This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Chapter 4 [Class Trial]

Topic » Season 5, Chapter 4 [Class..

2610 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi looks at Shizuko with an ice-cold stare.
"..."
Fuyashi turns back to the thing captivating her more, though: Carson. A single tear rolls down her face.
"We have to stay strong, everyone. For them."
2610 days 22 hours ago
Absol
"..."
Liliya has absolutely no desire to be hugged, but she did sort of miss Kyou.
"Whatever, I guess..."
2610 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori rubs her arm...not to scratch just...for comfort...*
2610 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma looks at Shizuko*

Toma: People weren't done speaking you dumb bitch! You are part of the reason we are all here, I'm sure! Fuck you for everything you put these kids through! FUCK YOU! Look at Midori, she's lost all her kids! Look at Kaiouisei, she is trying to be strong for all of us and it's still hard! If I could, I would fucking strangle you right fucking now! I won't, though. You know why? I'm better then you will EVER be! I actually care about people, unlike you! You can't care about anybody, because of that dark pit that you call a heart! It doesn't exist! Whoever kills you, I hope they do it in the darkest and fucking cruelest way possible.
2610 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*Nods and hugs Liliya gently*
You were the only reason I put up with those people in that second chance game thing....
2610 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko notices a handle on the wall behind the desk.
2610 days 22 hours ago
ninjohn
...Carson approaches Toma, tentatively adjusting the crown on his head.
Carson: "...Sir...there's...n-nothing you can accomplish...by yelling..."
2610 days 22 hours ago
Absol
Liliya giggles... she looks over to Toma and her face returns to her generally annoyed expression.
"We should probably... finish this conversation somewhere else."
2610 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi looks down.
"We need to find a way out of here."
Fuyashi returns the cell phone to her pocket.
2610 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
*Nods*
We will Liliya...
2610 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei turns Shizuko back around and backhands her. The echo of the slap is loud enough to silence the room. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! HOW DARE YOU!" Kaiousei's voice gets shaky. "We just learned our friends are alive... our friends that we thought were DEAD! BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Kaiousei finally snaps. She keeps slapping Shizuko's face, over and over, the slaps and Kaiousei's crying being the only source of sound in the room. When she's had enough, Kaiousei throws Shizuko to the ground, screams, "FUCK YOU!" and runs out of the room, having been turned into a sobbing mess.
2610 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*looks down at Shizuko on the floor*

"Just saying. You fucking deserved it. Bitch."

*steps over her on the way out of the room*
2610 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
Shizuko is lying on the ground, red in the face and eyes closed.
2610 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
((assume kaiousei ran out of the new door))
2610 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma claps for Kaiousei*

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!