group with Sydney/Marto/Ethan. Though I'd like Brittney to go I think the more realistic option is Marto, which is why I've been working on Dylan's vote all day.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

At this point I just know that it's me. Everyone is tip-toe'ing around me and it's insulting at this point. Like I'm so annoyed about this damn swap I was in a good spot.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Matt F. (GiGi10):

My vote is for Ben P. Also hi Mike I hope you鈥檝e changed your mind on my winners rank, if I鈥檓 not 5 or higher I will be going psycho
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Hufus D. (Hufus):

*uncaps pen*

Not my ideal move, but judging how the cards are stacked in this game (and to align with my future moves), I do have to follow suit with that tonight.
BENP.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

I am SO annoyed like I was in such a good spot and this all came crashing down on me. I'm not a quitter though I will fight until the last minute. Everyone pretty much told me I'm gone but I will keep trying until it's over. I don't care. I hope that tonight is the start of a surprise jury! I'd love that.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

*flips vote*

(Sydney)

Well it's me tonight and I just wanna say fuck you.
Deuces. At least I tried.

*places vote in urn*
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----BEN GETS 14TH-----
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JAKE GETS 13TH-----
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Kelly K. (Kelly2722):

I do think that for as of right now I鈥檓 in a good spot in this game. I鈥檓 not really on anybody鈥檚 radar, I am on a clear cut side but I have built smaller individual relationships with people from the opposing side so that I don鈥檛 think I鈥檒l be a go-to target come merge.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

So after all that shit that went down on the last two tribals, a lot of people were just kind of over the game. It seemed like there would be some quits, or even just a cancellation of the game. However, Jake made a new main chat now that we didn't have Kelly/Ryan around who were really the sources of all the controversy so far. It really helped I think, people were able to talk again without walking on eggshells. It felt like we all were talking shit but the normal shit not the smelly shit. That shit that you take and you don't wanna admit smells good but... it smells good. That kinda shit.

I still felt in a horrible position, having to hope no double tribal would come or it'd be the end of me. However, out of the blue, a tribe swap happens. I wanted to say fuck you Newz, but I also had to thank you. It turned the whole game around for me, putting me on the bottom to the top of a new tribe. I was with Mordecai/Ethan000/The newly named Ethan001, who I all trusted. Plus, with JaVale having the only idol, it felt like we were completely secure. The main worry I had, was David being on the other tribe with BenP, and 5 other people clearly aligned. David and I really bonded over being ignorant to the Ryan situation and having to come to terms with it all, and mutually said that we just can't vote each other out at this point.

Then, another twist comes and rears it's ugly head, a double tribal. Competing for immunity, I really just wanted one of Ethan000/Moses/Etahn001/myself to win on our side so we could really have a pick as to who goes. On the other side, I wanted David to win. Even if it would put Hufus in some harm's way, I felt like BenP would be the obvious boot on that tribe, and he was someone who was close to the bigben side but not close to me. Those people are the most advantageous for me to take out as they could cause me trouble down the line. As a result, I shared answers with David. When the challenge went on, Romeo seemed to have a  lead, having all but #4, accidentally sharing his answers in the chat for a hot minute. I was only having #1/5 so like I really didn't how the hell to catch up. However, I got #2, BigBaby got #3, and all the sudden after a random youtube search about Maldives shipwrecks, I was able to find the answer, sending it to David before I even sent my in.

Securing immunity for myself and David, I felt like I was in the driver's seat on my tribe. Bigben/Ethan000 wanted to take out Marto as they felt as though Jake as their shield, and I felt like Ethan001 and Syd would want to take out Jake seeing him as a bigger threat to their game. I'm in that sort of middle position as someone who is a target, but not really a huge one, so it was a difficult decision to have to make. It didn't help that Marto hadn't even added me as a contact, and Jake was early trying to get my vote. Honestly, it worked as early on I was totally good for going for Marto, especially after learning Marto tried to get a group of Sydney/Ethan000/Jake to go for Ethan001 and flopped.

However, the second Marto added me and I saw that hunk of a profile pic, the tide began to change. Sydney/Marto abandoned the go for Ethan001 plan and went with the go for Jake plan finally, something that I could actually work with. Jake's pitch was that Marto/Sydney/Hufus were close, but from the conversations I had with Hufus, I felt as though he and Sydney weren't really close, and this was more of a Marto being close to both. Not only that, I see Jake as part of a 5 of Jake/Romeo/Kelly/Matt/Raul that is so much more solid. Plus, Hufus I truly believe has my best interest at the center of his broken heart (he's having man troubles pray for him </3) and would have more control of dictating that group to not go for me than Jake would in his group.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

I talked with Bigben/The Ethan's, and we came to the conclusion that Jake is likely the best boot right now. If we got rid of Marto and lied to Sydney, we'd probably end up just pissing Sid off and completely losing any chance to work w Sid, someone we likely need a the merge. Not only that, if we don't merge, we likely need to lose the next challenge, and Jake is far more likely to win it than Mart ever would be. For me, Jake going I feel like is probably my best case scenario, just because he is closer to my allies than I'd like him to be, and as long as he is, he will likely target me over them. I need the target directed more at bigben in case things go wrong. Even tho I'm loyal to him and all, there's no point in having him as a shield if he ain't even gonna protect me. Plus, no offense to the great LemJam6, but Marto is just a better conversationalist. With Jake, I always feel like I'm leading the convo while Marto is able to open up a lot better. Also I can't break Hufus's heart even more </3

I will give Jake a lot of credit though, he's really good at giving pitches, though I think his current one is wrong. He tried to pitch that Hufus/Sydney/Marto were a 3 that would play both sides. However, Hufus in the last swap said we would go for Sydney if we lost to save me, and Sydney this vote told Ben he didn't trust Hufus and that he even would throw to save David and get rid of Marto.
1400 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6) [Goodbye Confessional]:

It's been two days and it gave me to recover a bit, but I did want to do one last confessional to say peace out.

I have played group games on Tengaged since spring of 2010, it's been ten years. I have won nearly 40 games, but I have never played an All Winners until now. When I accepted I knew that I had no chance in hell at winning this time, but I wanted to have fun and I wanted to celebrate a great series. And I did have a lot of fun.

Of course on Day 1 I said I wasn't going to get my heart too into it because I knew I wasn't winning, but I did get really into it. I went on a bunch of calls and strategized a lot and I had a lot of laughs. I'm super bummed out about leaving pre-merge because although I thought I'd originally be first one out, as the season went on I really thought I had a deep run. I'm a little salty about the amount of swaps and this last one just really did me in. But I fought until the last second, I knew I needed to talk to Ethan/Ben/Dylan a lot and I tried, but I guess it just wasn't mean to be.

I hate losing more than anything so it does suck and it sucks that a lot of toxicity surrounded the early part of the season, but I did my best to try and change it. I had fun and I hope for a successful season for the rest of them, and I wish everyone aside from Ben and Ethan the best of luck.  ;)

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!