This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 3 [Deadly Life]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 3 [Deadly..

2628 days 9 hours ago
z3ro
((he basically said the same thing i said above but i think it was in daily life, i don't wanna look lol))
2628 days 9 hours ago
ninjohn
Carson simply stares at the hole. He pushes up his crown nervously.
Carson: "He...hello...?"
2628 days 8 hours ago
Dejaman
(Lets just go with it, because honestly all of our characters will just die if we don't have access to the food in the cafeteria. I think we respected the fact that we didn't know if it was allowed or not by sticking with the new area for the entire daily life, so it would make sense that we got to eat again when a body is found.)
2628 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
((LMFAO that's not how it works, you can't just make up rules on the fly))
2628 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori thinks about food as she swims*
2628 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Kyou walks in where Midori is*
Hey Midori
2628 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is sitting in silence. Her body is much thinner than before the game, and she is more frail as well. However, through sheer determination, she is still hanging on.
2628 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
(Kyou: [Bullet: Hope] *Shoots it towards Kaiosei* "NEVER GIVE UP HOPE")
2628 days 8 hours ago
ccwagu
(@ninjohn you wanna climb a thirty-foot wall ten feet off the ground?

and yeah there's no food
that's because i didn't expect myself to delay this chapter so long

so in short no you can't visit previous rooms, unless you're the parkour master aj wilson)
2628 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei gets up to take a walk. She checks every room, to make sure nothing has changed. When she gets to the treasure room, she makes sure to dig through the treasure to see if there were any changes.
2628 days 8 hours ago
ccwagu
In the stash, under a lot of the treasure, is a wooden crate with faded writing.
2628 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
(sorry spin)

*Midori looks at Kyou*
"Tsundere...how are you?"
2628 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei's heart jumps at the crate. She thinks, "What is this?" She tries to read the writing.
2628 days 8 hours ago
ccwagu
The writing is completely in hiragana, making it illegible.
2628 days 8 hours ago
z3ro
((shouldn't she be able to read it))

Despite not being able to read the writing, Kaiousei weakly tries to open the box.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!